[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday the 13th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

File: Friday.jpg (100KB, 560x917px) Image search: [Google]
Friday.jpg
100KB, 560x917px
It's on sale on PSN is it worth it?
>>
>>385770841
>$4 less than the original price
yeah like that makes a difference.
>>
>>385770841
It's a cheap YT/Twitch streamer tool - type of game. It's not worth playing.
>>
Why is it so expensive? It feels like a $15 game.
>>
>>385770923
oh wow a whopping $4 savings

And no
>>
It's fun if you don't mind losing a lot. Sometimes you get a shit team who is going to dick you over and make it impossible to survive and you just have to figure out how to still have some fun with it.

But when you get a good team that works together it's a blast.
>>
If you were going to buy it anywhere, the PS4 is definitely the place. On PC its numbers are lagging a bit behind DbD, but on console, it's overwhelmingly larger. Most of the exploits and glitches have been repaired and the faggots exploiting them are gone.
>>
>>385771209
I'd imagine there's probably also less faggot Twitch streamers.
>>
It's a lot of fun, honestly. But it's still bugged and the developers are very slow at releasing updates, so... I don't regret buying it at all, I love it. But it might not be right for you
>>
>>385771427
With the threat of bans pretty much no one uses the glitch exploits anymore, I've only run into them maybe once in the last month or so.
>>
>>385771327
Honestly, it's a lot of fun when you run into one of those in a random match. I make it my game's mission to fuck with them. Be Vanessa and sprint around them while they try to hide, or whack at them with a machete as Adam. Every Twitchfag to a man is guaranteed to sperg out.
>>
File: 1329536490474.jpg (104KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1329536490474.jpg
104KB, 515x515px
>>385772027
Every time no matter what.

>Playing Bugzy
>Twitch streamer just got the 4 seater started
>Jason shows up and slams it
>Tell the streamer "Alright, split up and leave the car for now or he's just gonna murder us here"
>Both run in opposite directions
>Circle around a house back to the car
>Blast Jason with the bat, epic perks means he's down for the count
>Start the car, leave by myself in the 4 seater as the Twitch fag is screaming at me over the radio
>mfw
>>
>>385772461
How did you know they were streaming on twitch?
>>
Sony sales always suck. They jack up the price then then go back to the real price every once in awhile to make you feel like it's a deal. Then it becomes free on PS+ a month later anyways. Fuckin hell.
>>
>>385772897
Because he had his name set as his Twitch stream, that and you can just tell by how much and the way they talk.
>>
>>385772897
It's always pretty obvious.

>come across a guy alone in a cabin talking to himself
>>"alright guys, lets see what's in this cabinet."
>>"thanks for subscribing numb_digger1488."
>>
>>385772953
$39.99 is the normal retail price boyo.
>>
I had a great dream that was something like that game. Complete with scary and stalking Jason. So I woke up ready to buy 13th or Dead by Daylight but they both looks kinda ass. I heard Dead by Daylight is just full off assholes too.
>>
>>385773368

I was talking in general. Bloodborne will have $60 slashed off. Same with Borderlands Jack collection. Only real deals are indie shit.
>>
>>385770841
four dollars isnt a sale
>>
File: SMUG NEP.png (350KB, 614x491px) Image search: [Google]
SMUG NEP.png
350KB, 614x491px
>>385772461
Fucking nice, Anon.
Bonus points if you run someone over on the way out
>>
>>385773532
Dead by Daylight is full of Try Hard MLG Pro faggots who will abuse the cheapest tactics to win and make the game zero fun at all.

Friday the 13th has less content and is a bit more repetitive but at least the community is mostly fun and willing to let the game play out like a real horror movie.
>>
>>385773671
>Dead by Daylight is full of Try Hard MLG Pro faggots
How did that even happen?

and thanks for confirming my suspicions.
>>
Why has the PSN have had shit sales recently? I was completely shocked they had Persona 5 on sale though.
>>
>>385773853
Because the devs caved into the people complaining. The fact is in these type of horror games you should be losing a lot, in F13 I only survive maybe 1 in 6 or 7 games. Your average person doesn't like losing this much so the devs balanced it to make the survivors tougher and so now if they abuse shit right they can't be killed.

The F13 devs are stupid in several ways but at least they and the fans of the game acknowledge that it's a horror movie and that means you are going to die 80% of the time.
>>
How do I know what games are going to be on sale next week? Or do I just have to find out when the store updates?
>>
Wow what a deal!
>>
File: 1441389069585.gif (2MB, 205x221px) Image search: [Google]
1441389069585.gif
2MB, 205x221px
>Near the exit, running from Jason
>See the car is going to escape\
>Jason stops, know he's going to teleport
>Shoot him with the shotgun right as he teleports
>Teleport still triggers, he re-appears laying on the ground in front of the car which just runs over him and leaves
>>
>>385772461

heavy hitter actually doesn't work. it's bugged.

Must be nice to not have jasons who use turbo/macro on consoles.
>>
The game will be dead soon because the devs won't patch it.
>>
>>385775229
Heavy Hitter does work, it just has to be in the first perk slot.
>>
>>385775234
They barely plan to support it, they're working on like 5 games at once.
>>
>>385772993
>he had his name set as his Twitch stream

reason enough to ruin his day
>>
>>385771062
probably for the halloween licensing costs
>>
>>385771062
Does call of duty feel like a $40 game to you?
>>
>>385771062
It compensates for the single player. Content that won't be out for awhile.
>>
>>385775982
Call of Duty has more than one game mode and more than 3 maps that all look the same.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tydgPRHMnw

Watch this!
>>
>>385776024
And that has zero chance of being any good. The game will die because they went full retard and tried to add tacked-on singleplayer instead of utilizing those resources towards actual content and bug fixes.
>>
>>385776152
>I don't play the game or have an opinion
>So watch this random youtube fuck express his stupid opinion
>>
I prefer it over PUBG in terms of low-depth incredibly repetitive and possibly short games.

Won't be worth the money until the single player comes out.
>>
>>385776024
>>385776195
They aren't making a single player mode.
>>
>>385776195
Probably. But it's Gun Media and Illfonic's first and only successful game, so much so that they created a whole office dedicated to the game.

It'll probably take time for the game to be good if at all. But it took DBD a year to get where it is today.
>>
>>385776330
Yes they are. It was announced back in September or something and whenever someone asks when the game will finally get an update a dev will say "Singleplayer is coming!"
>>385776358
The game is bleeding players. It doesn't have time to get good.
>>
>>385776358
If they can get a solid update ready for for October, either the Friday the 13th in October or for Halloween, then I think it'll be in good shape.
>>
>>385776432
Oh so you mean more than half a year before the game came out? What recent talks has there been of it?
>>
>>385776432
It's bleeding players on PC, but it's thriving on PS4. Plus, games can rebound even when losing players. Like Rainbow Six Siege.
>>
>>385770841
Of course not. They're already working on their next game. You're dumb if you buy it now.
>>
Quick reminder to not buy this game.
They won't patch game breaking bugs, but they'll ban you if you say "faggot"

Full Q&A shown here: https://www.reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/6kar7t/specific_bannable_offenses_and_ingame_guidelines/

Literally only linking to plebbit because that's where it was hosted. And yes, reading it is a fucking eyesore and more than likely not worth your time.
>>
>>385776575
Why would I call random people in an online game faggot or nigger? I'm not 12 anymore.
>>
>>385776575
I say faggot and haven't been banned.
>>
>>385776625
You're thirteen? What a big boy! Now get out.
>>
>>385776561
>playing multiplayer games on a fucking console
>>
>>385776567
They were working on that even before F13 released. I mean, that's what developers do.
>>
>>385776774
As far as I'm aware, it's an already released game that is simply being rebranded. Common practice among early access scammers.
>>
>>385776746
>Playing a third person game on PC
>>
>>385776774
You can't make a living off of one game. Plus updates don't require near the man power to make compared to the base game. So some staff move on to the next game while some maintain the current one.
>>
>>385776860
Probably.
>>
>>385776862
Why not? You have more precise camera control with a mouse, and if you really want to use a controller, you have even more freedom in that area and can choose which one you want to use.
>>
>>385776575
Who gives a shit you stupid fucktard? I don't need to call literal children "faggot" in order to have a good time, and if I just wanted to spout expletives and epithets at people I'd do it here.
>>
>>385770841
Better off waiting for a steam sale four dollar isn't shit
>>
>>385776905
The thing is, they aren't maintaining the game. There hasn't been a patch in over a month and the vast majority of the bugs from release are still present.
>>
>>385776962
And if you want to be a true jerk you make a macro to mash E so that you can either escape Jason and traps faster.
>>
File: 1450883474063.jpg (32KB, 479x699px) Image search: [Google]
1450883474063.jpg
32KB, 479x699px
>>385777020
>I don't need to call literal children "faggot" in order to have a good time
You're okay with a company not doing bug fixes, or promised content, but instead dedicating resources to language policing in a horror game?

are you fucking retarded, my man?
>>
>>385777109
They were stuck updating the xbone version for a majority of that time. But I don't know why they aren't keeping the working versions up to speed.
>>
>>385777268
Probably some autistic desire to be "fair" and not push patch 3 for PS4 and PC before Xbone even gets patch 2.

Alternatively, they have very few people working on the game and the majority of them are working on the singleplayer no one actually wants.
>>
>>385777346
The first option is most likely, lots of devs do this. I think Blizzard is one of the few companies willing to put out different patches at different times for different platforms.
>>
>>385775982
nope. cod at best is $20.
>less guns than previous titles
>less maps
>less features

DONT WORRY WE'LL PATCH THAT IN LATER
>>
>>385777643
I've never played a game worth more than $20.
>>
>>385770841
Barely a sale and for now I would say no. Until they get host migration or at least some kind of punishment for leaving games constantly its a fucking mess. Half the time when the game starts 2-3 counselors leave because they aren't Jason. Ruins the whole game for everyone.
>>
>>385778467
I'm guilty of the opposite, I quit half the time when I am Jason. If I play serious people call me a try hard and no fun, if I try to mess with people and make it scary they just say I suck. The closest I can come to having fun as Jason is using only the Backbreaker kill and spouting Bane memes, which gets old.
>>
>>385777643
Still more than $20.
>>
>>385770841
this just reminds me that i bought savini jason even though i still dont have the base game
>>
>>385780501
Yeah people were pissed that got put on the PSN store by accident.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.