[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never played Prince of Persia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: prince-of-persia-warrior-within.jpg (180KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
prince-of-persia-warrior-within.jpg
180KB, 1024x768px
except the 1992 one and played shortly the one where the game starts with some siege. Worth playing this series? Which games?
>>
>>385802919
All the ps2 ges are fun, sands of time is the best one is play that one first.

the 2008 one isnt that bad either
>>
>>385802919
Yes, the trilogy is worth a playthrough. So is the 2008 game. A shame the true ending is DLC.
Also, WW despite appearing so tastelessly edgy, is in fact the best PoP game with great combat, exploration and puzzles and a decent story.
>>
Only ever played TTT and WW and they are both fun so go for it.
>>
All of them. SOT, WW and TTT
SOT beststory
WW best gameplay
TTT you will want more so this is the best you are gonna get
>>
Even the dreamcast game arabian nights is worth playing. Feels similar to the classic tomb raider games
>>
>>385804817
>SOT beststory
What story?
>>
>>385805714
the one with the visier and farah?
>>
>>385802919
The trilogy are all great, but they get worse with each game.
2008 game is interesting, but not that good, the epilogue is console exclusive dlc, and the game is the first part of an aborted trilogy.
The Forgotten Sands is okay, but very uninspired.
>>
File: 1499187786878.jpg (21KB, 389x475px) Image search: [Google]
1499187786878.jpg
21KB, 389x475px
>>385802919
All of them except TTT.
I will never get why did they think butchering a 80% progress game would somehow let it compete with God of War
>>
>>385802919
Play the trilogy. Sands of Time is the best one and one of my favourite games in existence. The 2 sequels have a better combat system but lack SoT's atmosphere.
Don't fucking bother with Forgotten Sands. It's shit and they had already dropped the series at that point to work on the Asscreed games.
>>
Warrior Within is still the best, but the trilogy is worth playing. I also liked the reboot
>>
>>385802919
Aside from SoT trilogy, I really recommend playing the 2008 one. It is not as challenging as the trilogy, but I swear it's just so relaxing playing it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.