[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: asdasdadadasdds.png (332KB, 501x866px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdadadasdds.png
332KB, 501x866px
FP
>>
File: 360.jpg (78KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
360.jpg
78KB, 500x477px
LOUDSAMONEH
>>
>>385805136
WSDASDSSSSSSSS
>>
>>385805136
WASDFSADSSSWASFF
>>
wwasdwaswwwwasdwaawdsdwawd
>>
>>385806105
>>385806115
>>385806116
>Your squad was WIPED OUT
>>
File: file.png (944KB, 1071x777px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
944KB, 1071x777px
So KF2 got its final known weekly today and you can get the precious Mark 7 armor to go with the helmet from the second week. Look at that QUALITY work right here.
>>
>>385806395
I may or may not have spent real life dosh on some crates, the quantity of which I shan't disclose, but I've got 2 items worth over 5 bucks. Should I sell them now to try make my money back or keep them? I feel like people aren't gonna want to buy cosmetic items for KF2 for very long...
>>
File: Mark 7.png (3MB, 1600x1864px) Image search: [Google]
Mark 7.png
3MB, 1600x1864px
>>385807093
There are some savvy collectors out there, I mean people still buy field-tested and battle-scarred weapon skins. I'd say it's up to you if you still play the game or not.

That said I really kind of wish a lot of the cosmetics didn't look that out of place, you know something is wrong when the Mark 7 blows the fuck out of everything else and you don't even need to do crate bullshit for it.
>>
>tfw learned you have to bait out his attacks to avoid him from building up rage
Dealing with those fucks became so much simpler
>>
>>385807698
>KF2 update decides to randomly enrage Fleshpounds upon spawn

I get that they do a lot less damage now but fuck
>>
File: 1501502717345.jpg (95KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
1501502717345.jpg
95KB, 352x550px
>>385807698
>mfw I never learnt how to properly deal with FPs and would always piss the team off because I'd aggro them all at once with my firebug
>got zerk to 23 and I don't even care, I can just parry/stunblock and literally knock the cunts over with my bone crusher
>not to mention stealing 90% of the kills as I run around the map w. skirm while everyone else huddles around their killbox picking off the scraps I leave them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.