[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2DS XL>3DS XL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2704.jpg (81KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2704.jpg
81KB, 970x647px
2DS XL>3DS XL
>>
>>385794508
In price.
I held one, it feels cheaply made and the speaker is weirdly positioned.
>>
Does the N2DS XL even get jnto the IPS lottery
>>
>>385794508
It looks sexy but I'd miss the 3D.
I'm torn, I have an OG 3DS XL and I'd like to upgrade to a new. But there aren't any good colors for the new 3DS XL available at a reasonable price.
And I really like my Yoshi 3DS XL.
>>
>>385794719
Might as well just stick with the Yoshi one.
There could be some refurb N3DS XL's on nintendo's site with SE designs.
>>
>>385794797
Hopefully they'll make a final remodel closer to the new 2DS XL but with 3D. I'd jump on it
>>
>>385794970
I'm pretty happy with my gold zelda one I got on sale for cheaper than usual at FUCKING GAMESTOP.
Works great and I like having 3D available to me for stuff like Kirby.
>>
Objectively false, actually. its 25-50 bucks cheaper depending on what model you buy, but it doesnt have 3D.

I have the regular 2DS, got it for 50 bucks, gamestop was selling one plus a game, get another game free. and it turned out the 2DS came with mario kart installed like i thought.......and also pokemon sun! i couldnt resist access to the 3ds library for so little money. the only 2 complaints I have are

1. They dont use satisfying mechanical buttons like other 3dses do. theyre more like buttons on the ds lite.

2. No 3D. this is actually annoying when playing mario 3D land sometimes. they clearly use the 3D as a replacement for camera control in that game, which probably would be annoying if i had 3D, moreso now that i dont.

Also: anyone who buys a pre-owned 3ds system, look on the eshop settings/other to see if there are any titles for you to "redownload". fucking backwards nintendo saves digital titles to hardware unless you do a manual local transfer between systems.
>>
>>385794719
I have both and I greatly prefer the 2DS. I hate cheap feeling electronics and the lighter weight almost makes it feel cheap but not as much as I'd thought. In regards to color I agree, Nintendo always sucks with color selection though imo. The black and turquoise is much better than my ugly red 3DS though.
>>
>>385794508
I feel like getting a 2DS XL, but the design is so poor, it needlessly looks cheap. I miss the DS Lite.
>>
>>385796063
>ds lite
>not cheap

that shit replaced quality mechanical switches for flimsy squishy rubber ones

it broke easier and more frequently than any other nintendo console that currently exists, barring the switch if those suddenly have problems when people can actually buy them.

people associated it with quality because it looked sleek. the only decent thing about it was the weight and brightness limit. everything else is a step back from the original DS, and the dsi was better than the lite as well. that shit is on par with the bargain bin 2DS, much worse than the 2ds xl, or any 3ds model.
>>
>>385795445
>theyre more like buttons on the ds lite
I liked the buttons on the DS Lite

>No 3D
Who fucking cares
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.