[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonic Forces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: sonic 06.png (408KB, 800x408px) Image search: [Google]
sonic 06.png
408KB, 800x408px
Sonic Forces is Bad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKQIyncIy5Y
>>
File: 1501380775175.gif (494KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1501380775175.gif
494KB, 500x324px
>>385813726
Thats great OP but have you considered you're a faggot?
>>
Its going to be so bad that people will love it
The room of video games
>>
>>385813878
I highly doubt it can be as bad as the likes of Sonic 06.
>>
>>385814084
It's written by the guy who wrote for Sonic '06. And produced by that same guy.

It may not be bug ridden and have a gay human on hedgehog romance sub-plot, but it's gonna be bad.
>>
>Sonic has edge again
i've been waiting for this!
>>
How many good sonic games are there?
>>
>>385814637
Didn't you know? Sonic was never good.
>>
the autism generation
>>
>>385814773
absolutely objectively wrong
>>
>>385815064
There are well known game critics like the maker of sequelitis who would agree.
>>
>>385813726
Nah it's alright.
>>
>>385814637
there are no good sonic games
>>
>>385815237
Subtle
>>
Where did this "Sonic was never good" meme come from in the first place?
>>
>>385816453
me
>>
File: 1469236101043.png (18KB, 257x149px) Image search: [Google]
1469236101043.png
18KB, 257x149px
>>385816638
>>
>>385814341
plot wise it'll probably be just as stupid but a lot of the appeal was how broken 06 was. Forces lacks that, it's playing it safe and will play like Generations with an OC creator
>>
>>385816050
nope can't name one
>>
>>385814637
I would say 2 at least: Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Sonic 1 still has momentum based platforming like the others but has some seriously tedious level design.
>>
>>385817838
Um, no? There are no good Sonic games idiot.
>>
"B-b-b-but Sonic Colors was good!"

I seriously doubt that nintendolife fag played Sonic Colors. The game looks identical to Forces.
>>
So does anyone care to explain what eactly is so bad about Forces?
>>
>>385818645
Lack of exposure on the level of Mania
>>
>>385818645
Gameplay elements with potential that has rarely been met in Modern Sonic games, meaning people have grown to hate stuff like Boost, Wisps and Classic Sonic.
>>
>>385818645
It's a Sonic game hence it's bad.
>>
>>385814637
Legit good? Sonic 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles.

Worth playing? 3D Blast, Adventure 1, Heroes, Unleashed.
>>
>>385817838
I'd say CD as well but that level design is all over the place. Great music and aesthetics though
>>
Fuck that nintendolife guy. He deleted the video like a coward.

If you can find the video, I encourage you watch it and rage because it's everything that's wrong with YouTubers. They don't provide honest opinions but ape popular opinion so they can get likes from their stupid followers. In the case of that nintendolife dickhead, he WENT TO TWITTER AND ASKED USERS TO TELL HIM WHAT IS WRONG WITH MODERN SONIC. He then used those comments to try and pass it off as his own.

So yeah, I'm pretty angry that this guy is a fag unfairly attacking a cartoon electric mouse. On the other hand, he's everything that's wrong with pinheads like Boogie and Angry Joe and every other YouTube attention whore so fuck him.
>>
>>385814637
>Good-tier
2, CD, 3&K

>Okay-tier
Adventure 1+2, Colors

>You have to like Sonic to enjoy this-tier
Pretty much everything else

>Don't-tier
Sonic Boom, 06
>>
Sonic sucks
>>
>>385819325
>Heroes, Unleashed.
Those games are really mediocre. They can be enjoyable at some parts, but most of the time they are not, especially Heroes, Unleashed at least has the daytime levels.

Colors is hit or miss, Generations is a good game with or without nostalgia.
>>
Why do the fan keep sonic alive?
>>
>>385821296
I'm sure Sonic has more than one fan.
>>
>>385821296
Man children or pedophiles
>>
>>385818645
Looking at the first trailer it seems to have what most players dislike about some modern sonic games: It's pretty much on rails with lack of input from the player. While games like Sonic Adventure had the right amount of platforming and "gotta go fast" segments, most modern sonic levels just have a "gotta go fast" level with minimal platforming. Look at the Silver fight gameplay from Sonic Forces, that shit is horrendous. Sonic Generations was kind of ok because the sections with classic sonic actually had a lot more platforming.
>>
Just make sonic adventure 3 like wtflmao
>>
Give up on Sonic.

Freedom Planet 2 is coming soon and it will be better than Sonic.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.