[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*unpacks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Trebb.png (23KB, 200x153px) Image search: [Google]
Trebb.png
23KB, 200x153px
>>
File: 2 HOURS.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2 HOURS.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>385801140
>tfw you're spamming the "You play two hours to die like this?!" taunt as you're winning a two hour match via Wonder victory, and your Wonder has less than 1000 health as enough bombard cannonballs are flying through the air to do well over 1000 damage and destroy it, and then you win.
>>
>>385801694
>implying Ramza ever became a knight
>>
File: ava 1.jpg (24KB, 339x250px) Image search: [Google]
ava 1.jpg
24KB, 339x250px
>>385801837
Knight job and his behavior was very knightly.
>>
Knowing that this game is still semi-alive is very surprising, in a pleasant way.
>>
>>385802272
It's more alive than Age of Myth, that's for sure. The game is so fucking dead it's sad.
>>
File: 1501239953408.gif (856KB, 175x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501239953408.gif
856KB, 175x200px
>tfw am terrible at AoE but decent in AoM.
How do I get good in AoE anons?
>>
>>385802462
Religiously learning your hotkeys would be the first step my man.
>>
>>385802783
Why doesn't the scout navigation tool where you make a path for him with planted flags not fucking work like it does in AoM
>>
>>385801694
Should have recorded it
>>
>>385801140
>Fortifications cost a lot of a very limited resource and are kind of useless!
>Let's make siege units take them out it three shots!
Why do game devs have such a blind, primordial hatred for defensive installations. You're tying resources to a location, that's a bad enough drawback already.
>>
>used to play this online with a friend when the game was still new
>would also be 2v2
>teams would make walls across the entire map and wall their team off completely
>send trade carts or whatever they were called back and forth to your allies market
>infinite resources
>walls become like 4 lines thick
>80 castles along the walls
>games literally never end

I still don't think I ever finished a single 2v2 online game.
>>
>>385802383
Because AOE2 got a bunch of decent xpacks with new factions and they try to improve balance of old factions too. Meanwhile the new Xpack of myth was terrible and they dont seem to put in the effort to recover from the mistake.

Also I recently replayed it and its terrible how low the popcap is. Most units cost more than 1 popcap which means you can get like 50 military units, tops
>>
>>385803508
Because if they made stone readily available you would get a bunch of numbnuts create a 5 layer thick wall and you would have to spend hours demolishing it. The whole flow of the game is that at castle age walls and castles are strong, but in the imperial age the time of fortifications is waning as there are better siege weapons. Which is also healthy for the gameplay to make people that are behind not able to drag the game on too long
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.