[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate/stay grand over thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (304KB, 1083x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
304KB, 1083x700px
I never understood why the jocks get the fly girls and me I get the hood rats because that's me in the middle with the hood rats
>>
File: 1500602138365.jpg (76KB, 557x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500602138365.jpg
76KB, 557x800px
>>385759889
Olga dying was a mistake.
>>
>>385759889
I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala
>>
>>385760013
why
>>
File: DSC_2122.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2122.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
I don't know about Fate, but it was fucking all over Wonfes this year.
>>
>>385760013
They'll give her a side story where you rescue her and she becomes a demi-servant/divine spirit/counter guardian/a fucking avenger-class servant because they can cash in on otakus wanting to save a tsundere girl and use her.
>>
>>385760456
Wow, Skee Lo. Nice.
>>
>this game is getting boring
>kind of want to stop
>but that would kill my login bonus that I've had since the start of the game
>also, less quartz, less event stuff, less EXP and materials to max level characters
I'm probably going to give it a rest after the Halloween Tamamo event.
>>
>>385764407

i feel exactly the same, when it came to granblue fantasy, i got engaged by the plot and the character but this is just dull because there is fuck nothing to do but grind

i'm starting to think i should just give up and install some japan only game like scooter spirit
>>
File: 1482493130365.jpg (17KB, 234x324px) Image search: [Google]
1482493130365.jpg
17KB, 234x324px
>(C91) [Kuromisakaijou (Ikezaki Misa)] Fate/DTorder course:Alexander (Fate/Grand Order)
>>
Are emus still kill?
>>
>>385766284
yeah and theyre dead in japan too
>>
>>385760013
She was yet another shitty tsundere so good fucking riddance.
>>
NA is literally dead in the ground, how do you announce 80 quartz and choose your login bonus item and do absolutely nothing for NA. Even garbage like friend points or QP. Killed by their own game no less.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.