[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this piece of shit allowed to make games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 567
Thread images: 123

File: 149818940089324.png (142KB, 308x319px) Image search: [Google]
149818940089324.png
142KB, 308x319px
Why is this piece of shit allowed to make games
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
>blocks your path
>>
What's wrong, can't clear this round of normal mode + one new mechanic that they call savage?
>>
YEAH BABY, YEAH
>>
File: ffxiv_07282017_215448.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_07282017_215448.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>385776734

Already cleared.
>>
aught pray succor
>>
>>385776926
Gratz
Can't find a static/good group of people to play with so I have to PUG it
Barely reached Grand Cross Omega today with randoms
>>
>reset in X hours
>still haven't gotten the weekly O3S clear
>even if i did i would be cucked by rng anyway
why do i still play this shit game
>>
>>385776926
No life neckbeard
>>
>pugged savage 1 and 2 first week
>dont really care about getting a static to do 3 and 4
why do i subscribe to this game again
>>
>>385778325
>tfw cleared O4S this week
>tfw I keep playing this easy as fuck game because I fell in love with a friend
kill me
>>
what's the best item to sell in your server? i want to start jewing it up but have no idea where to start. ive just been tossing gathering mats into the mb.
>>
>all the bots left
>Flames is winning pvp again
wtf
>>
>>385778696
>ive just been tossing gathering mats into the mb
If you have good gear you should try to sell Unspoiled/Legendary items, they sell for a fuckton on my server. Also check popular leveling items for levequest or high end recipes.
But if you really want go maximum level jew you should craft.
>>
Why create this thread again? The hype is over and everyone who cares about savage already beat it (easy as fuck) and everyone who doesn't care is back to erp or quit.

If any anon has a dumb question about anything in the game, just go to the wiki.
>>
>>385778867
ive been leveling my cul, but dont really know where to really get dedicated mats for it. i assume i just send my retainer out hunting or whatever
>>
>>385776797
I think the subsequent sets will be harder, and they're going to introduce "super savage" or some shit for the people who were disappointed with this segment.

They're trying really hard to not scare away the raiding scene like they almost did with Gordias. Ease the babbies in, make "savage" something about 60% of the players can do, and have an even harder mode for the people who want an actual challenge. Not a bad idea but the wait for details is so fucking long. Why do the devs and the company hate talking to the players so much? Am I just used to Western companies that have a PR team to talk to players all the fucking time?
>>
File: spooky audio.png (94KB, 128x304px) Image search: [Google]
spooky audio.png
94KB, 128x304px
>driver fuckup causes FFXIV to blue screen my PC
>when I start it back up and launch the game, everything runs fine
>the only difference is that the sides of my monitor display the audio levels in the game
spooky
>>
>>385779537
You somehow turned on the accessibility option in system settings
>>
>>385779537
thats an option you can turn on in the system menu
>>
>>385779681
>>385779701
Wait that's what the accessibility option does? I though it would just add extra text boxes for fights like Susano where the voicelines are important to anticipating mechanics.
>>
>>385779494
>Why do the devs and the company hate talking to the players so much?
They're Japanese.
>>
>>385779774
Bosses still get dialogue boxes (related to mechanics) even without that function.
>>
>>385780040
>mfw the only text boxes I remember are those from phase transitions and everything from Shinryu
I must have just been filtering them out with the audio or something. That's weird, keeping focus on as much of the screen as I can must have doing some shit to my brain
>>
>>385777614
iktf of getting no gear

happened in alexander as well, bought most gear with pages, for our group its always the fucking ninja gear that drops, god damnit
>>
>>385779494
To be fair, compared to other eastern MMOs, XIV's dev and localization teams actually talk with us a lot (live letters, Q&As, community interviews, etc).
It's just that they want to hide the details of upcoming stuff, I guess they like to surprise us.
>>
File: Please_Look_Forward_To_It.jpg (191KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
Please_Look_Forward_To_It.jpg
191KB, 660x350px
>>385780535
Welp, there is a reason pic related became a meme
>>
>>385776605
Austin Powers makes videogames?
>>
>>385780787
Very shilladelic baby, yeah
>>
>>385778887
I wanna hear from that European WoW player that got the worst Sastasha group yesterday and see if things improved for him.
>>
>>385780370
It is easy to miss them. Like many other visual and audio cues related to mechanics, you are never expecting them so you just keep your eyes on the usual stuff (hotbars and ground). You just have to get used to it.
I'm actually really like how the game is full of these audio/visual details. Like sound effects for job gauges, bosses using specific channeling animations for specific mechanics, flying text notification for buffs and debuffs, and so on. After you get to your rotation, you can even hide most of your hotbars and just pay attention to the fight itself.
>>
>>385776926
What was harder?
This tier or Creator?

This got cleared in 1 day but honestly it doesn't seems that easy to figure out the mechanics compared to the easy ones in Creator
>>
>>385778786
>it's an ice spawns next to Mael base episode

They show this one a lot
>>
>>385781121
They're both about the same.
Creator was tuned much lightly (to the point where no good group saw enrages ever, discounting soft enrage of towers dying in Cruise Chaser) but this tier is almost completely reused or trivial mechanics that are super easy to read.
>>
File: mazin-go to the polls.png (159KB, 487x479px) Image search: [Google]
mazin-go to the polls.png
159KB, 487x479px
>>385781070
>mfw I make a big pull as DRK and my blood gauge just keeps on pinging
The sound design for FFXIV is probably one of the reasons I've stuck with it after trying out so many other MMOs
>>
>>385781491
Soken truly elevates this game
>>
>>385776797
Only O1S and O2S fit that description
>>
>>385777614
at least you've been clearing it
my static is too shit to clear v3s without weapons after reset
>>
File: ffxiv_08012017_002914.jpg (442KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_08012017_002914.jpg
442KB, 1920x1080px
So, she had a face after all
>>
>>385784231
is there anypoint in this doing beast tribe shit? I haven't touched a single quest outside the initial ones
>>
>>385784286
Ventures, I guess
>>
>>385784286
Materia + Anima shit.
>>
>>385784286
Ixal and Moogles level up your crafters quickly and for free. Beyond that, just mounts and achievements really.
>>
>>385784382
IV materia is completely useless now because the game gives out Grade Vs like candy. That's assuming you aren't just using VIs for everything anyway which you should be since they're over 3x better than Vs.
>>
>>385784380
>>385784382
I have 300 hours in this game and I have no idea what the fuck this shit is, I've done all the ARR+HW main stuff (EX primals and savage raids) just getting into SB
>>
>>385784286
I'm just doing them for the mounts
>>
>>385784452
Someone asked if there was a point to it, and I did list some points, doesn't mean they're great, they served their purpose at least.
There's also the mount/mask shit but that's for those kind of collectors.

>>385784471
Then just do >>385784445 otherwise check out the beast tribes coming in 4.1 (i think), should be the Kyojin.
>>
How do you guys make money? I started playing a little while ago and I'm a poorfag with 500k.
>>
>>385784837
craft/gather/sell grade VI materia/sell gazelleskin maps/do gazelleskin maps
>>
File: ffxiv_17062016_062156.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_17062016_062156.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>385784286
To unlock the best questline in the game.
>>
>>385784286
Quests are cool sometimes. I liked the Vath ones quite a bit.
>>
File: 1427596124593.jpg (29KB, 316x436px) Image search: [Google]
1427596124593.jpg
29KB, 316x436px
>>385784837
flip items

>bought a crafted tank ring for 200k on the weekend
>sold it for 450k today
>>
Finally fucking killed Catastrophe, just before resets too.
>>
>>385784916
Woah, I'm assuming you need to max the ARR beast tribes for that one?
>>
File: 63740342_p4.jpg (182KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63740342_p4.jpg
182KB, 1000x1000px
>>385785147
Grats
>>
File: ffxiv_07122017_192346.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_07122017_192346.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
>>385785089
Ixal quests are freaking great. They had lot of HOPE and engineering.
>>
>>385785269
It was on the first pull too, wish all groups could be this consistent.
>>
File: 1294465487387.jpg (71KB, 533x900px) Image search: [Google]
1294465487387.jpg
71KB, 533x900px
>pf says discord required
>decide fuck it ill join
>all everyone does is listen to call outs
>sometimes the guy messes up and calls out the wrong thing
>me and a few are alive

why the fuck is it so hard for people to learn the game for themselves?. Why do people NEED call outs to do anything remotely hard. I see a mechanic happen and people just stand there and get hit because noone is calling it out for them.
>>
>>385785503
>why the fuck is it so hard for people to learn the game for themselves

For being the second biggest MMO, FFXIV is horribly lacking as far as resources go. There is no site like Icy veins or wowhead where shitters can go to get a basic understanding of how to play their class and half of the video guides are console shitters who have no idea what they're doing either. Even something as simple as finding secondary stat weights is a fucking nightmare because dps simulators aren't very robust. Combine all this with the fact that you still have to use 3rd party damage parsers and can't call people out and it's no wonder how someone can hit level cap and have zero idea how to play.
>>
>>385785992
Are you trying to imply that players in other MMOs are less shit? They aren't, I promise you.
>>
>>385785503
I used to be in an FC with a BLM who was literally incapable of playing the game by himself
The guy was actually on the FC's static that cleared all of Coil, but the one time I played with him he died in the first 30 seconds of Shiva EX like 5 times in a row before he said that he can't do the mechanics without his leader calling them on voice and left
>>
>>385786294
They generally are though
I played WoW for close to a decade on german servers and the skill level there was miles above XIV
I could pug everything except the highest tier that would give even coordinated guilds trouble with a little bit of effort
Meanwhile in this game even EX primals can be challenging to pug
Then again chaos datacenter is one step below even NA
>>
>>385785503
>finally clear O3S with pugs today
>it's with a group that doesnt use discord
discord pf itself isn't bad but it does attract the most shitters desu
>>
>>385786294
No, that was not the point. Read my post again, it's not simply that players are bad. It's that bad players have no easy avenue of improving. The devs don't want shitters getting called out over low dps and console players don't even have access to ACT so it's all too easy for someone to be completely oblivious to the fact that they are performing their rotation wrong. Furthermore even for the people who do seek to improve it's not as clear as it could be. Like I said sims don't exist so the only way to find secondary stat weights is to empirically test them yourself on striking dummies assuming you are doing your rotation perfectly.

I'm not saying that FFXIV should have all these things, but it's confusing to me why the 2nd biggest MMO on the market is lacking in so many of them.
>>
>>385786294
There are more shitters at endgame in FFXIV from my experience at least.

Healers who don't understand they are supposed to DPS, DPS who don't know their rotations, tanks who will face bosses toward the group. I've even had RDMs that "accidentally" res dps over healers/tanks because they are using a shitter macro that just resses the first dead person on their party frame.
>>
>>385787241
Even without all those things, proper rotation and gear can be 95% inferred just from the limited in game information. Lacking in-game DPS meters or stat weights might explain why someone only does 90% of what they could be doing. It doesn't explain why there are people who just flat out ignore mechanics, use abilities seemingly at random, and are basically completely lost without someone to hold their hand.

The simple fact of the matter is that there are no roadblocks for bad players in XIV. There's no dungeon or boss difficult enough to prevent a shitty player from progressing unless they improve. The game has a philosophy of letting everyone play the content no matter how terrible they are, and so no one is ever required to learn how to play. A bad player will never get stuck on a particular dungeon or boss with the only way to proceed to be personal improvement, because this would cause them to get angry and quit. Instead they can just hop from group to group until they get one competent enough to carry them, and they can continue doing this all the way to endgame where they can start polluting PF groups and statics trying to do content that will punish you for fucking up.
>>
>>385787241
SE has considered adding a personal parse display (shows your own damage, no one else's), but like many things that they "consider" you'd probably die before they implement it. In general SE seems to take a very hands-off approach to the game. Other than the occasional Letter to the Producer/dev blog they don't really reach out to players and they certainly don't like to get involved with player-focused problems and abuses (people buying up entire wards of housing, kicking over differences in play style, etc.) So I guess they figure if the fans want it, they'll do it themselves. Meanwhile they have more slutglams and copy-paste dungeons to make. SE you motherfuckers stop releasing female-only glam gear with no male equivalents you fuck faces don't punish me for playing a male character just because your devs like to dress up their waifus FUCK.
>>
I'm genuinely baffled that there's like 50+ dungeons and they're all the same. Every dungeon is the same dungeon. How on earth can they make over 50 of the fuckers and not make a single one that feels unique? How has the playerbase not totally shunned them as content? It's ridiculous
>>
>>385788220
They tried to have hard dungeons, but when people bitched and moaned enough they nerfed them and never tried that again. Then they tried those two 8-man MSQ dungeons and we all know how they turned out. So they've just stuck with what worked while trying to make new game modes and shit.

We're actually going to get less dungeons now since they're going to work on and introduce new shit for us to do. Whether or not it's good has yet to be seen since we don't even have any details other than "not a dungeon" and "please look forward to it".
>>
>>385787995
I don't get your argument
> SE you motherfuckers stop releasing female-only glam gear with no male equivalents you fuck faces don't punish me for playing a male character just because your devs like to dress up their waifus FUCK.
The sushi set is revealing as fuck on men and women
The sushi set looks like utter trash on both of them
What exactly do you want?
>>
>>385788220
What do you mean they're not shunned? People do them because they have to in Roulettes and that's it. People rarely even go back and farm them unsynced for unique glamours
>>
>>385788527
>They tried to have hard dungeons,

Even Pharos Sirius was more of the same. Making the stale three-boss-checkpoint hallways slightly harder doesn't make them unique or interesting

Why not make something like, a pitch black dungeon where you have to manipulate light sources to maneuver moving platforms, or a timed dungeon where the longer it takes you the stronger monsters get or fucking anything, i don't know, I'm not a creative person. You can keep them hallways, just make those hallways have unique mechanics. They kind of did it with earlier dungeons like Wander's Palace and Dzemeal Darkhold, but it totally petered out after that
>>
>>385788716
In general there's a lot more female-only gear, quantity and variety-wise. idgaf about being able to wear skirts and ruffles like some people, but I'd like to see equal treatment from devs when it comes to things to play dress-up with. Edda's dress is coming out soon (probably Mogstation only lel), and I'll be disappointed but not surprised if there's no male-only gear released at the same time.

If they really want XIV to be a waifu game they should have more customization options instead of four faces and a height slider. Hairstyles and subtle lip/nose/eyebrow options really aren't enough.
>>
>>385788852
Because gameplay in MMOs is considered a nuisance that gets in the way of clearing and getting loot.
>>
>>385789058
>There are people that legitimately think this
FFXIV is the first mmo I've invested enough time into to his level cap and Shinryu was the first actual taste of real difficulty I was given in this game. All the previous fights, despite being fun and full of hype weren't all that hard because everyone that's doing those duties are just there for the roulette and have done it a dozen times before (on top of ilvl).

As a person who's only been playing for a couple months, I find the journey of learning a fight and improving my execution of mechanics to be incredibly fun. I've just started to learn EX Susano and Lakshmi and those hours I spent in those learning parties have been exciting and fun (outside of a few people that are seemingly deaf and blind). Once the creation cap gets reset this week I'm going to start doing O1-4 normal and maybe start trying to prog through savage. I'll also be trying to go through the old raids because those look fun.

t. DRK/DRG/BLM main
>>
>>385788968
that's reasonable, I understand now
>>
>>385789661
Omega normal is much easier than the Extremes. O1S is about on the difficulty level of SusEX.
>>
>>385789661
Steps of Faith, Thordan, Final Steps of Faith, were all pretty hard, the former getting nerfed, only reason it's gotten easy is due to the ilvls, even though ilvl sync. Due to the ilvl sync even Shinryu will be easy due to the gear.
Normal mode raids were only implemented because the casuals bitched about not being able to do the raids because they were shit, but still wanted the story experience. It's why there's a split between Normal and Savage.
>>
>>385788852
The problem with this kind of stuff is that it takes extra resources to get it right, and while XIV is very good about first-time experiences, players are going to be farming the fuck out of it. Once the new shiny aspect wears off they're going to want to rip through that as fast as possible. Unique mechanics can get in the way of that.

Look at Neverreap. There were obstacles covering the dungeon and players fucking HATED it. WP was interesting to figure out but once you did, it became rote to simply pull the most optimal way to avoid the slasher Tonberry. Nothing stays fresh if players are incentivised to run it again and again, which we do for various reasons. May as well make it as painless as possible and save the originality for the aesthetics and the boss encounters.

I would like to see new shit in dungeons too- Bardam's 2nd boss was a treat when I expected everything to be exactly the same every fucking dungeon- but I understand why the devs don't want to get too creative or use a lot of resources designing special shit when players will get tired of it quick enough.
>>
>>385789661
>FFXIV is the first mmo I've invested enough time into to his level cap and Shinryu was the first actual taste of real difficulty I was given in this game

what the fuck, did you not do any of the extreme/balads/savage stuff?
>>
>>385787995
>but like many things that they "consider" you'd probably die before they implement it.
Remember how we were promised mod API back in 2.2? Yeah.
>>
>>385790007

The only way to get parties reliably for those are unsynched ones in which the bosses die in <2:00

That the problem with MMO's, if you don't experience the content right when it comes out then you basically never get to do it properly
>>
>>385789951
>Thordan
what are you smoking nigga. Thordan normal is easier than bismarck normal.
>>
>>385790139
I just got done doing all the ARR extreme primals synced using PF

you're right with the raids though, I had to do it unsynced because no one wanted to do coils. I'll probably have to unsynced alex savage too
>>
File: 2ec.png (208KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
208KB, 327x316px
>>385790139
>tfw newshits will NEVER EVER experience scob properly even with minimum itemlevel sync because the mechanics themselves were nerfed
>>
>>385790007
I'm pretty new so I haven't really bothered with a lot of that stuff. The queues to do them synced are bonkers long so most of the E/Ballads stuff I've done unsynced through PF. I'd really like to do them synced honestly, but few people are willing to put in the time. i mean, I'm only posting right now because I've been sitting in this LotA queue for almost an hour. I'd like to Alexander Savage, but I just got A1 done today (a group was doing it unsynced in PF for WT). I want to get all this stuf done eventually, but it might take some time.

Maybe I should try to find a FC that's into that sort of thing.
>>
>>385790139
>That the problem with MMO's, if you don't experience the content right when it comes out then you basically never get to do it properly
There are people who'd like to do that shit sync'd the problem is we're all pretty spread out among our statics and servers. Honestly might be worth trying to check on reddit or other community sites to maybe organize these gatherings, I heard a while back reddit was doing weekly runs of World of Darkness and the others in that set for example
>>
>>385789661
>I find the journey of learning a fight and improving my execution of mechanics to be incredibly fun
You have a good attitude and if you keep that up you'll go far.
>>
>>385790313
I PFed the extremes and balad just fine

raids are the problem
>>
>>385790298

Sad tbqh. There should be a raid sync roulette that gives you like 300 tombstones if you do a 1-3 turn and just cap you out when you do a final floor of any tier.
>>
>>385790313
You should make your own PF or do exactly what you're doing now: sit in queue. I get pulled into synced EX trials all the fucking time because of people who want to RESPECT THE CONTENT and "earn" the clear by getting carried as they lay dead on the floor wondering how they died. Mentor Roulette: not even once (as DPS at least).

If you're on Aether and don't mind waiting a few days I'll be free on Friday to do some synced coil and Alex. I fucking love Coil and meant to get around to doing Alex eventually since I had to miss it due to uni.
>>
>>385790224
Well some of the stuff got nerfed (A6S) or nerfed super hard (A3S) so even experiencing it synched won't have much effect imo. Then there's also the fact that Midas is super mechanic heavy so getting people for it synched is stupid hard.
>>
>>385790427
>>385790491
I might try to set one up for doing them synced then. Thanks for the advice I'm on Primal

>>385790473
I know they're adding in a raid roulette in 4.1, bu I think thats only for the 24 mans.
>>
>>385790538
They actually nerfed A3S? I quit because of that shit and never read up if they ever did anything with Gordias because the place gives me PTSD
>>
>>385790692
Yep, I forgot the changelog but there were some "memorial" pictures for nerfing it quite an amount.

>>385790560
If I wasn't busy on doing O4S I'd join, doing em synched always seems fun.
>>
>>385790692
They did, you certainly weren't the only person to quit over it. SE nearly killed the raid scene with that fucking fight.

>>385790560
You're correct- the Raid Roulette will be the 24-man raids. No idea if they'll try to do something for the 8-mans or if they think the WT bonuses are enough to get people to do them for newbies.
>>
File: 1500500032509.jpg (53KB, 750x692px) Image search: [Google]
1500500032509.jpg
53KB, 750x692px
speaking of old content
>tfw remembering mog king ex as summoner
>>
File: 1501421655868.jpg (481KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501421655868.jpg
481KB, 1920x1080px
Is Cirina perfect?
>>
>>385791086
It's still a nightmare.

>get pulled into Mog EX as DPS because I'm a glutton for punishment and queued for Mentor Roulette
>spend the next hour teaching retards how to do the fight
>use the time between wipes to explain mechanics only have some dipshit ignore them on the next attempt
>tanks not moving their Mogs away from the BRD Mog
>DPS casting DoTs and single-mindedly burning them down like it's HM
>Healers standing in the middle and dying and not cleansing the confuse or instakill debuff
>Mark everything, explain it over and over again, but eventually time runs out
>Fine, that was a bad run, maybe I'll get a Guildhest this time
>Fucking Mog EX again, not even with the same people
>have to start from square 1 again
>Goes about as well as expected; end up voting to abandon with 15 min left
>FINE, okay, Guildhest for sure
>Mog EX a third fucking time
>Some of the same people but still mostly newbies
>Only crown in a sea of leaves
>Curse myself for a fool and set to explain it a-fucking-gain
>Of course we can't have nice things, everything is terrible and this is Mog Hell

And no one was happy that night. I sure as fuck learned my lesson though: mentor roulette is not worth the gamble.
>>
File: 1501428808289.jpg (66KB, 325x589px) Image search: [Google]
1501428808289.jpg
66KB, 325x589px
Do I detect an autosage?
>>
>>385791470
I wasn't there but I appreciate that you took the time to actually try after going into mentor roulette. That is a hellish nightmare.
>>
>>385791086
Legitimately the only fun encounter in the game because of the nature of the fight, you just gotta react to what each moggle is doing, it's not just a simon says dance
>>
>>385791431
>jizz lizard
>perfect
No
>>
>>385791580
We're on page 1 and posts are bumping it, so no. The mod with the personal vendetta seems to be inactive lately. Not that I'm complaining. Please don't smite us, petty mod.
>>
>HEAR other SAM use skills at the exact same moments
>his Higanbana has the same timer
>500 dps behind him because I got gear cucked
Nice design yoshi
>>
>>385791615
I try to set a good example but I was getting snappy by the end of the third one. Maybe I take the Mentor thing too seriously but if I have the crown on, I'm there to help. And those stupid, precious sprouts wouldn't vote abandon.
>>
>>385791742
For some reason it wasn't updating the page for me, must have been a hiccup in my connection.

So where exactly do they plan on taking the story now that Ala mhigo and doma are liberated? It seems like the resistance fighting was over really quickly. Reprisals? More crazy primals? Ass-ians?
>>
>>385792000
Probably going to build the threat with Zenos' dad and do the tired "the good guys become the bad guys" plot with their treatment of Garlean captives. We'll speculate about the nature of their Echo-like enhancements, maybe find an Ascian or two to fight too. It's always fucking Ascians.
>>
>>385791086
>do mog king EX synced
>expect to get rocked
>one of the easier primals

>do ramuh ex synced
>expect it to be easy
>hardest ex in ARR because I had to macro directions to party

fuck that
>>
>>385792181
They kinda already went over the mistreatment of Garlean prisoners in a few sidequests already. Baut in The Peaks was specifically being harbored by the townspeople because they were worried he was going to be tried and killed for being a Garlean despite being a good guy. And by the time you get them to allow him to turn himself in the Resistance fighter just laughs at how silly they were to think the Alliance just wanted to murder everything.

Then if you talk to him again you hear that the Alliance are probably just gonna pardon the dude and let him fuck his catgril and start a family there.
>>
>>385792181
Patch quests are gonna be about rebuilding Ala Mhigo/Doma and the challenge of rehabilitating people after being oppressed for so long it became normal. Expect lots of little heart-to-heart scenes between Lyse and Fordola.
>>
File: Improvement.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
Improvement.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
>>385792550
>Expect lots of little heart-to-heart scenes between Lyse and Fordola.
>>
>>385792479
That sidequest was longer than it needed to be, but it was better than the MSQ at that point. Holy fuck Lyse shut up and go away NO you didn't liberate shit, it was me oh whatever just fuck off and don't come back.

>>385792550
I'd be okay with that, as long as Lyse gets handed some humble pie and she grows from it like my bro Alphinaud did. If she stays the same dumb maiden of the revolution figure from start to finish I'm just going to install a mod that replaces her model with a floating turd and all her voice lines with fart sounds.
>>
>>385791687
I know right, Raens are the perfect ones
>>
>>385776605
He made a trash game better, why do people hate him?
>>
>>385792717
I mean lyse is a literally who, people sort of know her because of her dad but nobody really looks up to her do they? I thought it was pretty good how early on they basically flat out put her in her place, trying to appeal to the spirit of rebellion and freedom when she's literally never lived in occupied territory.

Lyse is 100% that annoying girl who "totally gets" what it means to suffer despite having never experienced real hardship in her life.
>>
File: 1480194240938.png (61KB, 342x215px) Image search: [Google]
1480194240938.png
61KB, 342x215px
>SB weaver questline is about the gradual corruption of a geisha as she becomes sluttier and sluttier
holy fuck
>>
>>385784452
Ixals are worth doing for dotl/doth materia IVsthey shoot up in price to like 50k a pop any time new recipes/crafting gear comes out
>>
>>385793059
That was good, and then she got to see how a real leader acts by following Hien around. Then we get back to Gyr Abania and she hasn't learned a goddamn thing other than "fight for muh peoples" instead of just liberating the city. And she becomes the leader of the Resistance because Conrad hit his head and meant to say M'naago but got confused right before he died, I'm sure.

The only way I'll tolerate more Lyse is if based Alisaie is there with her. Alisaie was fucking great.
>>
Is there such a thing as too much dps in O3S?
My group has been getting buttfucked by Great Dragon because it keeps turning toward the dps
>>
>>385793669
Kick your shitty warrior
>>
>>385793669
Your DPS should use Diversion and your OT should stop being a piece of shit. There is no such thing as "too much DPS" unless you're doing Leviathan or Ramuh EX.
>>
Which roulettes are worth doing at like level 65+?
>>
>>385793669
No, your off-tank is just an idiot. Is he trying to grab the dragon with a DPS combo?
>>
>>385781121
Exdeath>Cruise Chaser=Hali>Alex Prime>Most Extreme Primals>Catastrophe>>>>>most dungeon bosses>Alt Right
>>
>>385793997
Leveling and Trial
>>
KA KA KA
>>
Show or hide DRK weapon?
>>
>>385795063
GIVE ME MY FUCKING WHISTLE SUSANO-O
YOU JOYOUS CUNT
>>
>>385795186
does it clip? Hide. Otherwise show.
>>
>>385795186
Hide if you're wearing a cape or if it clips horribly with your helm/hair. Otherwise show.
>>
>>385795192
IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE YOU'VE REVELED ENOUGH, ANON
>>
>>385795192
but if he gave you the whistle you'd stop hanging out with him and he would be sad
>>
File: 1497242668852.jpg (134KB, 590x417px) Image search: [Google]
1497242668852.jpg
134KB, 590x417px
>>385795248
>>385795339
>>
>>385795232
>>385795247
It hides my sexy back and bikini band while wearing Shisui gear
>>
>>385795503
Degenerates must die.
>>
>>385795503
Well stop being a slut and wear some proper gear. If it isn't clipping then keep it showing.
>>
>>385795503
hide a knife in your wrists
>>
>>385785301

>tfw you realize ayatlan is actually azys lla and ixal are some other failed allagan experiment
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-01+at+09.33.50).jpg (27KB, 182x227px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-01+at+09.33.50).jpg
27KB, 182x227px
>he doesn't have all shisui gear
>>
File: Free transfers from Balmung.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Free transfers from Balmung.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
>>385795503
I'd love to meet you and make you gargle my bleach
>>
File: go back.png (456KB, 791x810px) Image search: [Google]
go back.png
456KB, 791x810px
>>385795503
>>
File: 1488364358933.jpg (43KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1488364358933.jpg
43KB, 444x444px
>>385776605

>thinking face
>hand is on top of the face instead of under the chin because a complete fucking braindead retard made this

this image makes me fucking furious
>>
>>385795681
Some of them look genuinely terrible though, due to colour choice. Not a big fan of Scouting/Aiming.
>>
>>385795814
I'm assuming that by "some" you actually mean "all" because all of the Shisui gear is trashy garbage and degenerates only use it because it makes their peepee feel funny.
>>
>>385795681
They look like trash bikinis. Once I get the class past that level, I sell them or desynth them
>>
>>385795715
I wish there were more images likes this
>>
>>385795814
Aiming looks like ass because it's fucking grey but the black/blue works for Scouting
>>
>>385795814
wait for the summer event, it will have dyeable versions
>>
>>385795913
>not just glamouring over the shisui shit with real gear so you never have to look at it
>>
>>385795814
MNK, DRG and BRD/MCH sets are so fucking ugly
>>
>""""""""""wearing"""""""""""" glamour
They went out of their way to provide a lore excuse for it. Your character is still clad from head to toe in tryhard armor, glamour is just optical illusion.

>>385795814
Casting's underwear looks pretty fucking dumb. I wish it was a skirt
>>
>>385796134
MNK/SAM is good though. I'm tired as fuck of all the monochrome gear already.
>>
File: dqxi martina 04.jpg (330KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dqxi martina 04.jpg
330KB, 1920x1080px
dragon quest xi event when?
>>
>>385796594
Never! Which is the same time as US getting DQXI itself
>>
>>385776605

You fell for the scapegoat, fgt.
>>
>>385796379
>that mustard yellow
nah
>>
>>385795681
>spam the dungeon to complete my slutglam collection
>earrings drop several times
>Pass
>what are the odds of it giving me a guaranteed earrings
>get earrings after the dungeon
Fuck you
>>
File: 1500371885049.jpg (300KB, 2048x734px) Image search: [Google]
1500371885049.jpg
300KB, 2048x734px
>>385795681
>>
>>385796657
isn't Striking blue?
>>
File: dqxi martina 02.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dqxi martina 02.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>385796630
>already announced for 2018
>probably getting voice acting
>IT'S NOT COMING TO US!!
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>385796657
doesn't matter because it works with the blue and yellow+blue is a god tier combination

look at shit that aren't striking and slaying. black black black blacked. so interesting
>>
>>385796715
Aiming is just Fending Shisui but without stockings?
>>
>>385796715
post the edit
>>
AST solo heals another raid tier episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLz_EnMP8DU
>>
>>385796719
I was talking about the trim

>>385796796
If it was a brighter yellow i'd agree with you
>>
>>385796906
What edit?
>>
>>385796960
The one that fixes the character 2nd from the right.
>>
>>385796919
>Stronger heals than WHM
>Stronger shields than SCH
>Better buffs than both
>Generally more tools than both
Who could have seen it coming
>>
>>385797021
If Alphinaud is involved, you can put it in the trash
>>
File: Alphy02.jpg (119KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Alphy02.jpg
119KB, 800x1200px
>>385796960
>>
>>385797064
And if it gets nerfed then it'll be useless outside of cards since it was mean to replace either of the others in an 8-man scenario and just ended up sidelining them both by being able to do eveything they can do PLUS bring the best party utility in the game.

SE done fucked up by making an "everything and the kitchen sink" job. Now it's a balance nightmare and there's no way to make AST feel good without stepping on WHM and SCH's toes.
>>
>>385791431
I want to visit the Mol tribe and seduce Cirina
>>
>>385796668
whenever you're trying to complete a dungeon set, you'll want to keep all the accessories to prevent them from popping up again as the guaranteed drop.

You can also finish any HW leveling dungeon sets unsynced by doing this. Finally got a few pieces that never dropped from me after running the dungeons 30-40 times across different jobs
>>
>>385797418
Mol
>>
free kupo nuts
>>
>>385797371
At the very least they could make it have healing parity with the others instead of just being straight better.

But if we accept that there's no acceptable method of healing except for "shield healer" or "regen healer" then there is really never going to be a way to equally fit 3 (or more) healers into the game's paradigm.
>>
>>385797110
>blue ribbon
That's a man, man
>>
>>385797418
Too bad, she has her sights on Hien's dick
>>
File: Alphy01.jpg (125KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Alphy01.jpg
125KB, 800x1200px
>>385797845
>filename
no shit
>>
File: high.jpg (168KB, 1040x586px) Image search: [Google]
high.jpg
168KB, 1040x586px
>>385797440
>tfw can now solo unsynced HW dungeons for my Baldur weapons
FUCK sitting through those queues for a triple layered rng drop
>>
I think I'm going to quit this game when my sub runs out.

>friends became tryhards and stop talking to them
>FC is very quiet
>no static

All I have is roulettes and crafting. I don't even feel like logging in.
>>
File: 61512138_p0.jpg (382KB, 750x856px) Image search: [Google]
61512138_p0.jpg
382KB, 750x856px
>>385798792
Sorry to hear, see you next patch/expansion
>>
>>385798640
You realize you can just use the crafted Molybdenum weapons? Exact same models.
>>
>>385797418
Mol
>>
>>385798792
That's the best way to play. Unless you're autistic and care about gear levels.
>>
Is grinding PotD (for DPS) and Dungeons (for Tanks/Healers) really the fastest way to level a second class? This is my first "real" MMO but even then it seems obnoxiously slow.
>>
>>385799457
For under level 60 (and closer to 55 really) yeah. Above that dungeons all the way and POTD falls off
>>
>>385789951
And it's still the worst decision the XIV team ever made.

Nothing will ever be as good as coil because of this.
Louisoix hard a hard life
>>
>>385799457
PotD and PvP for DPS, yes. Make sure you intersperse that with hunts, sidequests, levequests, and FATEs so you don't get burnt out on doing the same goddamn thing all the time.

It goes faster if you eat food in the overworld (doesn't apply in PotD but in everything else it gives you an extra 3% EXP for everything you kill), and if you log out in a Sancutary and come back after a bit you'll have rested EXP which adds another 50% to your gains until it runs out (again doesn't apply in PotD). Also, if you're in an FC, they can run the Heat of Battle buff that gives you 5/10% EXP for what you kill (I and II; again doesn't apply to PotD). Lastly there's certain gear you can equip to increase the speed at which you gain EXP under certain levels; doing Hall of the Novice gets you accessories that increase EXP earned when you're under level 30, for example. There are lots of ways to increase your gains.
>>
File: 1446092061947.png (16KB, 285x281px) Image search: [Google]
1446092061947.png
16KB, 285x281px
Oh look! It's another "a couple ruins it for everyone" episode!
>static trying to clear O3s
>the couple dies at tge same time
>healer is saying girlfriends name because he wants to ress her so the other healer can ress the boyfriend
>boyfriends flips the fuck out because he thought the healer blamed his girlfriend for the fuck up
>he won't calm down anymore
>in his hissyfit he attacks everyone
>I fucking had it and just left
>he was also the leader of my fc and kicked me

He then quit the FC, gave her gf the lead and quit FFXIV
His gf invited me back to the fc right after that
>>
I already got upgraded Shire armour, what else do I do with these poetics?
>>
>>385800465
Check if any of the crafting materials sell decently. If not just buy more gear and either desynth it or turn it in for seals.
>>
>>385800465
Buy a life
They're pretty useless unless you're striving for an old relic
>>
>>385800365
When did that happen? I doubt all of it happened today.
>>
File: Allagan Rapier.png (103KB, 369x528px) Image search: [Google]
Allagan Rapier.png
103KB, 369x528px
God this thing looks like a piece of shit
>>
>>385800365
I dunno, not all couples are drama bombs waiting to go off. Only the immature ones cause problems. The big warning signs are

- playing as potatoes
- playing as lesbian cat girls
- mentioning each other in their search info
- can't go a fucking sentence without mentioning their relationship status

Just avoid people like that and you're fine.
>>
File: 1501070460831.jpg.jpg (602KB, 2048x734px) Image search: [Google]
1501070460831.jpg.jpg
602KB, 2048x734px
>>385796715

at least post the original
>>
>>385800804
A lot of RDM rapiers look like shit because they're too bulky, with overdesigned handles. Sometimes the blade looks fine but the focus is awful, sometimes the other way around.
>>
File: hnnff.jpg (108KB, 536x567px) Image search: [Google]
hnnff.jpg
108KB, 536x567px
>>385797110
>>385798109

dick status: muh
>>
File: The void has many doors, peon.jpg (47KB, 513x572px) Image search: [Google]
The void has many doors, peon.jpg
47KB, 513x572px
>>385776734
>>
File: No-Gays-allowed.png (38KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
No-Gays-allowed.png
38KB, 300x194px
>>385797110
>>385798109
>>385801246
>>
File: FU.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
FU.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>3 shift workers in static
>mfw trying to find raiding times

can't stand these people, nothing personal.
>>
>>385801236
The crafted 320 rapier looks nice, thats what I'm using atm.
>>
>>385801479
Sophic is nice.
>>
File: ffxiv_01082017_191446.jpg (541KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_01082017_191446.jpg
541KB, 1920x1080px
>>385795503
Nice and lewd
>>
>>385801997

go back to your containment board, you waste of fucking oxygen
>>
>>385801997
Kindly fuck off you waste of space.
>>
>>385801236
Meanwhile almost every single katana in the game looks fantastic and the dyeable ones dye very well.
>>
>>385802468
Most primal and high level ones still have buttfuck stupid scabbards desu
>>
>>385802468
Enjoy being the real overpopulated class of the expansion though
>>
>>385784916
what, do you get this? I have never sen this and I have already completed all beast tribe quest in ARR
>>
>>385793159
I can't wait to level up my DoHs.
>>
>>385791431
>Rape Lizard slut during Nadaam
>Is forgiven afterwards
>>
>>385796724
LOCALIZED.jpg
>>
wat 2 main
>>
File: 1479851113497.jpg (34KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1479851113497.jpg
34KB, 560x560px
>Criticize FFXIV
>Did you clear savage, anon!?
Are FFXIV fans the Dark Souls fans of Final Fantasy? I'm glad FFXIV's fan base is self contained and don't mingle with other fans of the series. That's all they fall back on.
>>
>>385802804
Good thing I don't care because SAM is buckets of fun anyway,.
>>
>>385800365
Stories like these are hilarious. Makes me almost want to be in a static.
>>
>friends still fucking farming old content
>havent even touched SB
>still waiting for them
>over taking them on my EU alt
HELP
>>
File: 1501576783304.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1501576783304.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>385785503
>Why do people NEED call outs to do anything remotely hard
>my static still needs call outs for fucking stacking mechanics in OS2

Nigga, just look at the DPS going up or down, they are even marked.
>>
>>385785992
B-but anon the epic forced story teaches you how to play!!!! Just run the old content!
>>
File: ffxiv_01082017_202107.jpg (69KB, 389x388px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_01082017_202107.jpg
69KB, 389x388px
>mexican tries to pronounce name of second WoW expansion.jpg
>>
How many materias can we overmeld on the 320 crafted?
>>
>roll on 5 shafts
>9
>45
>42
>18
>5
What the FUCKING shit
>>
>>385805326
>still needing shafts
Hope those are for alt jobs anon.
>>
>>385805326
>Roll 80
>Beaten by 99
>Roll 91
>Beaten by 93
I can't decide if it's worse to roll high and get beaten or just roll something shitty that could never win in the first place.
>>
>>385805462
>roll 10
>everyone else rolls singles

DAS XCUM BEBEE
>>
>gave up SCH for AST after the guttening
>its powerful as fuck but not really sold on it
>actually read the tooltips properly
>Cast Aspected Benefic, Aspected Helios, Collective Unconcious, Cleric Stance, Lucid Dreaming and an Enhanced Balance
>then extend it all with Celestial Opposition and Time Dilation

Holy fucking shit. The dps had enhanced balance for over a minute, the regens lasted nearly the entire fucking fight, i didn't even have to heal - between the 3 regen ticks they were regenerating like 4k a second what the fuck

>earthly star

bueno
>>
>running through 60-70 DotH questlines
>everyone constantly choking on your dick about every piece of shit you make because you're not canonically able to make anything less than masterful since level 45
>keep driving hard-working but less talented NPCs to shame and self-loathing
>tfw Blanstyr did nothing wrong and that filthy catwhore of a guild master should be fucking stuffed onto a ship for use as pirate stress relief

Blanstyr is my bro, and I can't stand that two expansions later the game still sees fit to shit on him for having the temerity to have fucking standards.
>>
>>385801236
rapier with basket hilt fucking when
>>
jesus fuck, how many unnecessary cut scenes are there? i'm getting burnt out
t. still doing 2.5 MSQs
>>
>>385806060
2.X is literally the worst part of the game
>>
>>385806060
Going through XIV from beginning to end shouldn't be completed in less than 6 months.
>>
>>385805973
I really enjoyed the GSM questline, teaching Mhiggers not to be useless fucking Mhiggers is a feat more astounding and worthy of praise than slaying any Primal.
>>
>>385805973
I kinda forgot what happened to him throughout the latter half of the ARR questline, and I never did anything past that.

I remember H'Naanza or whatever having a pretty solid point in a really early quest though, that not everyone can be the fucking god of crafting that is the level of a guildmaster or you beyond all levels of bullshit, but regardless every fucking country needs armor and if they fired all their mediocre crafters they'd never meet demand.

I feel like I remember him coming around to that, but how do they continue to shit on the dude?
>>
>>385806060
the bad part is over, the story gets a lot better now
>>
>>385806080
>>385806202
Been playing for 1.5 weeks. Already have 115 hours clocked.
>>
>>385806418
Takes like max a month if you're going slow to get to SB's end
>>
>Red Mage sits on 80% MP trying to outdps me while half of the fucking party is dead episode
Please kindly fuck off back to a nonsupport job.
>>
>>385806483
From where I'm at, or from the very beginning?
>>
>>385806281
ARR was fine, but his point was kind of made when H'naanza forces you to hand over your hard work to some fuck-up so they don't drop an order or something. So basically Blanstyr's argument that newbies are often dead weight that drag the rest of the guild down is made without him needing to lift a finger. You wind up winning your contest anyway, since it's best of 3.

Then HW rolls around and suddenly he's a fucking incompetent dipshit that can't figure out how to make a helmet lighter or anything really basic, and he throws a tantrum every time he gets something wrong. Only got a bit into SB, but he's looking like you're mainly just chilling with him in Kugane and training together, so that's alright.
>>
>>385801418
>post that I won't join static as shift worker
>don't think it's fair on 7 others to schedule around me
>ANON.. YOU AFE JUST TOO LAZY TO JOIN A STATIC

Really makes you think
>>
>3 more months of no content
i thought they said 3.1 blunder wouldnt repeat?
fucking shit ass dev team
>>
>>385806554
The very beginning. I took like 3 weeks to finish ARR > SB playing with a full time job. Of course I don't have a life outside of that
>>
>>385785503
>Join Discord for O4S
>There's no banter and only the party leader is allowed to speak in monotone in anything other than one-liners
>Nope the fuck out and leave after the first death
They were excellent players but who gives a fuck honestly, it was miserable.
>>
File: Z.jpg (77KB, 649x771px) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
77KB, 649x771px
>>385805326
keep trying anon, i need you to keep carying all these scrubs too lest they unsub from my game
>>
>>385806612
I've been doing MSQs, and all the dungeons/raids /trials I can find. Also been grinding poetics.

How did you finish all the MSQs in 3 weeks? Did you skip dialogue/cutscenes?
>>
>>385806596
Got a source on that? I seem to recall the general feeling that 4.1 would be late September/early October
>>
File: kill me.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>No static
>PFing is dumb as hell

Why do I even play this fucking game holy shit, it's absolute trash.
>>
>>385806716
>implying Yoshi isn't desperate for people to unsub so that he can finally take falling subs as an excuse to finally get more than a shoestring budget from the jews at SE
>>
>>385806808
I skipped everything that wasn't MSQ related. I skipped a lot of dialogue/cutscenes for the majority of ARR when it was boring as shit. Started paying attention again near the end of ARR and through HW + SB
>>
File: 1433937733492.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433937733492.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>385806621
>join group on discord
>faggot raid lead cannot shut up
>healer cannot shut up either
>some piece of shit keeps breathing into mic
>another degenrate keeps clacking away on the keyboard

people like this deserver to be killed and theure families burned alive
>>
>>385806716
>get my shaft after 1000 runs
>trade in gear for the wrong role because i got confused by the chingchong
Oh well, looks like I'm playing one job until 4.1
>>
File: 1437869042507.jpg (110KB, 530x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1437869042507.jpg
110KB, 530x1124px
>>385806621
>complaining about an O4S clear
>a week since it was released
I wish I was this good.
>>
>>385806898
Yeah, I've been skipping most side content (besides instanced events and PotD), but have read all the dialogue and watched all the cutscenes. I've played an unhealthy amount of FFXIV that I'm getting real sick of this dog shit story. Shiva fight was cool, though
>>
>>385806596
I too enjoy making up bullshit online
>>
>Get flying and mount speed increase when you finish with an area
Nice meme
>>
>>385807000
Anon this is now the third week of savage being live as of this reset.
>>
>>385806837
>all of XIV's profifs are syphoned to fund other company's pet projects instead of being reinvested into XIV

Notice how KH3 finally gets an actual release date shortly after SB launched?
>>
File: 1410322359711.gif (3MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1410322359711.gif
3MB, 264x240px
>>385807067
Oh, my bad. TWO weeks since it launched. I'm sure DOZENS of people have cleared O4S by now.
>>
File: 1357034132705.jpg (363KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1357034132705.jpg
363KB, 3000x2250px
>>385806837
>>385807168
>no one will ever credit legal, mobile gambling games for children for saving Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>385807205
Actually, that's probably not far from the truth. O4S is 100% revisited mechanics in both the Exdeath and Neo Exdeath phase, the game just throws them at you 2-3 at a time during Neo Exdeath. Don't forget, day one clears happened this tier.
>>
File: 1500736565929.jpg (150KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1500736565929.jpg
150KB, 800x1066px
Moonfire Faire is happening 8th August - 26th August

https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_JP/status/892294095095320576
>>
What's with retards in PF who shit up the chat with "hiya," "xD." and "o/"? Or worse, the retards who feel compelled to comment/react on every single thing the party does.

I blacklist people who talk too much.
>>
File: 1492313143168.png (135KB, 941x724px) Image search: [Google]
1492313143168.png
135KB, 941x724px
>Tfw the game hasn't really been enjoyable for ages now
>Still chugging along even though everything feels like a chore

>Roulettes
>Hunts
>Raid content

It's all shit it's shit it's fucking shit holy shit.
>>
File: 1481168849603.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481168849603.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
>>385807294
>FF15's MP closed beta ends on the 8th
Very nice, SE.
>>
>>385807453
Wow, I can't believe people say hello. How fucking dare they.
>>
>>385807540
Yeah, piss off. I'll never see you again, so don't even bother saying hi to me, retard.
>>
File: 1498729909348.jpg (274KB, 625x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498729909348.jpg
274KB, 625x800px
>>385807294
>Servers full of cats and lizards in bikinis
>>
File: noclip3 playtime.jpg (174KB, 630x1088px) Image search: [Google]
noclip3 playtime.jpg
174KB, 630x1088px
>>385807460
>play the game a lot
>enjoy it
>then stop enjoying it
>stop
>go do other stuff
>come back after a while
>it's enjoyable again
>playing it a lot
Was Yoshida right? Should I apologize to him?
>>
File: 1500172511313.jpg (64KB, 736x386px) Image search: [Google]
1500172511313.jpg
64KB, 736x386px
>>385807630
Perhaps taking a break from it is the way.
Though I'm afraid it'll be of a more permanent status.

There just aint any good MMO out there.
>>
File: IMG_0319.jpg (24KB, 228x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
24KB, 228x216px
>>385807595
>he has actual autism, not just 4chan buzzword autism

Checks out
>>
>>385807294
>>385807624
>Dyeable Shisui
Slut glam needs to stop
>>
File: when they see your benis.jpg (18KB, 366x314px) Image search: [Google]
when they see your benis.jpg
18KB, 366x314px
>>385806060
>>385806418

>poopsock through everything
>I'm getting burned out guys

Just fucking chill dude
>>
>>385806548
>support job

no such thing, dimwit.

>half of the fucking party is dead

might as well wipe and restart
>>
File: IMG_0296.png (71KB, 746x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0296.png
71KB, 746x784px
>>385807630
>>385807720
>people actually want MMOs to destroy their lives and consume every spare moment or else the game isn't delivering enough content

I don't understand these people
>>
>>385807814
What is poopsocking? I'm not rushing through the content, if that's what you mean. I'm actually reading the text and watching the cutscenes, so I'm definitely not a poopsocker
>>
File: smug potato.jpg (85KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug potato.jpg
85KB, 400x400px
>>385807624
>servers full of male roes and lalafell in bikinis

fixed
>>
>>385801149
>no bulge
baka desu senpai
>>
>>385807869
>that prompt you'd get every time you logged in during 1.0 that'd remind you not to forgot your family and friends
>>
>>385807939
That potato didn't have a clue what he was up against.
>>
File: give up.jpg (103KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
give up.jpg
103KB, 900x1200px
>>385807869
That's not the problem, though.

I don't mind playing a few hours a day or even less.

What's annoying is the fact that the content is just plain bad, most of it is fucking filler tier garbage and the actual raid content, which is the only decent content as is, is gated with weekly gear limitations.

What the fuck were they thinking with those chests? Have fun getting a group of people to do raids when you have a number that's not divisible by 8.
>>
>>385807869
It's either because it has a sub fee and therefore if it's not entertaining 100% of the time then you're "wasting money", or it's because people have a tendency to see MMOs as a surrogate for their own shitty lives since they offer a persistent world filled with other people and theoretically "endless" gameplay.
>>
File: warning.png (98KB, 408x265px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
98KB, 408x265px
>>385808008
FFXI had it too
>>
File: She sees your penis (4).gif (3MB, 280x307px) Image search: [Google]
She sees your penis (4).gif
3MB, 280x307px
>>385807898

alright, then I take it back
>>
File: 8586_9.jpg (165KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
8586_9.jpg
165KB, 360x480px
>>385808105
>work is last
>>
>>385807869

can't destroy something that's not there buddy
>>
Anyone else think he got a deal to direct/co direct with Sony pictures in return for making death stranding?
>>
>>385807869
They dont have obligations like work or uni.

And no developer ever will be able to pump out content for this kind of player fast enough.

I mean i kind of understand it, i never was a true neet, but in uni i played shitloads.

And now with a job the amount of content is just perfect.

I raid 3x times a week, do casual stuff with the fc, and roulettes for tomes.

I mean i still play a lot relatively speaking, and without a static to raid i would be bored already, but for what i am doing right now the speed of content is pretty good.
>>
File: Punished Naoki.jpg (171KB, 550x584px) Image search: [Google]
Punished Naoki.jpg
171KB, 550x584px
>>385808206
>>
>>385808007

I don't know how to photoshop bulges and I've googled.
>>
>>385808073
Well it's not like it's new, to my knowledge this is how the raid loot system has been since at least the beginning of HW (I didn't raid any previous to that so I can't speak on it).
>>
>>385808232
>tfw college student
>literally get paid to school from scholarships and grants
>american
>summer break
>essentially a NEET for 3 months of the year
Feels good to have a near-perfect GPA and a full ride desu
>>
>>385808481

you freeloading piece of shit
>>
>>385808159
Compared to family, friends, and education it is probably the lowest priority on that list for a healthy person, yes.
>>
File: mad.jpg (26KB, 200x325px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
26KB, 200x325px
>>385807763
>metallic pink shisui
>>
File: Annoying.png (271KB, 499x425px) Image search: [Google]
Annoying.png
271KB, 499x425px
>>385808424
There have been a few alterations, but yeah, it's been pretty constant.

It works if you have that consistent group of 8, but have any more and someone's getting the shaft hard.

The fact that it's old doesn't make it a good system.
>>
>>385807763
>>385807294
My penis can only get so erect
>>
>>385807630
I liked XI because whenever I logged on I had something to do. There was so much shit and everything kinda stayed relevant.

I absolutely hate the fact that ARR does the same thing WoW did, completely forgetting all content before the current expansion, going even so far to offer you a skip of their old content because they have no idea how to keep it relevant or fun.

Fuck modern MMOs.
>>
>>385808527
I worked my ass off in high school to get a full-ride. Fuck off.
>>
>>385808627
ok thats different, sry
>>
>>385808232
>They dont have obligations like work or uni.
H-haha, yeah...
>>
File: 1501388898717.jpg (62KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501388898717.jpg
62KB, 542x540px
>>385803542

Self contained yet can't fucking stay in /vg/ and keep shitting up this place. There's something awfully wrong with this fanbase. Also:

> criticize FFXIV
> "y-you're stupid!"
> "The game is not for you, please leave"
> "Do you even savage, anon?"
> "T-this is not a wow clone fuck off wowfugee"
>>
>>385808568
The idea is that you don't get a clear with your main group then take the extra guy through again and feed him all the extra drops since everyone else would be locked out of rolling. But the current system is pretty lame too. Dunno what an amicable solution would be honestly.
>>
>>385802627
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

What the fuck is up with these overdesigned huge as fuck scabbards
>>
>>385808748
But that's going to happen anyway with the system, just later on when people have already gotten their drops.

In which case it's going to be a faceroll and a shitty experience for everyone involved.
>>
>>385808661
Well i was too until a short while ago.

Obligations come and go
>>
>>385803542
Savage isn't even hard. If you have a halfways decent group and take a few days off during the first week you can clear it easily. DPS is absolutely no problem anymore and the fights devolved to some glorified Simon Says.

I actually liked when you couldn't clear shit the week it was patched in the game. Having to farm gear to beat certain thresholds is perfectly fine and actually having mechanics that aren't totally scripted and would need some improvisation would be fun.

But we won't get this because fucking autists, who would never have survived old school raiding and now consider themself HARDCORE because they cleared Creator absolutely demand instant savage gratification.
>>
>static fell apart after clearing Creator
>joined a new static in PF on savage release
>didn't raid week 1 because they didnt finish recruiting until friday
>joined a friend's static to sub and cleared O2S with them
>didn't raid with static week 2 because the tank and healer quit
>couldn't bring myself to bother pugging so I didn't get my pages
Kill me
>>
>>385808889
Well by the time an entire raid group is fully outfitted on their main jobs it's nearly time for the next content patch anyway.
>>
Who would win between Yugiri and Cirina? Their cuteness is powerful
>>
>>385808991
The fights are tuned for crafted/normal raid/uncapped tome/previous savage gear because being forced into a gearwall isn't fun and you end up with shit like WoW where world first means basically nothing other than "first group with good enough RNG to get geared up before everyone else"
>>
Is Bard a gear-reliant dps? I've hit a hard wall with TWO other jobs and it feels really fucking shitty when you're not at the top as a selfish dps while people with i340s race ahead of you.
>>
File: hien.jpg (9KB, 357x63px) Image search: [Google]
hien.jpg
9KB, 357x63px
>>385809135
>>
>>385809212
bard is shit at the start of every expansion since lmao low crit
once you get above 2k and more it gets better
or get a drg and sch and ast in your static for memes
>>
>>385809135
>Who would win between Yugiri and Cirina

My dick
>>
>>385809135
Yugiri is a generic "muh duty" female
Cirina tried to be cute and at least succeeded in a way
>>
>>385803542
You can't post about either MMO in FF threads because autists will screech about it not being mainline in spite of both games having a more FF feel than VII, XII, XIII, or XV.
>>
>>385808991
Didn't Yoshi say he wanted to have Savage difficulty scale throughout the expansion? IIRC this first tier is supposed to be on par with Creator and the next tiers are going to be progressively harder, unlike Alexander where Gordias started off really hard only for the difficulty to gradually decrease through both Midas and Creator.
>>
>>385809164
The fuck has "world first" to do with anything? Less than 1% of the playerbase participates in this idiotic, meaningless shit, and still the developers cater to this?

Just how big was the hissy fit that people threw during Gordias?
>>
>>385809296
You can already get 2200 without creation/raid gear.
>>
How fucking autistic is the MCH playerbase that they put up with that class? I have never experienced an MMO class that was less fun than MCH. It looks kinda cool, but the fucking hoops you have to jump through to get decent DPS are mind boggeling. The fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>385809406
If you're not raiding for being world first the why are you bitching about difficulty?
>>
>>385809135
Hien the lord of Doma wouldn't even keep a savage like Cirina as a bedwarmer
>>
>>385809135
My dick says Yugiri but Cirina is fine too. Au Ra are rdiculously fuckable aside from curly horns and most fish horns
>>
>>385809560
I want raids to be long lasting and not deteriorate to second class content that will be literal farm status at the end of this month.

I don't give two shits about this world first bullshit. How long did the shit this time last? Less than a day?
>>
>>385809668
>fish horns
You mean the kind Cirina has?
>>
>>385809773
>oh no other people cleared it, whatever shall i do for a month
I like how raiding actually means "armchair raiding".
>>
How do Miqote girls bow? The Au Ra one is similar to eastern bow while Hyur is obviously western
>>
>>385806834
I let my sub run out, I'm sick of dealing with that shit. It's better to do whatever than to stare at the PF half of the day.
>>
>>385809909
Heads down, ass up.
>>
>>385806576
That or they just say you're bad. Raiders are stupid.
>>
>>385801418
>Static raids three days a week, only three hours
>Every single party member is online on Discord almost every day from sundawn to nightfall
Just drop the normalfag facade jesus.
>>
>>385807763
Where the hell are people getting that it's going to be dyeable Shisui from?
>>
>>385810180
Just like Au Ra
>>
>>385809882
This has nothing to do with armchair raiding. My group got the clear this week. For fucks sake the people I raid with are normie as fuck. I am normie as fuck.

Even worse, the fights are comfortably puggable up to 4 by the looks of it... and now more and more people complain about having to join a discord. You know what will come of this? I can tell you:

"Raids require too much communication. Please build fights that don't require any communication and can be solved without an teamwork."
>>
>>385810541
Not a single fight in this game requires voice chat. If you need voice chat for anything you're shit.
>>
>>385810492

i WISH I had neet friends, it's normie central where I'm at
>>
>>385810541
Not even the hardest fight in the game at minimum ilvl requires voice chat.
If everyone knows what they're doing and executes it well, you will win.
Of course you need to discuss your tactics before the fight, but that can well be done with text
>>
>>385810759
Neets make for poor company. Students and/or working geeks make for the best static members imo.
>>
>>385809834
Yeah, sometimes they look weird but most of the NPCs with them look fine.
>>
>>385810909
>>385810598
Isn't this a sad, sad state of the game? The difficulty in this game comes down to having luck in finding 7 people who are able to play jumprope. Those 7 might just as well be bots at this point.

Why not have fights that require communication and quick thinking for once?
>>
>>385779494
Neo Exdeath is not something 60% of players can clear, 5% would be closer.
I'd say less than half of the players have even cleared Susano Ex
>>
>>385810923

Agree but they're also mostly raidloggers. Raid over, tomes capped? Off playing Overwatch or some flavour of the month shit.
>>
>>385811051
Guess I am lucky then. The guys I raid with are usually up for some dumb shit after or before the raid.
>>
>>385811017
Voicechat is needed for fuckups and I'd wager to say the most fun you can have in this game is madly scrambling to fix a fuckup, unless your party members are miserable faggots to be around.
>>
>>385811017
>Why not have fights that require communication and quick thinking for once?
Voice chat is not necessary for either of those to be present.

Just admit it. You like being that faggot who drags everyone onto voice chat because you love to hear yourself talk and will literally never ever shut the fuck up. I don't want to listen to some faggot, I want to listen to the game. The game has great music in it, and great sound design. None of the fights require voice chat.
>>
>>385811017
The fights would be badly designed if they required voice chat, since the game doesn't include one.
Also, playing the jump rope is just the end result, figuring out what to do with each mechanic while maximizing your own performance is the meat of the challenge
>>
>>385806834
>>385810010
I think this the end of MMOs for me.

My normie friends have more fun doing heists in GTAO than I do in this
>>
>>385810759
No you don't.

NEETs whine, complain and moan all day about their shitty little problems even when nobody wants to hear that shit. The lack of social interaction in their lives also shows because they only talk through memes and can't express themselves like normal people. Avoid them at all costs.
>>
>>385811051
That's the best way to play this game
>>
>>385810510
It's a reward for the new summer event. Unfortunately it's the worst of the Sushi glam (Fucking SAM/MNK)
>>
File: 1499091106806.png (800KB, 601x850px) Image search: [Google]
1499091106806.png
800KB, 601x850px
>>385811571
Caster's is the worst
>>
>>385811410
GTAO are probably more fun. I have an ESO account and I might dabble with it eventually but yeah I don't feel like playing mmos anymore. But I got my money's worth with this game though, it was fun while it lasted.
>>
File: LOL.png (64KB, 338x623px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
64KB, 338x623px
>>385811497
Jesus, the game's literally farmville-lite.
>>
>>385794228
If you just look at the mechanics that might be close to right, but the punishment for mistakes and DPS / healing required in O1S and O2S is much higher than in Extreme Primals.
I think they're good first fights of a raid, they test you on the basics and work as a sort of casual filter
>>
>>385811627
>all that thick cat meat

god, I'm fucking thirsty
>>
>>385807763
I don't even think slutglams are sexy.

Adventuring gear is so much sexier... half the fun is unwrapping the presents after all.
>>
>>385811627
Cats are shit, stop wearing my superior race's cultural attire.
>>
>>385811627
Back row in the middle is the only virgin cat there
>>
File: 56547546756.png (4MB, 1759x2000px) Image search: [Google]
56547546756.png
4MB, 1759x2000px
>>385811732
Too bad cats in the game have negative ass. Did we ever get a statement why their butts go nerfed in 2.0?
>>
>>385811921
Not for long.
>>
File: DD5PGuoVwAEa1bQ.jpg large.jpg (247KB, 1000x1278px) Image search: [Google]
DD5PGuoVwAEa1bQ.jpg large.jpg
247KB, 1000x1278px
>>385811870
Its fine because the cats are cute
>>
>>385811660
How little you need to play just to keep up is one of the best features of the game.
If you needed to do more, it would be a monotonous grind of the same "content" (like the world/daily quests in WoW), and FFXIV has next to none of that.
People complain that the raid got cleared too fast, but that only means there is no gear check, since that would be the only think that could hold the poopsockers back
>>
>>385812015
Because they wanted to add male Miqo'te, female Roegadyn, and female Highlanders but didn't want to have uniquely fitted gear models for all of them with how tight their timeframe and budget were for the remake. So they homogenized every model's lower half.
>>
>learning O3S with a no discord group
>pussy fill-ins leave as soon as they find out the group doesn't use discord
>it's the ONLY group out of a fucking million i've gone through that can consistently reach the phase mentioned in the description
Discord is a meme. And there's no hope if you hear a female voice in it
>>
File: DEyGzHHUAAATYG0.jpg (64KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
DEyGzHHUAAATYG0.jpg
64KB, 500x668px
>>385806834
>>385810010
How to fix PF:
>"cleared only" option is disabled if you lack the prerequisite clear achievement
>cannot queue at all if you haven't beat the fight's SSS training dummy
>if you create a PF listing for a particular duty, once that party fills your Duty Finder will only allow you to queue for that duty for the next 90 minutes- basically a DF ban on everything else to incentivise staying for the full 90 minutes
>if you die to the same mechanic 3 times (eg. a DPS/healer getting cleaved by Laser Sword in A11S) you're banned from that instance for a week
>>
>>385812047
But it is monotonous grind.
Roulettes, hunts and normal omega are all repetitive as HELL.
>>
File: the ass was fat.jpg (172KB, 755x473px) Image search: [Google]
the ass was fat.jpg
172KB, 755x473px
>>385812015

too much polygons and so that gear textures wouldn't look stretched out of phat asses.
>>
>>385811921
>tanks
>virgins

You see those healsluts? Guess who had their way with them?
>>
>>385812185

but girls can't have sex with girls, that's forbidden after all
>>
>>385812136
You only need a few expert roulettes to cap tomes, most Omega NM gear can be gotten in two weeks, and hunts are completely optional.
It could only be much worse if you look at other similar games
>>
>>385812285
>not enjoying delicious yuri age gap

Maximum gay
>>
>>385812047
>How little you need to play just to keep up
I hope this is true and the next invalidation cycle comes early, because I've been beating my fucking head against a wall for a week just to get past O3S. One hundred pulls. 20 hours. That's not little.
>>
>static tried to fit in one last try to finish o3s before reset

>still falls apart at the stupid book phase

We've been stuck on this stupid mechanic for hours, because the random assigning of who gets what throws everyone for a loop. It's awful, and even then, our dps doesn't have her close to low health for that phase
>>
>>385811379
This.
>>
Why are most Mentors actual shitters?

>cat girl healer mentor that doesn't DPS during downtime
>male lizard mentor tank xcloudx xstrifex that doesn't do any mechanics
>lala mentors that i'd rather replace with AI
>>
>>385812185
That tank cat has the look of a confident and mature girl who's secretly completely inexperienced and easily bullied if you catch her off guard
>>
>>385812386
Try 200 hours for T7 back when Second Coil was relevant.
Then the SCH with the i210 welfare chest that stoned me/the tanks repeatedly lotted my BiS High Allagan robe for glamour.

I could have murdered someone.
>>
>>385812457
>always dps when I heal while also /dote members for a job well done
>always get those sweet comms

You guys are so silly.
>>
File: Slut mage.jpg (65KB, 600x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Slut mage.jpg
65KB, 600x1125px
>>385811921

You can't wear that shit and say the character is a virgin or pure. You wouldn't wear a SS uniform and tell everyone you only wear it because you like the cut and the workmanship of it. If you wear any Shisui, Thavnair or bikini glam you're a dirty, dirty whore and there's no way around that.
>>
>>385812386
But that's not keep-up grinding, that's actually trying to achieve something in the game. And you've failed if you haven't cleared it before the next patch, since the fights will essentially turn into easy mode.
The "invalidation cycle" is there for easy catch up, but it's also a time limit
>>
>>385812352
But what's the point, really?
Why do you have to do the same content for weeks to cap tomes?

Why does the only 'relevant' content of the game consist of four bosses?

>It's good that you can play the game as little as possible as there isn't much to it anyway!

Doesn't seem like a good way to advertise the game.
>>
>>385812457
I'm pretty sure Mentors are only there for the mentor roullette, and the mentors you see in Novice Network is practically just a containment chat for ERP mentors looking for some fresh meat to include in their degeneracy.
>>
>>385812606
Coliseum glam users are pure
>>
>>385812701

Maybe the only exception if its a fresh character.
>>
Why do lizards have a bigger ass than cats or is it just an optical illusion?
>>
>>385812701
>Glamour your character to specifically wear a metal bikini or even skimpier bikini
Just as slutty
>>
File: Press B.jpg (32KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Press B.jpg
32KB, 960x960px
>people hook up and find gf's/bf's left and right
>only girls I meet or are interested in me are crazy or not my type

it ain't fair.
>>
File: 1500471245005.jpg (235KB, 1229x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1500471245005.jpg
235KB, 1229x2048px
>>385812846
Lizards are sexier and cuter than cats. I can't believe so many people can be so wrong and play as cats
>>
>>385812657
>Why does the only 'relevant' content of the game consist of four bosses?
Of course there could be more of them, but I don't think many people in the thread have cleared even half of them.
If some casual content would be "relevant", it would end up being a nightmare like the Artifact Power grind in WoW
>>
>>385812846
It's not a illusion
>>
>>385812981
If only there would be a template for a cute lizard. I can't do cute lizards.
>>
File: 1490304082815.jpg (400KB, 629x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1490304082815.jpg
400KB, 629x1005px
>>385812890
Don't hook up in a fucking video game, dummy.
>>
File: 1500212750164.jpg (210KB, 1200x770px) Image search: [Google]
1500212750164.jpg
210KB, 1200x770px
>>385812981
>tfw Hempen Chemise turns into that on lizards
I like the Hyur version the most
>>
File: bone.jpg (11KB, 176x186px) Image search: [Google]
bone.jpg
11KB, 176x186px
>>385812846
It's real. I actually never slutted my lizard up prior to Shisui, then I tried it on and saw that glorious hip and ass. God bless that set for opening my eyes on something I never noticed
>>
>>385812657
>>>385812352
>But what's the point, really?
>Why do you have to do the same content for weeks to cap tomes?
>Why does the only 'relevant' content of the game consist of four bosses?
>>It's good that you can play the game as little as possible as there isn't much to it anyway!
>Doesn't seem like a good way to advertise the game.

If you play from level 1 to 70 MSQ, you would have already invested hundreds of hours into ONE game. Not even counting the side content there is available. Don't you think that's enough for a normal person?
>>
>>385812890
>>only girls I meet or are interested in me are crazy or not my type
im a new player, but this actually happens? how?
>>
>>385813070
Keep the wacky anime/edge shit in check. Done. You're now cuter than 99% of the population.
>>
>>385813070
Default lizard girl is cute
>>
>>385780603
Because of the original release of FF14, which Yoshida actually wasn't part of. He was brought in to salvage the trainwreck.
>>
File: Mentors.png (28KB, 343x101px) Image search: [Google]
Mentors.png
28KB, 343x101px
>>385812697
You have no idea.
>>
>>385812981
This hair would be nice if it didn't come with those fucking dumb extra horns for some reason
>>
>>385813174
That's true, and it was some of the boringest fucking shit.

Oh my god, I've been cucked to the core.
>>
>>385812846
Yes, and also the best hip-to-waist ratio. The difference isn't that big but it is noticeable. To balance that they fucked their default faces and locked their horn options while elezens and lalas can pick face and ears separately.

>>385813070
Take screenshots of your favorite non-custom lizard and clone it on character creator, maybe add a few modifications.
>>
>>385813223
Not true. That face is good but the default is shit because it has small eyes, paper thin lips and the most triangle chin
The other clan has a terrible edgelord color palette, meme hair over eye and the face also needs customization because the default looks stoned as fuck
>>
File: ffxiv_07302017_184156.png (3MB, 1849x1040px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_07302017_184156.png
3MB, 1849x1040px
>>385813219
This.
>>385813070
Take your time.
>>
>>385813191

>play game
>join FC or LS
>girls there
>do random stuff together
>talk in voice chat
>she or you starts to like you or her
>sends you pics or you talk long enough to see her mental problems
>repeat

The moderately sane ones already have a bf, it's like a pattern you start to see. But yeah people are hooking up, couple of gays I know in my LS found got bfs and 3 of my friends found some chicks after some time, except me.
>>
>>385813191
Not him, but player-made guilds and being a social butterfly. Happens on every online community, crazy people often feels attracted to people that loves to talk.
>>
File: 1450855947764.gif (3MB, 335x383px) Image search: [Google]
1450855947764.gif
3MB, 335x383px
>>385813470
>To balance
>>
>>385813379
If it was boring then why did you continue paying your sub and paying for expansions, why sit through hundreds of hours you obviously hate? Do you also sit through movies you don't like?
>>
File: Hidden Body.gif (1MB, 400x190px) Image search: [Google]
Hidden Body.gif
1MB, 400x190px
>>385813502
>face 4
>>
>>385813669
The polygons on this triggered the fuck out of me
>>
>>385790224
>>385790139
>>385790350
>>385790007
>>385790313
>>385790560

You can do every Extreme primal and at least the first 5 turns of Coil synced, you don't even need a PF. DF queues are still active for all of those.

In fact I've cleared T5 synced in DF for fun with a party of clueless newcomers after Stormblood came out, as well as most of the primals, even Thordan.

I recommend queuing as tank or healer though, and queuing for 5 different things at the same time. At least one of them should pop pretty quickly.
>>
File: ffxiv_20160928_230423.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_20160928_230423.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>385813070
All the faces can look good, you just have to spend time beating the down syndrome out of them.

Not my character by the way (I'm a midlander).
>>
>>385813502
>Hes still a ARR shitter
>>
>>385776734
>>
>>385813516
>>385813660
I'm in a FC and an LS, and while we do roulettes and dungeons occasionally, we never go on voice chat. What leads people to actually talking with each other via discord or whatever?
>>
>>385813776
Ouch.
>>
>>385813759
Pls anon, I literally just started the game a week ago.
>>385813714
Eh, it can look pretty good if you know what you're doing. Too many Face 1 lizards, anyway.
>>
>play fempotato
>never get hit on by thirsty faggots
>get to be cute as a button with no baggage or ERP drama to deal with

Living the dream lads. I know I'm going to get greentexted to hell about being a potato but that's fine.
>>
>>385813793
Well voice chat makes Savage and extreme fights so much easier for call outs and who the fuck wants to explain fights by writing a essay when they can just speak it.
>>
>>385788968
>tfw SE gives us new hairs all the time
>but faces are to much strain on the servers
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>385813498
It's not the triangle chin that does it, it's the fat cheeks that makes the default look bad
>>
>>385813897
How common/rare are actual females in this game? Trannies excluded.
>>
>>385813070
Pick face 1 or face 3. Face 2 can look okay sometimes too. If you don't follow this advice your character will look like shit, otherwise they'll look good.
>>385813869
No, face 4 is the ugliest face in this game outside of highlanders and femroes and some options for those still look better than it. If you picked face 4 you are fucking blind or an obsessive tsundere shitter.
>>
>>385813793

Extreme primals (for co-ordination and "call outs") is a good excuse I've seen, maybe treasure chests, PVP or "hey I'm thinking about playing [job he or she's maining] can you give me a few tips and tricks"? Doesn't help if most of the FC or LS never talks or generally keep to themselves.
>>
>>385813953
A lot more common than other games, but very few of them will actually touch real content.
>>
>>385813502
>face 4
>nigger scales
Disgusting
>>
>>385813953
Something like 2 out of 5 characters in this game are born female irl. If you're not aware, final fantasy is popular with women. Hence why the latest FF games have been pandering to women with these male fantasy characters.
>>
>>385813984
>recommending face 3
No.
>>
File: 1493285728623.jpg (17KB, 514x468px) Image search: [Google]
1493285728623.jpg
17KB, 514x468px
>>385813254
I thought about doing the mentor thing, do you get anything out of it besides suffering?
>>
>>385814161
Everyone will judge you even more if you're a shitter
>>
>>385813953
Slightly common but most likely playing with a boyfriend and most likely a shitter not caught up with current content.
>>
>>385813921
It's not the chin or the cheek alone, but the fact that they both combine into a disproportionate, unbalanced mess. The fat cheeks look perfectly fine with a rounder chin (option 3). Also I started out with the small cheek (2) but eventually had to fantasia it away because the chin is the bigger of the two devils. Shit looks absolutely haram when a wrong light shines on it and there are many such lights in this game
>>
>>385814146
It's the best-looking face if you don't use the cheek scales.
>>
>>385795503
>tanks in shisui

absolutely degenerate
>>
>>385814146
Face 3 is great, ruby princesses are top cuties.
>>
>>385813953

In Japan it's like 49% chicks. Slightly less for NA/EU.

Even muslim girls play this game, what the fuck.
>>
>>385813984
This. You can beat the down syndrome out of every other face but face 4 is just buttfuck retarded. You can't do anything about that parking________lot. You can't do anything about the pissy tsundere eyes. You can't do anything about that HUGE philtrum. You can't do anything about the thin ass lips. Also have fun with that fucking neckbeard.
>>
File: ffxiv_08012017_050125.png (2MB, 1891x1064px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_08012017_050125.png
2MB, 1891x1064px
>>385814061
>>385813984
People actually dislike face 4? :(
>>
>>385814452

I fucking hate this try-hard, "I'm so tough" cunt.
>>
>>385813953
Quite a few, at least in comparison to a lot of other online games. In a Japanese FC, theres a surprising number of actual females here. They're mostly lala lovers too god dammit. There's one hiding behind a Male Elezen though
>>
>>385813953
At first it won't seem like a lot. Some don't mention it for a while and others don't mention it ever.
>>
>>385814453
Anyone without a fetish for aliens.
>>
>>385813953
There's like 10 confirmed girls in my FC. One of them is a MILF in her early 40s
>>
>>385814161
Mentor roulette attracts sprouts, giving you loliful points for more rerolls, but you can just do trial roulette for that.
>>
>>385814489
She's still better than Alisaie. Alisaie doesn't have the excuse of being a man in her previous lives.
>>
>>385814516
I don't know man, the eyes on the other faces look droopy as hell. Fuck this, I'm just going to fantasia to a hyur female.
>>
>>385814453
Ayy lmao
>>
File: 62841807_p0.jpg (377KB, 885x969px) Image search: [Google]
62841807_p0.jpg
377KB, 885x969px
>>385814453
Because there are ALOT of bad face-4's running about. They look nice when done right, but rarely are. same could be said for fem-lizards in general really.
>>
File: ffxiv_01082017_232356.jpg (785KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_01082017_232356.jpg
785KB, 1920x1080px
>>385813070
>>385813223
This is my cute lizard that's similar to the default
>>
>>385814532
this! mums and MILFs always played MMOs. Especially since WoW maybe even longer.
>>
>>385814571
>hyur
The only correct choice. Game is designed around them, after all.
fuck you Yoshida make more stuff for tall races.
>>
>>385814609
the anatomy is so fucked up
>>
>>385813890
>potatos
>cute
>>
>>385814571
The eyes look fine, just don't use the defaults. They look a lot better than the ayy lmao eyes on face 4.
>>385814609
Face 4 is the only face that can't be made to look good. Unless you mean the copious amount of fanart of it that makes it look completely different from ingame.
>>
>>385814609
Is mine a bad face-4? I seriously can't tell if I just developed stockholm syndrome with my character, or if she really does look like an alien.
>>
>>385814635
>blush
into the trash
>>
>>385814654
When I used to play WoW during the TBC days, I often ran into moms that played with their sons or husbands. It was a bit awkward. I remember one night trying to PuG Kara after curator and the prot paladin was the husband, the wife was the resto druid, and their son was a hunter.
>>
>>385814146
Shit fucking taste, you disgust me tbqhwyf
>>
>>385814571
Your loss m8, Au Ra have the best bodies of all the females in the game.
>>
>>385814635
Cute maid, perfect for ownership
>>
>>385814635
Eurghh.
>>
File: e.jpg (6KB, 210x100px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
6KB, 210x100px
>>385814571
Face 1 has TWO non-droopy eyes, with one being a chinky edgy upward slant (not the one in pic)
>>
>>385814635
Good other than the blush. Go see Jandelayne Joestar and get rid of it
>>
File: 1482442933542.png (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
1482442933542.png
2MB, 1920x816px
>>385813953
I really want a gf to play XIV with.
I have a female character, I always taught I can't find them for this reason.
>>
>>385814635
Stinky Mol! Back to your rapetent!
>>
>>385815116
you can't find a gf because you can't communicate properly, also female character gives a hint to others that you're lesbo.
>>
>>385814870
>sons or husbands.

that is fucking weird.
>>
>>385814859
Friendly reminder that there is nothing wrong with your character if you like it. Nobody but you will pay attention to his/her face ingame, so there is no reason to worry that much about other people's opinions if you are already ok with your creation. Caring way too much about other people's opinions will lead you to fantasia addiction, a fate worse than death.
I don't like face 4 but I don't really see the ayy lmao thing. I can see the "too animu" tsundere thing, though.
>>
>>385815116
You can't find a gf because you're the kind of sad motherfucker who's trying to find an online girlfriend in an MMO.
>>
>>385814859
if you like how your character looks who gives a shit
>>
is it safe hour to post characters or something?
>>
>>385814635
would marry
>>
File: ffxiv trading card #170.jpg (84KB, 418x626px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv trading card #170.jpg
84KB, 418x626px
>>385815373
thread is about to reach the bump limit so why not
>>
>>385815135
>Raen
>Mol
>>385815301
I ogle every Au Ra I see and I judge all of them. I have never favorably judged a face 4 au ra, it's an instant bonerkiller
>>
File: typicalSAM.jpg (154KB, 888x625px) Image search: [Google]
typicalSAM.jpg
154KB, 888x625px
>>385815419
>>
>>385815308
But I want a gf that likes to play online with me. Isn't MMOs or whatever other game the best place to find them?
>>
>>385815116
>couples playing MMOs

This is like the saddest shit, a sign for a stale relationship but if that's your thing I guess.
>>
>>385815419
What hair is that?
Natural hair color (that isn't fucking pitch black) is the best. Too bad the game's brainlets went for meme anime hair instead
>>
Why are male Au Ras so god damn scary?
>>
File: 1482507337047.jpg (119KB, 856x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482507337047.jpg
119KB, 856x750px
>>385815432
>Raen
>Mol
Lizards all look the same.
>>
>>385815101
>>385814862
This isn't the first time I've posted my character and the blush has been criticised previously as well. Maybe I should reconsider it
>>
>>385815515
Nigger if you can't tell white from blue you have bigger problems than any lizard
>>
>>385815464
>This is like the saddest shit, a sign for a stale relationship but if that's your thing I guess.
How so?
>>
>>385815456

every time I see weeb name I want to vomit, shitty puns and memes are preferable to me than naming yourself after an anime char
>>
>>385815462
No. If by some miracle you did find a girl who was interested, you need to realize that she's also sending lewd /tells to at least 5 other guys on her friend list. Are you new to MMOs or something? Women in MMOs are purely destructive.
>>
>>385815490
Looks like the cash shop one from the HW Y'shtola set.
>>
>>385815464
a few months ago my FC leader just moved in with his FFXIV gf. now they're tighter than ever. she forces him to play but it's worth it to him because he gets laid more than ever now.
>>
>>385815464
And a sign of drama and shitters.
>>
>>385815515

and cats arent? fuck you, race war now
>>
>>385815528
Your character looks really good, it's just that blush in this game looks really bad since it's all too exaggerated. Everything aside from that is fine. The blush isn't even that bad, your character still looks better than 90% of characters in this game.
>>
File: 2nd_SB_Glam.png (2MB, 801x1077px) Image search: [Google]
2nd_SB_Glam.png
2MB, 801x1077px
>>385815419
Alrighty then. My idea of a good looking Au'ra
>>
File: IMG_0050.png (675KB, 816x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.png
675KB, 816x772px
>>385815464
>have hobby you enjoy with your signifcant other
>sad
>>
File: 1482572383333.jpg (60KB, 534x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482572383333.jpg
60KB, 534x600px
>>385815538
Nobody cares, dirty lizard. You all look sssame!
>>
>>385815419
again with the fucking blush

>>385815653
not bad, but nothing too special
>>
>>385815764
Nah bro don't you know that if you were in a healthy relationship you'd be going clubbing instead and letting her screech at you to pay attention to her every time you try to play video games??
>>
>>385815528
Blushes are for harlots and prostitutes
>>
>>385815462
use tinder my man. type in your interests, sort people to near your location, have fun.
>>
>>385815764
Couples in MMOs have a sad history.
>>
File: wAVrA.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wAVrA.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>385815419
>>
>>385815876
>using tinder to find a girl for anything other than choking with your dick
Do you even understand what tinder is for? Every woman using it does.
>>
>>385815651
Thanks for the feedback. It's hard to make it subtle so I might just get rid of it.
>>
>>385815939
specify that you aren't DTF and just want to socialize. plenty of lonely girls on there that are willing to talk to your lonely ass.
>>
File: 1438686151463.png (955KB, 773x753px) Image search: [Google]
1438686151463.png
955KB, 773x753px
>all these lizards
>>
File: 1485911854394.gif (3MB, 386x232px) Image search: [Google]
1485911854394.gif
3MB, 386x232px
>>385816006
People don't actually believe this, right?
>>
Female Au Ra
>face 1
retarded fat cheeks
>face 2
looks like a fucking frog lmao
>face 3
horns look retarded
>face 4
ayy lmao spread out ___________ eyes
>>
>>385815507
Scaring away females keeps reproduction rates under control. It's hard to resist that hip-to-waist ratio.
>>
>>385816081
you sound socially retarded. in that case, don't use tinder. you'll only embarrass yourself.
>>
File: 20170801094905_1.jpg (414KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170801094905_1.jpg
414KB, 1920x1080px
>>385815653
This is the best-looking Au Ra I've ever found. Not mine unfortunately.
>>
File: IT AINT ME.jpg (5KB, 164x40px) Image search: [Google]
IT AINT ME.jpg
5KB, 164x40px
>>385815582
Oh fucking hell, the short hairs that came for free have been disappointing
Maybe I should give Yoshi some money

>>385815554
Know what's worse than naming yourself after an anime char?
Weeb sounding words that make no sense whatsoever, or Google translate shit like "Hakaisuru" to call yourself a "destroyer"
Shitty unoriginal reference names chock full of -, ' and duplicated vowels to get around conflicts
Self insert bullshit like pic related
>>
>>385816136
>doesn't understand that tinder is a fucking hook-up app
>calls anyone else socially retarded
>>
>>385816068
We were on the topic of lizards and their face types. If we had a discussion of cats, a bunch of them would come out of the woodwork.

On a related note, Miqote's CIA pose is the best one and only plebs use the hands behind their head pose.
>Using random idle poses
Lmao I bet you drink water too
>>
>>385816142
yeah that's pretty fucking bad
>>
>>385816140
>ao dai without the pants
Fuck off slut
>>
>>
>>385816140
M-mommy
>>
>>385815843
>not bad, but nothing too special
That was the idea so mission accomplished I guess
>>
>>385816191
you're socially retarded if you can't distinguish the difference between DTF and looking to talk. Do you go to clubs and expect every women you buy a drink for will suck you off?
>>
File: ffxiv_03072017_005246.jpg (466KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_03072017_005246.jpg
466KB, 1920x1200px
>>385816272
your people are disappointed in your fashion choice
>>
>>385816204
I bet you like Midlander's girly run
>>
>>385816142
>not having lore appropriate names

Anyone who doesn't is pleb tier
>>
>>385816086
I don't mind some cheeks because modern 2D characters never have them for some fucking reason, it's all boring flat, starved slopes. The fat cheeks also look much more subdued with the biggest chin since the only reason it stood out so much was because the default chin was non-existent
>>
>>385816382
>you're socially retarded if you can't distinguish the difference between DTF and looking to talk
No woman on there is just looking for someone to talk to. They already have countless people lining up to kiss their asses.
>Do you go to clubs and expect every women you buy a drink for will suck you off?
I don't go to clubs because I'm not a stupid faggot looking for STD ridden whores to feed attention to.
>>
File: 1476223136222.jpg (124KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
1476223136222.jpg
124KB, 400x505px
>>385816403
Kill yourself you ugly sack of shit.
>>
>>385815419
>>
File: nu male.jpg (373KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nu male.jpg
373KB, 1920x1200px
>>385816525

plot twist, it's first person perspective
>>
>>385816494
>I am a virgin: the post
if you reply to me again, it only confirms it.
>>
>>385814635
How do you get the maid outfit
>>
>>385816583
>heterochromia
>>
>>385816612
I've been with the same person for 10 years now, faggot. I don't need to go acting like a pathetic beta bitch that feeds attention to women hoping that they'll throw me a bone.
I'm also a woman. Listen to what the fuck I'm trying to tell you and stop being so god damn pathetic looking for attention on a fucking hook-up app.
>>
File: 1494283429572.png (355KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1494283429572.png
355KB, 500x457px
>>385816583
>heterochromia
>tumblr glasses
>dirt stache
>lesbo hair
>>
>>385816641
Everyone who's ever asked this question will always be disappointed
>>
>>385816748
>I'm also a woman
lol
>>
>>385816719
>>385816857

that's what I do, I collect freaks and uggos, I feed on this
>>
>>385816748
>I'm also a woman
so you're on your period. that explains why you must always get the last reply.
>>
File: 20170801100037_1.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170801100037_1.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
>>385816251
The pants on the Ao Dai look ugly and don't match it at all. Same goes for the monk pants, but that's because they're separate from the leggings so you end up looking like you're wearing socks over your pants.
>>
>>385816086
>horn look retarded
Apparently you can hide it with mods.
>>
File: ghost tranny.png (404KB, 654x433px) Image search: [Google]
ghost tranny.png
404KB, 654x433px
>>385816748
>I'm also a tranny
fixed that for you
>>
>>385816583
remove the scar and change the hair color and you've got the perfect nu male look
>>
>Just got 4 commends playing SMN in OS1 clear

O-ok, not sure why but I'll take it
>>
>>385817063
worst au ra ITT
>>
File: miqote face.jpg (17KB, 178x295px) Image search: [Google]
miqote face.jpg
17KB, 178x295px
>play a non-ayy lmao, non-edge, non-anime, non-slutglam, down to earth lizard
>get a "Cute character" /tell while I went out to get a drink
Glad to know there are other patricians in the game
>>
File: 1501596318628.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501596318628.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>385817095
Found the pic, from a previous thread.
>>
>>385817258
There are plenty of face 4s ITT already though
>>
reminder that lalafells statistically have the highest amount of commends because they are the race with the most parade chocobos.
>>
>>385816412
I do, dyke.
>>
>>385817063
you're fucking blind
the ao dai looks awful without the pants because then there's nothing to match with the inside of the ao dai
you need the pants to make the set work
>>
File: 1437869042451.png (397KB, 460x695px) Image search: [Google]
1437869042451.png
397KB, 460x695px
>>385816583
>>
>>385817320
No, face 3 or whatever the fuck that thing is, is literally dog shit worse than ayy lmao tsundere eye face 4s.

literally bottom of the barrel au ra tier, my man
>>
File: NoiseMarine_SoB.jpg (89KB, 1280x970px) Image search: [Google]
NoiseMarine_SoB.jpg
89KB, 1280x970px
>>385817259
>see some cute char
>write /tell complement
>run away so he/she can't see me
>press enter
>>
>>385817506
Objectively wrong. Face 1 > Face 3 > Face 2 > Power Gap > Face 4.
>>
>>385817479
>needing pants for a dress with thigh windows
my country's dress is still fucking gay. they could learn a thing or two from the chinks'
>>
>>385814532
>"gtg you lot, gotta pick up the kids"

I guess it rubs in how casual this MMO is when so many parents can play it.
>>
File: 1496197659090.jpg (23KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1496197659090.jpg
23KB, 348x342px
Ardashir hairstyle on mogstation when?
>>
>>385817582
This is objectively true.
>>
>>385817582
>>385817681
Wrong. 4 > 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2/3
>>
File: 1473147521925.jpg (24KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1473147521925.jpg
24KB, 450x337px
>>385817730
>>
>>385817613
>ao dai
>chinks
Chinese =/= Vietnamese
fucking ignorant inbred loser
>>
>>385817642
Did you miss the whole Daddy of Light TV show advertisements which was just one big advertisement for FFXIV saying "this game is so casual even your 50+ year old dad can play with you on Playstation™ 4!"
>>
>>385817850
nowhere did i say they're the same you illiterate cunt
>>
File: British Yoshi-P.jpg (19KB, 276x304px) Image search: [Google]
British Yoshi-P.jpg
19KB, 276x304px
>>385816748
>I'm also a woman.
I don't think so!
>>
>>385817898
>replying to a post regarding the ao dai
> they could learn a thing or two from the chinks'
It's called inferring.
>>
File: Ao-Dai-Vietnam-1024x768.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ao-Dai-Vietnam-1024x768.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
>>385817613
>turning a modest set into slutglam to appease your tiny peepee
Fuck off yellowfevering chinkloving cocksucker
>>
>>385818006
"they could learn a thing or two from this dress that also has thigh windows"
goddamn you're fucking retarded. never reply to me again.
Thread posts: 567
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.