[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what was his deal? >Acts like a rogue vigilante, attempting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Jetstream Sam.jpg (729KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jetstream Sam.jpg
729KB, 1920x1200px
So what was his deal?
>Acts like a rogue vigilante, attempting to take down Armstrong and Desperado in the DLC
>Ends up joining him for vague reasons only to act only to end up betraying him by giving Raiden his sword later
Why did he even join in the first place?
>>
>>385804926
he likes to fight
>>
If you can't beat em join em. Maybe he thought Raiden could beat him, also he knew his sword could cut better I guess.
>>
>>385804926
Might makes right. Armstrong whooped his ass, so he became the boss. And Raiden got the sword specifically because he beat Sam
>>
He just wanted someone to show him a good time.
>>
>>385805265
MEMORIES BROKEN
>>
Wasn't there some shit about cyborg enhancements = mind control or something
>>
>>385805413
Jetstream Sam is almost entirely unaugmented. Blade wolf makes a point of bringing this up after you beat him and he's bleeding out, since it's absurd that he was able to go up against fully cybernetic Raiden, and makes his past feats like his armstrong fight even more impressive.
>>
File: eye.webm (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
eye.webm
1MB, 480x270px
I think Sam was well designed, especially since you face him right after you beat Metal Gear Ray and you feel like a badass cyborg, only to then get your shit kicked in by a guy who is plainly more skilled than you.
I wish the DLC was a bit longer and had more combo's.
Also FUCK VR-04, pure bullshit
>>
>>385805413
He got a new arm after Armstrong fucked up his old one. Aside from that, all him basically
>>
>>385805723
*Raiden points it out.
He only has an enhancement suit and a cybernetic arm that was given to him by desperado
>>
Most underrated OST in existence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vp_4vc-btI
>>
listen to his theme
THERE WILL BE BLOODSHED THE ONLY THING I'VE EVER KNOWN
THE ONLY ONE LEFT WILL RIDE UPON THE DRAGON'S BACK
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.