[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speculation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg (69KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg
69KB, 1000x500px
I wanna speculate on some 2018 releases. Make realistic predictions for new game mechanics based on the company's previous game.
>>
>>385782552
GtaV(5)"Five" but with "cowboys"
>>
>most outlets are outraged that its a game about 7 white males.

That's my only prediction
>>
>>385782552
It's going to be racist misogynistic trash

Just like all their other games.
>>
>>385782661
There'll be a Mexican in there
>>
>>385782552
A multiplayer mode that rips off PUBG
>>
File: mrqkezbttibvghmmtiz4.jpg (44KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
mrqkezbttibvghmmtiz4.jpg
44KB, 620x470px
>>385782552
I predict that you can play as ANY of the 7 characters one at a time, but you have to touch them or something and you progress through the story in group mode
>>
It's going to be GTA V but with cowboys, and even more microtransactions shoved into multiplayer.
>>
File: WhoDatBoy911.jpg (7KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
WhoDatBoy911.jpg
7KB, 316x316px
>>385782853
Prediction was for RDR2

Prediction for TLOU 2 is hopefully, larger environments (like DOOM, Uncharted 4)
>>
File: 3128574-5726834147-death.jpg (84KB, 1531x767px) Image search: [Google]
3128574-5726834147-death.jpg
84KB, 1531x767px
>>385782640
>>385782863
Literally everyone made this as a criticism for RDR and it was game of the generation, next to dark souls. This a good thing. GTA V was huge but transversible. It felt like a whole fucking state. This will probably feel like a huge chunk of the country.
>>
>>385782703
I can't wait to court american ladies as a mexican bandit
>>
It's gonna hurt a lot when the online inevitably turns out to be as money grubbing as GTAs

RDRs online was pretty dang good and I could see them making it such a good experience this time around but they're going to make it tedious and everything is going to be expensive as all hell
>>
Worst case scenario
-Graphics turn out to be bullshots
-Story is complete shit
-Atmosphere is ruined
-Feeling of a living world is broken by extraordinary shit happening
-Microtransactions in SP and online
-Shitty MC or player-designed MC
-Soundtrack is really shitty, Little guitar strums are gone
-Map is lifeless and not well designed
-Tedious and shitty character building
-Character switching
-Not focusing on what RDR was about
I can't think of much more beyond that.
>>
>>385785294
Rockstar literally improves every aspect of its games better than hideo and todd
>>
Friendly reminder that the launch trailer for RDR was mostly all gameplay and scenes that were ingame. This is what Rockstar now has to equal or overcome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gBctl1h_2o
>>
>>385785694
I predict the leap between RDR and RDR 2 will be better than that between GTA IV and GTA V
>>
File: Red Dead Punk.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dead Punk.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
>>385782552
Daft Punk DLC when?
>>
Tried to replay it after binging through Westworld, but man I hate the early game missions.

Still wanna fuck the shit outta bonnie though, but fuck herding cattle for her
>>
>>385785694
>the gameplay in the trailers for RDR was superior to the final version
>>
>>385782552
Hope to fuck we get news soon
>>
This is before Revolver right?
If not i expect it to be about Jack
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.