[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /v/ hate Zero Punctuation ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 11

File: 4324132444.png (78KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
4324132444.png
78KB, 350x196px
Does /v/ hate Zero Punctuation ?
>>
>>385780168

I just keep forgetting it exists. I liked it for the first few years but Yatzhee has been doing the same shit for literally over a decade now. It's just old and stale now.
>>
>>385780168
I dont find it funny and really don't see the appeal.
I loved Let's Drown Out, tho. Shame yahtzee went straight.
>>
>>385780263
/thread
>>
>>385780168
I never heard of him until my friend showed me some of his videos.
I disliked him after his NieR: Automata """"review""""
>>
>>385780352
>Shame yahtzee went straight.
What, like he stopped fucking dudes?
>>
>>385780448
yeah he got the cure

could afford it after he got a bunch of money from his patreon
>>
>>385780263
Yeah, it's just a regular paycheck for Yahtzee, pretty sure he admits as much on Let's Drown Out (which I miss)
>>
>>385780168
I liked him until he made fun of a game that I enjoyed, because I'm a faggot.
>>
>>385780448
Yeah, he was in a romantic relationship with Gabe but got bored and started dating an american girl poor guy
>>
>hating the one review show you can trust
>hating one of the few tasteful, educated game critics on the planet
I guess you hate it if you are a mongrel. But then: you are a mongrel.
>>
>>385780168
>e-celebs
>>
>>385780168
I don't watch his videos for reviews only for entertainment.
>>
in 2007 it was pretty neat, but it hasn't changed at all in the 10 years they've been in production.

Yet, I've grown up.
>>
>>385780168
I hated it when Nu-/v/ kept shilling it like 8 years ago or so around the time when they successfully made "fun" into a dirty word, watched it once when it was on my recomendations around 2015 or so and found it entertaining.

Also found that despite his humor he's an anti-SJW so that's probably why nu-/v/ spat it out like it was a really spicy chilli pepper
>>
>>385780168
I've watched him for 10 years every Wednesday without fail and still find him funny. He's consistent.
>>
Shit opinions, shit critic.
I liked one of his books though
>>
>>385780654
>Being a shill for a fucking aussie
I wish you were still range-banned.
>>
>>385780971
>think the guy has shit opinions
>still reads his book

who the ever fuck does this?
>>
>>385780839
This.
>>
>>385781059
I found him somewhat funny and I saw Jam in a used book store for $2.
Just because I think he has shit opinions doesn't mean I can't find him funny.
>>
>>385780168
>Punctuation ?
Stop putting spaces in between words and exclamation/question marks.
Fucking french and/or italians.
>>
>before Yahtzee did his Smash Bros review
>Yahtzee is the best thing ever! T-minus one day to his newest video!

>after Yahtzee did his Smash Bros review
>Yahtzee is a fagoot who doesn't know anything! Anyone who likes his reviews is retarded!
>>
>>385781174
I felt that way for a while with his Overlord 2 review.
>>
>>385780784
To be fair, fun along with comfy arent any way to quantify if something is good or not, claiming that something is fun is subjective and that needs to be explained as to why its fun.

Its an uninformative answer, its fine if you find something fun but it doesnt help anyone understand it.
>>
>>385780784
nu-/v/ doesn't like anti-SJWs?
I haven't been on this board in a few years.
>>
I still watch his ZP videos every now and then. Let's Drown Out was the best shit, though. I think I've seen him upload videos trying to do basically the same shit with whoever he's fucking now after he dumped Gabe, but I don't have the heart to watch it, in fear of it being exactly what I'd expect it to be.
>>
I like him. He has the occasional bout of being completely wrong (Bioshock: Infinite), and sometimes he'll shit on something I like, but I still get at least a smirk out of each of his videos. I'm also impressed with his ability to keep coming up with the odd bit of clever wordplay after about 600 videos.
>>
I JUST WANTED TO GO INTO SPACE
>>
File: 1501528896986.gif (425KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501528896986.gif
425KB, 512x512px
>>385781174
Joke's on you, I never liked him.
He's just another e-celeb. A washed-out one at that.
>>
>>385780168
>Does /v/ hate-
Yes.
>>
File: 1501442069080.png (3KB, 156x166px) Image search: [Google]
1501442069080.png
3KB, 156x166px
>>385780168
E-celeb trash. His reviews are entertaining but not trustworthy, especially after getting burned several times. (When he recommended Night in the Woods, that was the final straw...never got NitW, but it was enough proof to ignore his reviews).
>>
>>385781327
Because the level of discussion on /v/ is so low that anyone who discusses specific parts of a game or it's mechanics raises the bar for the entire thread. As a reviewer he does a good job explaining why he liked/didn't like parts of the game, and for viewers it's a matter of if you like his brand of humor or not.
>>
he has moments of good and moments of bad
he tends to hit on a lot of truths in a game, but he's heavily biased as any reviewer
>>
>>385781336
I have been since 2005, everything after 2007 to me is nu-/v/, which ironically enough is when someone got mad at me for making a rape joke. Gee! i wonder why?
>>
>>385781351
I don't think he's uploaded any YouTube videos since the last Gabe one. He does weekly-ish streams for the Escapist now, that may be what you're thinking of.
>>
I was absolutely in love with it when I first found it. I'd watch 20 videos straight, if not more. Even rewatching videos I had already seen before. I don't find them as funny anymore, the excitement of something new wore off. Still watch every new episode, but that's only a 5 minute investment. Really liked let's drown out, but it's more comfy and less hilarious.
>>
File: 1481576636055.png (286KB, 599x450px) Image search: [Google]
1481576636055.png
286KB, 599x450px
>>385780168
I know his reviews are meant for comedy more than anything, but holy shit that monster hunter one was a travesty
>>
Yahtzee actually fucking loves Bioshock: Infinite, a game bankrupt of both gameplay and intelligent storytelling.
For that reason, I take his opinions with a grain of salt, and don't care to get back into watching his videos.
>>
>>385781579
can't rapejoke the unwilling
>>
He's an original neckbeard
>>
>>385780168
>hated Babby's First MonHun because he was so shit he took 10 hours to beat the turorial.
>>
I listen to ZP in the background while I'm doing work or sometimes to help me fall asleep. It's weirdly relaxing minus the shitty metal
>>
>>385781609
>He does weekly-ish streams for the Escapist now, that may be what you're thinking of.
You're right, I just got the wrong impression since it was recommended through the Escapist's youtube channel. Side Note: I popped over to their website for the first time in a while and oh god how the fuck did they lose so many content creators? I know it's been kind of dwindling down for a while but fucking christ they might as well rename the website to zeropunctuation.com
>>
>>385781832
He's a reviewer. He rushed through it on normal, and played it only once. The combat seems alright at first glance, and I'm sure he didn't care enough about the story to actually notice how bad it was. Every reviewer is suspicious because of this.
>>
>>385782002
felman87
Look him up.
>>
I still watch him every week since around when he started using The Escapist. I can't even imagine him not making weekly reviews anymore.
>>
>>385780263
This is incredibly accurate
>>
Wasn't Infinite his game of the year?
>>
>>385780168
Around 2010 it seemed like he accepted that he had no substantial insight into anything and it was more a stream of consciousness. He's actually one of the few e-celeb critics like that whose comedy really is just comedy and not this veneer he can use to hide behind when his opinion is held under scrutiny. He doesn't even take his own opinions seriously, so you shouldn't either.
>>
I mean, I think he's fine. He's fairly consistent, and no one else really does his style of review.
>>
>>385780263
i was going to post this same post

i kinda forgot he existed until this thread popped up and made me remember the last 8 years of shit he did

i watched his thing for BotW and it was just the same shit EVERYONE was saying bad about the game, nothing new
>>
>>385780168
It's funny when it's about games I've played, but I stopped checking him out.
>>
>>385780168
Every now and again I check the site. It's ok these days, but it's not making me bust a gut like it used to years ago. And I swear the new videos doesn't seem dynamic as the old ones, like he uses less frames for his videos. Maybe that's just me.

I honestly don't know why /v/ got their panties in a twist when he was mentioned. He was always an entertainer first and reviewer second. He would frequently state he sucks at certain genres.
>>
That intro music he uses now is so fucking shit. What happened?
>>
>>385781430
get a life, that game's good
>>
wait, that's still going?

wonder if his eternal hate for zelda extended to botw
>>
>>385783832
Copyright issues.
>>
>>385783832
You mean the shitty metal he's been using for the majority of his videos now?
Escapist said the licensed music was too hot to use for them to be hosting.
>>
>>385781174
more like the bioshock: infinite review
>>
>>385783901
What was the old music? I can't even remember.
>>
yahtzee is the new maddox. cool and hip once but completely left behind by the new internet culture
>>
Better writer than he is a reviewer
>>
He's the only reason The Escapist is still relevant so...
>>
>>385783946
there was no old music, he'd use a different one each time depending on the video

that said, he changed it to the metal one fucking ages ago. like maybe 5 years ago or more
>>
>dude negativity lmao
I dunno why /v/ would hate him when he's the same as us
>>
>>385784015
so what you're saying is the escapist isn't relevant
>>
>>385783946
No one song, it was bunch of songs that vaguely related to the game for the video. Obviously it'd be a paperwork nightmare to set up royalty for new song for every video, but I do miss the old format.
>>
>>385783880
nah, he just spouted the same shit everyone ELSE hated about the game

which is probably what he hated, but it was easier to put together an episode when everyone else did the work for him!
>>
File: IMG_4223.png (310KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4223.png
310KB, 480x470px
>>385780263
FPBP
If you want to listen to him shit on a game, no matter how good or bad it is, he's your man. If you want an honest proper review, look elsewhere
>>
Unironically, he's the only youtuber that I actually keep up with.
>>
>>385780486
>patreon
>~$107 monthly
really?
>>
If you watch his older videos and one of his newer ones, the speaking style has changed. The older videos sound quieter and more understated, which I miss.
I still find him entertaining and I enjoy watching him.
>>
>>385784149
not him, but its more like:

did anyone go to escapist for anything OTHER than ZP?
>>
>>385783832
>now
He's been using that for well over half a decade, my man.
>>
>>385780168
I view him as just another internet voice in a sea of internet voices. Doesnt really help that hes a storyfag which is pretty much the cancer that kills good games.
>>
>>385784509
Have you seen the weekly update schedule on their site? It's embarrassing. They might as well just change their site's name to Zero Punctuation.
>>
>>385784346
>really?
Are you slow?
>>
>>385784509
Extra Punctuation
>>
I found that his hollow knight video was really uninformed, I know it's not supposed to be a genuine review or anything but it kind of retroactively ruined a lot of his older videos. Most videos he says the plot is all over the place and I now realise he'd have to actively skip the main story dialogue to get lost like he does. He should start reviewing games when the announcement trailers come out for all the depth his reviews have.
>>
>>385785283

Pretty much this, he even admits to barely playing the games he's reviewing. Most of his harping is just senseless ramblings or shitty setups for lame puns or running gags. It barely qualifies as reviews, more like at a glance impressions.
>>
File: 182143329583.png (16KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
182143329583.png
16KB, 174x231px
>bailed on Gabe for a girl
>now streams with his boring unfunny gf
>changed his mind about not wanting kids
He's dead to me
>>
>>385781579
You know how I know you havent been here since 2005? ;D
>>
>>385785283
most game reviewers dont actually play games they skim through them because they have to play hundreds of shit games every year
>>
>>385787086
I don't even know if /v/ plays games anymore, man, shit.
>>
>>385780168
Hasn't been relevant since around 2007. I remember when people would make threads about every new video.

Also I'm still mad about his Demon's Souls video.
>>
>>385780168

They're still mad about the Brawl and Monster Hunter reviews
>>
>>385780168
I like Yahtzee but it's a footnote of my youtube week, not something to write home about.
>>
>>385780438
Kill yourself you fucking nier drone faggot.
>>
I would have assumed he'd be embraced by /v/ considering he shits on everything

Been watching him since he first started, back when I would have to pause the video and load it for 30 minutes before I could watch it for one minute of it

Also I vaguely remember being pissed that I had to watch him on youtube instead of the website ... I don't think yt even had ads at this point ... not sure why I was so peeved about this

I've watched the guy for as long as I've been fucking off here (about a decade) and with about the same on/off regularity....there's very few shows I've watched that long, let alone youtube shitposters so I'd say I probably liked him a lot
>>
>>385785283
>retroactively ruined
It was either shit before or it wasn't. The only thing that changed since then is you.
>>
>>385780168
Meh. I liked him better when he didn't mention politics every video. I watch this shit to escape for a bit, I don't need Trump name-dropped every time he can't think of a creative joke.
Also, I have no idea what he hated Bioshock 2 for.
>>
>>385788891
Being Bioshock 1-lite
>>
File: IMG_0386.jpg (27KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.jpg
27KB, 443x332px
>le Trump jokes every video
>tries to be self-aware but only comes across as smug
>GotY in 2015 (or was it 16, idk) was fucking Tumblrtale
>>
>>385784509
Judging by the cover
>>
Haven't watched his shit in ages, but it was fun to listen to him rip on over-hyped games. If he's still doing the same thing after all this time I guess it's working out for him even though I hardly ever hear about the show any more.
>>
>>385788346
sorry I don't like when someone reviews a game that isn't a part of a genre they like and spoil most of the story
>>
>>385781174
His Brawl and Demon's Souls reviews are fucking horrid though. They're both at an IGN level of bad. That and he did give Bioshock Infinite his GOTY.

People used to praise Yahtzee because he was seen as a reviewer with opinions that above the average reviewer or player. If Yahtzee shat on a game then people saw it as a bad game. Then he started shitting on good games and praising bad games and his popularity here fell the fuck off.

Hell, his reviews used to be spammed on the front page for a few days after they went up, but that was largley for the sake of shitposting. I remember his semi negative Halo 3 review being used to "troll" Halo 3 fans.

>>385781767
He himself has stated multiple times that he takes his reviews seriously, and that the comedy in them doesn't undermine his final opinion on games.

People started the whole "it's only jokes bro!" thing to discredit him when he shat on a game they didn't like. Honestly he's just not a very good game reviewer.
>>
>>385789083
Can't handle trump jokes on the internet, m8?
>>
>>385780168
Used to be funny, but has gotten a little repetitive. The judging by the cover stuff was pretty funny for a while too.

I still watch his review on a game before buying it, if possible, because I find I have a similar attitude/peeves/taste to him in most areas other then multiplayer, so it something pisses him off about a game it's pretty likely it was going to get on my nerves as well.

Thing you gotta keep in mind though is that he pretty much never has anything positive to say about a game and you should never expect him to. You go to him to find out what's terrible about it, not what's actually good about it. If most of the video is him picking on trivial shit then it's probably a pretty solid game as he couldn't really find much to complain about. Also keep in mind that he's not doing multiple playthroughs or getting really into the game, it seems pretty obvious from his videos that he generally does a single rushed playthrough blind, so he'll bitch about what turn out to be small or easily resolved issues to do with controls or character builds.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
I kinda forgot Zero Punctuation was a thing. Hell, I thought The Escapist finally died since I had seen anyone talk about the site in a very long time.

I remember thoroughly enjoying ZP because it was fun seeing a reviewer do nothing but nitpick stupid shit from a game. I never used his reviews for any purchase decisions and often found myself agreeing with things he said even if I really liked a game. I stopped watching a few years ago because his schtick got old fast. Maybe if I get really bored one day I'll go back and watch a few videos.

But while on the topic of Yatzhee...I will say I did enjoy his point and click adventure games. Sure the games aren't very original, kinda autismy with the MC, and are highly influenced (or should I say pretty much stolen ideas) from other horror-related works. Yet they were still neat if only because he actually completed a personal goal which was to make a game. I respect the dedication because I have no ability to be dedicated to anything. That and they're free. They're worth checking out.
>>
>>385788882
I don't see how this is hard to understand it was always shit but he doesn't like talking about games I played (mostly turn based). I found it funny earlier when he said gears of war was a shit show with meat-heads and no plot, but when he didn't know anything about hollow knights story (even the stuff hornet explains in mandatory scenes) it makes it frustrating when he can't explain stuff.

it's like when an autistic kid tells you funny jokes every day and then you find the youtuber he's been quoting, the autistic kid is retroactively unfunny because he himself has never come up with anything funny
>>
>>385780784
>nu-/v/
>8 years ago
>>
>>385790013
My favorite thing was when he doubled down with a massive article, several thousand words on why he was right and everyone was wrong after his Monster Hunter review where he bitched about having to grind levels and not seeing a giant monster after 10 hours of play.

It stops being a "joke review" when he himself takes it seriously enough to justify himself to the extent he does when people correctly say he didn't even play the game.

Demon's was equally pathetic. He hated Souls until it was too popular to dislike it publicly. Then he immediately changed his tune.
>>
File: 1487559674307.jpg (537KB, 1271x1814px) Image search: [Google]
1487559674307.jpg
537KB, 1271x1814px
>doesn't finish the game
>complains that the story doesn't have closure
>>
>>385790725
Nu-/v/ began in 2009 during 4chan's cancer era.
>>
>>385780168
I don't hate him, I hate people who pretend he's a serious reviewer.
>>
>>385791598

I watch him for entertainment, now for actual reviews because I feel like he's become very jaded from having to play so many games that it's hard to impress him now.
>>
>>385780352
LDO went to shit when half the epsiode was answeing dumb redditor questions
I liked it when they started shitting on one specific redditor because his question was dumber than the rest. See cities skylines episode.

Early epsiodes are still god tier
>>
His Ego Review series is a great watch, though. It's always fun seeing someone's old work, especially work that they hate now.
>>
>>385780168
I still watch it every week out of habit.
Quality nosedived around 2011, but ocasionally I still get a laugh out of it.
>>
>>385781363
underrated
>>
He's still funny but his self righteousness is irritating and getting old now, like he has the final say in what's good and what isn't, and those who like what he doesn't like are idiots.

Kind of like /v/, really.
>>
>>385792317
>Kind of like /v/, really.
Kind of like the entirety of internet reviewers, especially the likes of Polygon.
>>
>>385780168
/v/ would claim to hate free cake and handjobs if they were offered
>>
>>385786537
His stream is good when he's alone by accident

Happened exactly once, the other time he played quake 1 alone trying to sound unnaturaly calm.
>>
Funny thing is after all his game bashing, his own game The Consuming Shadow is atrocious.
>>
>>385790502

I legit enjoyed those games back when I was younger and had little exposure to Lovecraftanian. It was such a fucking treat. Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7USMM0F6V4 was pretty good track
>>
>>385791598
His opinions are his but exaggerated for comic effect. And 90% of mainstream AAA games do suck, you're a pleb if you disagree.

>>385792552
I bought it 50% off and then made twice the buying price selling trading cards and booster packs. Spent the profits on hats in guns of icarus. Good shit.
>>
>>385780352
for years I fell asleep listening to LDO. my dreams had their voices as background music.
I remember the episode when he answered a question I asked in his Q&A. it was magical.
>>
>>385784509
Doraleous and Associates. At the time, the content creators were somewhat close-knit. One episode parodied Yahtzee during his hayday. I believe they left Escapist since they're on YouTube now and they started D&A again not too long ago.
>>
>>385792785
found the redditor
>>
>>385792552
>randomly generated
>rpg mechanics
>shitty art style that was done by him when he, surprise, can't draw
>uses gamemaker
Wonder why it's bad.
Art of Theft was alright.
>>
>>385781029
he's British though
>>
>>385780168
I usually check out if he has a review of titles I'm interested in, because I had to realize I have a taste similar to his, so if he likes something the chances are big that I'll too. For the most part, at least. I don't really care about any other game journalist or critic.
>>
>>385780168

Stopped watching when he did The Conduit. He kept going on about the controls sucking, specifically about issues that literally could have been solved by opening the fucking menus and customizing control factors. Nobody should be that eager to put out angry reviews without giving games a proper chance.
>>
>>385784260
He praised Painkiller though.
>>
>comedy game reviews
might as well kill yourself if you like hearing a delusional britcuck ramble on inanely about games he played for 10 minutes
>>
>>385793473
>he played for 10 minutes
His vids only barely go over 5 minutes.
>>
>>385793473
Are you baiting or stupid?
>>
Yatzhee's fans have been flipfloping on him either being a critic or clown, so he never had any good input on anything with Zero punctuation. If they argreed with him, he is a critic. And if not, a clown trying to be forcefully funny.
>>
>>385780263

This, it's literally a copy and paste

>Review, but not really

>UNDERPOWERED PC'S

>POP CULTURE RANDOM REFERENCES

>FUCKING NINTENDO BUT NOT TRYING TO BE AN UNDERRATED PC

>LETS CHANGE THE SUBJECT, WHY IS MICROSOFT ____________
>>
>>385793753

Whose fanbase hasnt done that though?

Look at Jim Sterling

His fans go on and off depending on whoever he decides to shit on and calling anybodies criticism fanboyism and use the hatred to spread outside the fucking point he was making
>>
>>385794442
>Look at Jim Sterling
I don't
>>
>>385794520

Which is why i explained it, i said him specifically since he used to work at Escapist as Yahtzee
>>
i liked the feeling I got when I would hear a review, and he would bitch about something dumb in a game and I would understand what he meant. These usually werent major criticisms, just usually little idiosyncracies.

A big irritation is him constantly "reviewing" a game where he plays it for two hours and goes "naw fuck that". It's quite tiresome and boring, sadly. I would get hyped for him to love/shit on a game, and then he goes "AFTER TWO HOURS I SAID FUCK IT AND THAT WAS THAT." It got really annoying.

And he never reviewed Pillars of Eternity. Fuck
>>
File: Polybius_Cabinet.jpg (96KB, 496x661px) Image search: [Google]
Polybius_Cabinet.jpg
96KB, 496x661px
>>385780168

Nah, I still like him.

He has his own unique, sometimes weird opinions and he generally shits on everything, even the games he likes. That's basically, /v/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>385794442

>and use the hatred to spread outside the fucking point he was making

That's what i hate the most

>Video about Nintendo's retarded youtube practice

>Comments are shitposters pushing the hatred to shitposting The Switch and future games

>Video about Sony's greedyness on cross-console

>change the subject about SFV and other games not selling

Seriously what the fuck
>>
>>385794657
Yahtzee is very adamant in believing that a game should hook you almost immediately
>>
>>385790891

Yeah that really was shockingly stupid. I thought he must be joking but nope.
>>
>>385794657
It gets good 10 hours in is bad design on the part of the dev though.
>>
He is funny until he starts shitting on a game you like and realize he is pulling stuff out of his ass and magnifying flaws that don't even build up 10-20% of the game, then you want to shit on his throat and poison his cat, or something like that to make him shut up.

His own game was incredibly tedious and poorly polished, I want to see him shit on it like he shits on AAA games just for attention.
>>
>>385792552
idk, I got a few hours of enjoyment out of it. plus it ran smoothly on my toaster, so that might be the reason.
>>
>>385792791
I thought they focused on Battlefield Buddies (iirc). good to hear D&A is back
>>
>>385792837
I went to Reddit for the first time to post in his Q&A. didn't go back since.
>>
>>385797246
>2 videos of Consuming Shadow made for the Ego Review series
>all of it is him jerking off.
>>
>>385780168
Watch it sometimes when i got nothing else too do. its pretty funny at its best.
>>
>>385781767
What was the MH review
>>
post your fav
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv04aKBhZ9U
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.