[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever accidentally performed a sequence break in a game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Saphire pinup_20170608_200913.jpg (374KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Saphire pinup_20170608_200913.jpg
374KB, 1365x2048px
Have you ever accidentally performed a sequence break in a game?
>>
I've been playing Pokemon Red on Virtual Boy recently, using the Mew/trainer fly glitch to catch all 151 Pokemon and messing with other glitches. I think I may have accidentally sequenced broke in my shenanigans. Aren't you supposed to go to Sliph Co. before making it to Cinnabar Island? Last I played I was there, catching a MissingNo.
>>
LTTP I gave up on a dungeon and ended up saving the princesses out of order including Zelda
>>
In Tak and the Power of Juju I walked back into the tomb area where you get the stick from. It started a later level, but it also corrupted my save.
>>
One time I battled a bug catcher in Pokemon Emerald and he had a bad egg
Once I exited the battle I ended up in the Weather Institute
Wiped to an Aqua grunt and warped back to the Pettleburg Pokemon center and nothing happened again
>>
>Final Fantasy IV
>Get Rydia (adult)
>Check her spells
>"Hey, Warp is active, that usually only happens in dung-"
>WHAT THE FUCK
>>
Tales of Symphonia. I ended up exploring he northern continent instead of going on the boat. Though I guess it's not a sequence break if the game expected you to do that and made extra cutscenes to accommodate for it.
>>
>>385760046
I'd like to break her sequence if you know what you mean!
>>
Hardly a sequence break but in Ocarina of Time I did the Spirit Temple before the Shadow Temple because I was too afraid and wanted to put it off.
>>
I got the 5th gym badge before the 4th in platinum or diamond
>>
>>385760046
I skipped the entire underwater dungeon in Dragon Quest 6, I think I even got the mc's dream person and killed the Bird Guy befofe
>>
In MM2 I stood under a appearing block in heatman stage which was only 1 tile above the ground, ultimately pushing me through the pillow on the right to it if you press the right dpad in a certain way.
>>
>>385761429
I don't.
>>
In Banjo-Tooie in the Hallfire Peaks level, I used the split-up pad and a bunch of well timed double jumps to climb up the steep hills to Jamjars to get that one move that lets you go inside your backpack because I was too stupid as a kid to figure out the proper way to do it.

Apparently, I wasn't the only one who did it this way because they patched it in the Xbox versions
>>
I always do the gyms in Pokémon Gen II out of order by doing the 7th gym as soon as I get surf.
>>
>>385762458
I want to put my "sequence" in her "Break"!
>>
>>385760606
Yea that's a pretty easy one. There's nothing actually requiring you to finish dungeons. So you can just grab whatever item from one, leave, then do the next dungeon.
>>
in casltevania: circle of the moon i went through the waterways without cleansing them
>>
>>385760380
I haven't played Kanto in ages, but I think you need to do the Silph Co. stuff so you can fight Sabrina, and Sabrina's badge only lets you use Rock Smash outside of battle. You need to beat Koga in order to use surf.
>>
>>385763471
Rock Smash isn't in Gen 1
>>
>>385761509
Same here but not because I was scared of the shadow temple. I just had gotten the lens of truth then I didn't know where to go so I went to the Gerudo desert, did the temple there and shadow temple last, then I realized I fucked up the order.

Also in a link to the past I did Thieves' town (dungeon four) after beating the first dungeon.
>>
>>385760046
Shortly after Ocarina of Time came out I was playing it at a friend's place. I was fucking around in Kakariko Village and sidejumped off the tower and landed on the roof next to it. I talked to the guy and he gave me a piece of heart.

You aren't supposed to get there until you are an adult and have a hookshot.
>>
>>385763607
Oh, my bad. Was using my experience from Fr/Lg and not the originals. Forgot about Rock Smash's nonexistence.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.