[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Nintendo of all companies manage to fuck up their d-pad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: C3XqSVfVMAAofAf.jpg (45KB, 1200x690px) Image search: [Google]
C3XqSVfVMAAofAf.jpg
45KB, 1200x690px
How did Nintendo of all companies manage to fuck up their d-pad?
>>
Chump change in comparison to how bad and unresponsive the fucking Xbox 360 d-pads were.
Made me almost drop the system entirely.
>>
In two more game generations, dpads wont even be around anymore.
>>
>>385763656
It seemed to just be a defect of some the first batch maybe? I had a Day One pro controller. D-pad felt mooshy and crunchy. Called Nintendo's customer support (who were super helpful). Sent the pad off for repairs. A few days later, Nintendo sent me a brand new pad.

So I dunno, has anyone bought a pro controller recently? Does the issue still exist? Mine seems fine now.
>>
>>385763656
apart from some of the handhelds their dpads haven't been very good since the snes
>>
>>385763721
fuck the 360's d-pad had to be the worse went through 4 controllers in a span of 3 years because the damn pad would always become unusable.
>>
>>385764439
I was younger when I got it, so pardon the retardation, but I literally went to best buy and exchanged the system because I thought something was screwy.
Nope, they just ruined the d-pad from the original xbox to the 360.
>>
File: DAMN YOU DPAD.png (569KB, 959x638px) Image search: [Google]
DAMN YOU DPAD.png
569KB, 959x638px
>>385763721
>>
>>385764118
i have the new splatoon version. i don't think its terrible, but it is definitely noticeable. keep hitting up when i hit left
>>
ITT: shitters with bad thumbs.
>>
>>385763656
Is this D-PAD good for platformers and Touhou? How it compares to the DS4?
>>
File: 91RsGVBf1IL._SL1500_.jpg (200KB, 1500x986px) Image search: [Google]
91RsGVBf1IL._SL1500_.jpg
200KB, 1500x986px
>>385765124
Forgot pic
>>
>>385765124
Touhou is for keyboard only.
>>
>>385765215
Mushy dogshit, avoid it. The whole controller is just really cheap feeling. Stick with a wireless WiiU Pro controller with an adapter. Like a symmetrical-sticked 360 pad with a much better D-pad.
>>
>>385763721
Fair, I don't think I could ever play a 2D game with that monstrosity. Even games that just used the d-pad as extra buttons like Call of Duty, I would press one direction and it would register another.
>>
>>385765320
I bought one of those adapters and its a piece of shit that doesnt recognize half the WiiU pro controller in certain games. Typically my dpad and camera stick.
>>
>>385765215

The logitech is not dogshit, the dpad is at least comfortable if not the best. it's worth the $20 you pay for it and no more
>>
>>385765320
>Stick with a wireless WiiU Pro controller with an adapter
Anyone knows if there is there any way to fix the deadzones when using the Wii U pro controller PC adapter?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.