[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which faction should I join?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Which faction should I join?
>>
>>385817956
Fallout bore is a shitty game for normies
>>
>>385817956
>join brotherhood
>get an excuse to kill anything and everything cause it might have been a synth
>better safe than sorry
>>
>>385818215
>Join railroad help humans and equally human synths make the world a better place as well
>>
File: 1499504024036.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499504024036.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>385818360
>join railroad
>most boring quests
>should be the most fun but no

might as well become a pacifist
>>
Join the faction of playing actually good games you queer
>>
>>385818360
>they dont have a longterm goal.
> no preservation of the commonwealth. just want synths to be equal.

if the institute wasnt so god damn incompetant theyd have the best idiology
>>
>>385818851
>Going out of your way to click on a thread. Type a reply and complete a captcha just to tell a normie to stop playing Vidya you don't like
>>
>>385817956
>not ditching them all to become a Harborman
>>
>>385818876
Minutemen are better than instashit
>>
Join all of them and side with any of them except the Railroad in the end, BOS, Minutemen, Institute, irrelevent, they're all better than the Railroad
>>
>>385817956
>Being this much of a square by not joining the atom cats
Whatever you say jack.
>>
The railroad has the best shit for you as the player. It's the only place to get deliverer and the armor weaves. BOS just gives you shit you can find on your own with minimal effort, and all factions get the helicopter.
>>
>>385819608
You can get the Deliverer and Ballistic Weave without locking yourself out of other factions. You get Deliverer in the first Railroad mission, you get weave for doing 1 or 2 radiants.
>>
>>385817956

The institute. It is the only somewhat interesting moral choice to make. BoS is played out, Minuteman is stupid and Railroad predictable. Make singularity happen
>>
>>385818707
>>most boring quests
bullshit. Minutemen had the most boring quests.
>>
File: 1501095044943.png (541KB, 938x459px) Image search: [Google]
1501095044943.png
541KB, 938x459px
>>385819942
>I'm going to free market!
>>
>Some Railroad retards want to support computer rights

What a stupid thing to argue about.
>>
Institute + Raiders is the best faction choice. Prove me wrong
>>
>>385819942
Be a fence sitting centrist and get fucked by all 4.
>>
>>385817956
The faction that lets you uninstall fallout 4 and play a decent game
>>
>>385817956
BoS is best
It beats taking orders from a beta black guy
It beats literally taking orders from your son
And taking orders from computer fuckers
>>
>>385820779
OP is a normalfag he wouldn't like our taste in games
>>
>>385820798
>It beats literally taking orders from your son
Your son who passes leadership to you and dies?
>>
>>385817956
Kill them all. They're all useless.
>>
>>385819029
>finding a way to kill time instead of yourself
>>
>>385821243
Why would I want to Kms?
>>
>>385819942
Hah, this is amazing.
>>
>>385819942
Would be good fap material if it wasn't futa
>>
>>385818876

>best ideology

>hurr let's make supermutants because...uuhh...
>hurr let's abduct people, kill them and replace them with synths because...uuuhhh...
>hey let's get this radiation-free baby while killing his parents instead of just taking them along with the rest of the vault-dwellers because...uuuhhh....
>hey let's give the outside world multiple reasons to antagonize us because...uhhhh....

the institute must be run by drooling retards.
well, it's all thanks to bethesda's high-quality story-writing i guess.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.