[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remembering the day we fought the PAYDAY gang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: payday 2.jpg (119KB, 629x514px) Image search: [Google]
payday 2.jpg
119KB, 629x514px
>Be me.
>Join up with The DC police force.
>Partner is a guy named Joe.
>He is a War veteran and is extremely .patriotic
>He has an extreme hate of Traitors and Backstabbers.
> He doesn't buckle to threats and has seen nearly everything.
> Respond to a robbery at the local Harvest & Trustee bank.
> Joe is talking with command, saying something about some group called "payday".
>We get to the bank within 15 seconds, despite our car being pretty shit and the station nearly 3 miles away.
> we get to the bank 3rd and get out of the car.
>Expecting a single Bank Bandit that had already been handled by the bank security.
>Find 4 heisters fully kitted out, 3 of them covered head-to-toe in combat armour, and one of them only in a suit.
>mfw.
>we get out and immediately charge into the lobby of the bank.
>One of the hiesters wearing an oversized chicken mask uses a tape recorder to order me to get on my knees and cuff myself.
>immediately obey, fuck getting shot by a guy in a chicken mask.
>Same guy Joe.
>Expect Joe to immediatly arrest/shoot him.
>Instead Joe turns around an starts gunning down the rest of the police force, completely disregarding all of his principles and morality.
>HOLYSHIT.jpg
>Joe kills most of the police force before finally a team of SWAT gunned him down.
>I hear a voice next to me.
>Several Minutes later the hiesters have left and other police free me.
>I gained enough money to retire forever and I did.
>But I'll never forget the day I fought the PAYDAY gang.
>>
what is this thread suppose to accomplish
>>
>>385797598
Nothing...
But Payday is awesome.
>>
amazing
>>
I see you fought Payday too
>>
>>385797598

I guess it's the world's view from an NPC's perspective but the OP doesn't understand comedy so he just tried to play it straight.

You're a fucking BOOB, OP.
>>
File: 1429999609576.jpg (114KB, 911x877px) Image search: [Google]
1429999609576.jpg
114KB, 911x877px
Shit, unfunny thread. Check my 7.
>>
>>385798029
MUTHA
FUACKHIN
BEWB.

Damn op. cmon
>>
DID YOU MISS ME YOU WANKERS?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>385797863
Too bad payday hasn't turned into a pvp / cops vs robbers

It might be the spice they need because I have completely lost interest no matter what new map or BS dlc they push out. Its nothing but spamming police and 3 others running around the map shooting like chickens with their heads cut off, hoping that someone can revive them by shouting at them from a distance
>>
>>385798234
Its going to be a shittier l4d2 vs mode though. Balancing skills will also be a pain.
>>
>>385798301
>pvp Payday
>Sam Fisher immediately becomes the most OP character since he won't just beat a downed character with a baton
glad it never happened desu
>>
You got that from that rong rong video you cuck
>>
>>385798234
Sounds like you want a completely different game, try L4D2
>>
FIREWORKS
>>
>>385798472
>not 4 tazers abusing line of sight to wipe the enemy team
>>
>>385798592
>4 Skulldozers just sprint in and rape everything with an orifice now that stunning dozers is no longer a thing
>Do some weird Chivalry style ballerina shit to stop the payday gang from shooting their visors.
>>
>>385798234
>stealth heists are insta-win for cops
>loud heists have cops/specials die too quickly because of heister skills/weapons
What a terrible idea.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.