[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prosthetic hands+wrists for gaming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: il_fullxfull.825776845_80v0.jpg (348KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.825776845_80v0.jpg
348KB, 1500x844px
Is this a thing? Because this is pretty much the only thing I want to buy. I don't fuck with women FULL STOP, I don't need a big ass house, I don't need a jet ski, I don't need a lawnmower, I don't need plastic surgery, I don't want kids, etc. I'm saving up all my money I ever make for this. I don't care.

BUT I WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES.

My hands and wrists are p small, and they have begun to hurt while playing at times (mainly ulnar nerve pain).

Is there shit out there for for this? Any surgeries to harden up the old hands and wrists? I already eat a lot and lift weights and do grip/hand strengthening.
>>
You know what the cure is? Rest
>>
>>385771316
Just stick to Nintendo games or PC then I guess. You sound like a manlet with no ambition, which is fine I guess, but the short answer is smoke some ganja to cut down on the nerve pain.

Big hands don't make you better at gaming, and with current prosthetics you'd have less tactile feedback/worse accuracy and overall feel like you're not playing with precision
>>
>>385772064
>Big hands don't make you better at gaming
I just need to be able to increase my gaming endurance.
> You sound like a manlet with no ambition
Right on the money.

>>385772062
I listen to music, do drugs, masturbate (onahole collection+weed=hours of fapping), and watch anime.

I get a good amount of rest, I'd say.
>>
File: kof07.jpg (72KB, 450x640px) Image search: [Google]
kof07.jpg
72KB, 450x640px
>>385771316
Looks like a prop for a K' cosplay.
>>
>>385772315

You're destined for a serotonin burn out.
>>
Rest your hands more, current prosthetics are nowhere near responsive enough or precise enough to play most videogames.
>>
File: 1476739321876.jpg (65KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476739321876.jpg
65KB, 960x540px
>>385772501
Why not a C-3PO cosplay?
>>
>>385772964
Because K' is more vidya related than C3PO.
>>
>>385772315
No, he probably means, - lay off the hand.
If you went to a doctor, he'd probably give you some minor painkillers and a cast.

You're hurting yourself.
Sometimes, you gotta lay off.
>>
>>385771316
acquire a taste for crappy mobage
>>
>>385771316
there might be some minor things that mixed with PC gaming and macros/ custom controllers will let you play more comfortable

people usually need to he creative in your case unfortunately. robotics is in the baby step phase for prosthetics.
>>
>>385771316
Eat a better diet or find better controllers.
Using a big ass deathadder is gonna fuck you up.
>>
>>385771316

can you post your small hands?

I don't understand how small your hands can be unless you are a dwarf like that thing in game of thrones?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.