[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think there will be a GOTY edition for DOOM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0164.jpg (184KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0164.jpg
184KB, 800x800px
Or should i just buy the standard version?
>>
>>385815416
There hasn't even been any paid DLC outside of some expansions for the multiplayer that no one even plays. What would a GOTY edition even encompass?
>>
>>385815470
The latest update made all the multiplayer dlcs free as well.
>>
>>385815470
Does the game need big patches and updates?
>>
You should not play this trash at all.
It's repetitive, tedious slog and severely held back by console limitations and appealing to modern Call Of Far Halo -audiences.

>>385815897
Yes. Like 30GB patches and updates. Not a joke.
>>
Buy the standard...the DLC is free now soo you are set

>>385816075
Thats the most generic complaint ever...you know anyone that posts here pretty much ignores those complaints right?
>>
>>385816512
>Thats the most generic complaint ever.
if I'd type out all my detailed complaints, it'd be a "wall of text, tl;dr lol!" instead.
And no matter what I say, I'm either a "unpleasable nostalgic oldfag", or a "CoD-kid", or both, or just a "bait". Still does not change the fact that nuDuum is one of the shittiest, most overrated and -shilled crap to be released this gen.
>>
>>385817410
it was easily the best game of 2016
>>
>>385818809
no, it reeeally was not. Thankfully it didn't even win GOTY award, or Zenimax kids would not have stopped raving about it.
The fact that it was even nominated for the award shows how pathetic the industry and modern "gamers" have become.
>>
>>385816075
I'm waiting for Nu-Doom 2, hopefully with a Doom style multiplayer and good level designers, and less weapons. Why do you need 3 machine guns? Besides Railguns, (and maybe the soul cube, the only fun part of doom 3) nothing else should be there in Doom beyond the original weapon list.

DooM 2016 is a joke.
>>
>>385819061
This.
While you're at it, remove ALL of that pointless, time-wasting menu-surfing and RPG bullshit. A shooter should be all about player's skill and split-second reactions, NOT about collecting points to "level up" your "character" to become more tolerable.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.