[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post ITT if you liked Yakuza 0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Post ITT if you liked Yakuza 0
>>
come on you have a free pass to shill this game
>>
>>385789217
I just watched the kareoke shit on youtube and jacked off. I thought it looked stupid as fuck but it made me laugh.
>>
I'm in chapter 2 where I basically only get to visit three types of different venues and the pace dropped like a sack of potatoes after that cool mission during the end of chapter 1. Am I still in the tutorial phase? Will the game pick up its pace again?
>>
File: 2924796-5623160843-XmvEe.png (424KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
2924796-5623160843-XmvEe.png
424KB, 600x392px
>>385791387
First two chapters are tutorialish, hand-holding shit to get you used to it. Keep going.
>>
>>385791387
I think you're still in the tutorial phase, side quests only start to pop up in chapter 2 I think.

Don't expect the pacing to get radically faster though, Yakuza on the whole does pace more slowly then other games, Especially if you run off to do the insane amount of side content. but the escalation in the main story's still pulled off great the further along it gets.
>>
>>385791730
I'm in as long as more missions like the Yakuza office in the first chapter pops up again. That shit was rad.
>>
>>385791942
Oh don't worry about that. Yakuza fucking knows when to just toss you into a wall full of dudes to punch the shit out of.
>>
>>385789217
yes
>>
>>385789217
>6 posters
What went wrong?
>>
File: Yakuza 2.jpg (224KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza 2.jpg
224KB, 1600x1200px
I'm about to start this for the first time.
What am I in for?
>>
>>385789217
actually liked it so much I did a second playthrough right after beating it.
>>
0 was awesome, but I prefered 5 and 2. Still, awesome game.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.