[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some games where easy mode is actually fucking hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ftl.jpg (23KB, 616x353px) Image search: [Google]
ftl.jpg
23KB, 616x353px
what are some games where easy mode is actually fucking hard mode and hard mode is fucking impossible
>>
>>385798642
FTL
>>
You should just craft a dreidel and spin it over and over until it lands on the flat part of the handle, and then you flip a coin once you do that and if it's heads you win. Pretty much the same thing only faster.
>>
>>385799295
>I am terrible at the game, instead of trying to get better I will spend my time convincing myself it's the game's fault not mine
>>
>>385799412
I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
FTL easy is stupidly easy.
FTL normal? Unless you get buttfucked by the RNG(rare), its should be possible to reach Flagship every single run.
Hard? High tier ships should be able to flagship in most runs, assuming the player isn't awful at the game.
>>
>>385799885
>Unless you get buttfucked by the RNG(rare)
> rare
>>
>>385799885
This, people who blame RNG are usually just bad at the game.
>>
>>385799885
Reaching the flagship is easy, getting bumfucked and not finding stealth and hacking is the hard part.
>>
File: Ye_right_Olav_Thon.jpg (25KB, 234x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ye_right_Olav_Thon.jpg
25KB, 234x300px
>>385800006
Ion + beam drones are rare. So are enemies with fire weapons.
Or Scout Ships with priority to evade.
And all major obstacles can still be ran from, to avoid getting damaged severely.

Its even rarer to reach the areas where enemies have 3 shields, and had no weapon drops or shops. It can happen, but most of the time its bad decisions leading up to starvation in the reached area.
The biggest issue in the game, is that bad ships need better drops. While 4x boarding Mantis only need to not encounter scout ships.
>>
Many Platinum games.
>>
>>385798642
>RNG: The game
>bothering to play this shit

any game that can't be beaten on skill alone on every single run deserves to be thrown straight into the fucking garbage

fuck this shit. If I make all the right moves but the game decides it wants me to be unlucky and it costs me the run, then fuck that game and fuck the dev
>>
>>385801014
If the game fucked you, unless you where on hard with a bad ship, its most likely your own suboptimal decisions.
>>
>>385801619
>unless you were on hard with a bad ship

Any game that can't be beaten on skill alone on EVERY SINGLE RUN deserves to be thrown right into the fucking garbage.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.