[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roblox is moving away from Lego style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

RIP Roblox
2007-2017
>>
>>385798861
Wasn't the whole point of that design so toasters could run it
>>
>>385798936
yea but a toaster in 2017 is different from a toaster in 2006
>>
File: 1490699719510.png (194KB, 512x378px) Image search: [Google]
1490699719510.png
194KB, 512x378px
>>385798861
Reminder that Roblox died in 2010. Right now what's happening is necrophilia.
>>
Here's a question for you OP.
Why the fuck should anyone care about Roblox in 2017
>>
why did this suddenly get so popular
>>
>>385798936
No, it was because Roblox was a Lego imitation.
Also, because it was way easier for game designers to work with a body formatted like everything else in the game.
>>
Where is the proof, op?
>>
Roblox in the early days was exactly what everone wanted, a simple build game with fun shapes, the lego mmo everyone wanted.

You could join the latest fun game on the front page and make new friends. It didn't take much, just an objective and a way to do it.

But over the years the creativity stopped flowing, people just wanted to male something popular, so with that came a flood of obstacle courses and hang out spots.

The body cosmetics were alright, the meme items were fine, but then in recent months, they removed Tix
Now this

I hope some day someone makes a new Roblox-like game. Someone who used to pmay roblox and knows the horrors that happened to it.
>>
GIVE ME PROOF BIATCH
>>
>>385799583
>>385800212
looked it up, OP is a lying faggot, this thread is closed
>>
>>385799583
>>385800212
http://devforum.roblox.com/t/anthropomorphic-avatars/44128

The bullshit thing about it is that even the people allowed onto the developer forum, literally the only people who Roblox corp. will listen to, absolutely hate this.
>>
me on the right.
>>
https://www.twitch dot tv/videos/161143504
At 3:16:30, the audience is actually laughing at the new Roblox avatar design.
>>
>>385798861
Why not just refined the lego style?
>>
>>385800483
What the fuck, why did they turn it into some gay anime shit. Can't wait for even worse YouTube videos and RPs showing up on my YouTube recommended. Because you watch one VIDEO about the new models.
>>
>>385798861
>Roblox is moving away from Lego style

Good. I cannot even fathom how someone managed to design more ugly character than the one from Minecraft.
>>
>>385798861
>playing Roblox
>in 2017

Are you an autistc 12 year old BR?
>>
>people actually discussing this shit
If you ever needed proof this board is full of children, here's a great example.
>>
>>385798861
Source or fuck off mate,
>>
>>385799052
Nostalgia retards not letting go a good for kids, new literal kids joining because of youtubers and of course, pedophiles getting easy nudes.
>>
>>385802091
I think it's mostly 12-22 year old on /v/.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.