[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>UK No. 1 for the fourth time in a row

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Crash n Burn.jpg (40KB, 614x220px) Image search: [Google]
Crash n Burn.jpg
40KB, 614x220px
WHERE MY HILLDAWGS AT?
WE NEED TO STOP THE ORANGE BUFFOON BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
>>
Fucking stop already. Nobody cares.
>>
>>385760207
>caring about the UK
wew lad
>>
>>385760207
I'm pretty sure English people believe they made the game
>>
reminds me of when knack beat mario world in the UK only so neogaf thought knack was a huge success
>>
>>385760207
PC WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Brit here, we have very fucking shit taste. Lots of stupid people due to inbreeding. Pretty sure ME Andromeda topped the charts when it came out
>>
Sonic Mania will top it
>>
File: 1497652224483.png (236KB, 1333x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1497652224483.png
236KB, 1333x1358px
>>385760207
YOU TELL HIM NINTENBRO
THE MODS NEED TO DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS AND DELETE THIS ANTI NINTNEDO THREAD RIGHT NOW

>>385760472
IT'S WAS HER TURN
CRASH IS NOT MY PRESIDENT
THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION
NOW THE KREMLIN SHILLS ARE HACKING THE UK WEEKLY CHARTS WITH FAKE SALE NUMBERS

#RESIST
#ORANGEHITLERISNOTMYPRESIDENT
#STILLWITHHER
>>
>>385761062
Isn't that the case for 90% of the games at the top of the charts in UK. someone from the UK had a hand in the games development and that's why it is at the top of the list regardless whether the game is shit or not.
>>
>>385762626
It's not just the UK. Guess why the Xboxes ever sold.
>>
>>385763997
because "all of my friends are on xbox" excuse.
>>
Sony won.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.