[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Team Fortress 2 is at its worst since release, and will only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: overwatch_blizzard-600x213[1].jpg (62KB, 600x213px) Image search: [Google]
overwatch_blizzard-600x213[1].jpg
62KB, 600x213px
>Team Fortress 2 is at its worst since release, and will only get worse because Valve are jews
>Overwatch is dead, and Doomfist gave it the final blow
>Paladins is deader than Overwatch, and is P2W bullshit
>Battleborn? More like Stillborn since it was dead before release

Is there a good class based shooter?
>>
Overwatch is king
>>
>>385808780
Not a shooter but from what I've played Gigantic is decent. A bit too much grinding for heroes/etc but the core gameplay is fun. And it has about as much content as F2P that Overwatch does at full price with microtransactions.
>>
>>385808780
>Is there a good class based shooter?

No it's a bad genre suitable only for casual muck abouts with your irl friends.
>>
File: 1477856538132.png (251KB, 704x956px) Image search: [Google]
1477856538132.png
251KB, 704x956px
>>385808861
>>385808780 (You|OP)
Overwatch is the best class-based shooter you can find right now, and that tells a lot about the state of class-based shooters.

>Pre-Mannconomy or even just pre-F2P TF2 will never be back
>>
>>385808780
Gigantic is pretty fun. I thought it would be a moba but it's really not. Feels like a shooter.
>>
>>385808994
Gigantics grind seems fine. I could afford to buy a hero after two hours. Many games have you grind for a week.
>>
File: 1476251782027.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476251782027.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>385808861
>>385809165
Overwatch is horrible shit in every way and I literally uninstalled it after season 1 (think I made it to rank 76 as Genji).

I can't believe people still play this garbage and literally delude themselves into believing it's somehow good, let alone better than Team Fortress 2.

TF2 is outdated shit with questionable patches but it shits all over Overwatch. Overwatch is so disgustingly slow and repetitious.

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>385810098
T.gold shitter
>>
File: header.jpg?t=1447350811.jpg (30KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1447350811.jpg
30KB, 460x215px
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>385808780
Never thought I would miss ut4 but here I am, god games just keep getting shittier.

> horf dorf you're just jaded lol

Shut the fuck up, you don't know dick from shit, there is zero creativity in the meta for overwatch, same shit every match all match
>>
>>385810240
>Anyone who dislikes my game clearly hasn't played it long enough to like it.
The gunplay sucks ass
Everyone moves at the same pace
Abilities are uninteresting as all hell compared to blast jumping alone (not including things like surfing, trickstabs, trimping, and air shots)
The game has a hard counter system and punishes you for hot swapping at the same time.
It's shit jim.
>>
>>385810098
You don't need to list the actions to see how the TF2 one is more exciting
>>
>>385810019
that's first 2 hours, now that your starting fortune cards and easy lvl ups are done, gold earning is slower
>>
TF2 has by far the most solid feel to shooting and movement out of OW/Pal/tf2.
It's also more balanced if you were to remove ALMOST all of the extra weapon.
Overwatch main problem in my eyes is the low aim classes also are hard to kill (Winston mei diva) when playing a lot of the hero's.
The roster is so big you will always have really bad balance issues with around 20-30% of the hero's been not unplayable but in the category of.
>Why don't you just use a different hero and be more useful at your role and to the team.
>>
Team Fortress 2 > Gigantic > Paladins > Overwatch > Fortnite >>>>>> Battleborn
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.