[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter Comfy Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: tigrex.jpg (30KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
tigrex.jpg
30KB, 350x420px
Get in here, hunter friends, have yourself some Felyne cooking and discuss:

What's your favorite weapon?
What's your favorite Elder Dragon?
What's your most hated monster?
Which do you prefer: Khezu? Gigginox? Neither?
Are you looking forward to Monster Hunter World?
Is the weather pleasant in your corner of the world?
>>
exhaust switch axe
the laser whale in 3U
brachydios
khezu is slow enough to not be irritating
chillin with /mhg/
yes albeit a touch hot
>>
>>385807629
>What's your favorite weapon?
Hunting Horn
>What's your favorite Elder Dragon?
Gogzmazios
>What's your most hated monster?
Cephodrome
>Which do you prefer: Khezu? Gigginox? Neither?
Neither.
>Are you looking forward to Monster Hunter World?
Was skeptical at the sight of restock at camp and potion rework, but those weapon videos have me hopeful.
>Is the weather pleasant in your corner of the world?
>Florida
Rain. Lots of Rain. Like goddamn Amatsu levels of rain.
>>
Hammer baybeeee
Gotta be Teostra. Love that fucking furious, flaming lion.
Gravios.
Gigginox is literally a better Khezu, so yeah.
Yeah, looks good.
No, it's far, far too hot.
>>
File: Monster-Hunter-Stories.jpg (114KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Monster-Hunter-Stories.jpg
114KB, 600x338px
Switch Axe, Nether Excellion specifically
Chameleos, ost is what makes the fight
140GQ Yian Garuga
Gigginox, I'm a 3U babby
Yeah but I haven't paid much attention to it, I'm more hyped for Stories, picked up some of the amiibos earlier this year
Nope, it's winter, I'm sick and it's been raining nearly every other day
>>
>>385808209
I love how Chameleos's OST is basically an incredibly blunt homage to MGS3.
>>
>>385807629
Lance
Kirin, for the armor
Yian Garuga, fuck his instant charge
Neither, fuck them
Hell yeah I am, hope the PC version comes out soon
Yep, cool summer breeze blowing through my window as we speak
>>
I don't have a favorite weapon.Feelsbad
>>
Im so fucking hyped for MHW. Cant play anything besides 3rd on ppsspp and I already got bored of it.

I cant wait to try out charge blade and hammer and GS look so satisfying
>>
>>385809316
Why can't you play MHFU?
>>
>>385809436
Not him but MHFU is really hard to get into after you played MHP3rd. It feels like a downgrade in a lot of ways, and frankly, I'm not a huge fan of most of the roster.
>>
Reminder that MHW will be casualized as fuck and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>385807629
Meme Blade (4U version)
Teostra
Gravios
Gigginox is objectively better. Better animations, better attacks, better gear, better hitboxes, better everything. Thundernox completely replaces Khezu's role too.
Yes, with optimism increasingly tempered by caution. Saw some webms the other day of some more of the same animeshit that I was hoping World was taking the opportunity to break AWAY from compared to X and XX garbage.
Summer and warmer than it needs to be, but the last few days haven't been too bad.
>>
Reminder that MHW will be Monster Hunter as fuck ans there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>385809830
I think they made the right move by giving each weapon its own kind of moveset aesthetic. The HBG kind of feels like an actual machinegun/sniper rifle, the LBG feels kind of like an assault rifle, longsword is ULTRA ANIME, dual blades is kind of anime, kind of edgy, etc. I don't mind anime as long as it's fitting, and thankfully weapons like the greatsword and lance don't seem to have it.
>>
>>385809595
I played P3rd first and then moved to MHFU.It is indeed very hard to transition.Took me a few tries but now I am loving it
>>
>>385811101
I actually moved backwards with the games, my first one being 4U, then Gen, then P3rd, and now FU. Losing out on these small QoL changes makes me really hesitant to go further back. I really love the convenience of having the farm be easily manageable, and not something you have to walk out of a multiplayer lobby for and spend like, 2 minutes gathering. I know it's minor things but it really does make a difference regarding how much fun I have with the game.

I'm debating whether I should risk the hand pains and play some more Generations (i lost my save so I still have to climb to High Rank) or should I just suck it up and go to FU, having already beaten P3rd.
>>
The better question is; Alisa or Ciel?
>>
File: sophia.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sophia.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>385811448
Sophia
>>
What are you guys going to play MHW on? I'd obviously go for PC but I'm concerned that its going to be infested with hackers so I'll probably get PS4 version.

By the way - is MHGen still active in multiplayer? More than 4U?
>>
>>385811775
MHG is active, yes.

I'm intending on playing MHW on PC, unless the release is too far from the PS4 in which case I'll just get it for that. Obviously PC is superior, but god damn I'm not gonna wait like, 3 months for the game. I want it yesterday.
>>
>>385811775
PC
I only play MH with friends, so I don't give a shit about the community.
>>
>>385812247
desu I think the whole statement that PC communities ruin games is greatly exaggerated
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.