[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize the game you play everyday became a 2nd job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: k.gif (2MB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
k.gif
2MB, 275x275px
>tfw you realize the game you play everyday became a 2nd job
what's her name /v/?
>>
File: 1500668467850.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1500668467850.png
227KB, 635x661px
>2nd
>>
>>385759746
well, not a second job but maybe a heavy intense thing to do like going to the university?
>>
Hardcore WoW raiding, wake up at 8 am and raid until 11 pm when Mythic opens.
>>
>>385759680
Friday the 13th, I took a break recently for this reason. I just want to start getting some Pamela tapes goddammit
>>
>>385759969
how do you end up considering friday the 13th a second job?
>>
File: EEMnTiy.gif (2MB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
EEMnTiy.gif
2MB, 450x254px
>San Andreas Multiplayer RP server
>Be a police officer

>Patrol
>Have to fill up a whole form on the forums with date and time of the start and finish

>Arrest someone
>Have to fill up a whole form on the forums with details about the arrest and evicence

>Ticket someone
>Have to fill up a whole form on the forums with reason of the ticket and amount(s)

Boy, I sure am having fun
>>
>>385760430

why anon. just become a real cop and youll get money for doing the exact same thing, and you'll have all the real world benefits
>>
File: jBqHNjq.png (209KB, 366x503px) Image search: [Google]
jBqHNjq.png
209KB, 366x503px
>>385760664
Yeah, but I can get murdered or injured or murder/injure other people. And I can't do it from the comfort of my chair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQS1dOFz3I8
>>
Super Smash Bros Melee

>drive hour+ to venues
>pay 10 bucks
>lose to local sheik with sheild drop notches
>>
>2nd

Nah but really, let it die was like that for me, I finally kicked the habit after beating Crowley but it's sirens call is tempting me even now.
>>
Let it die.
>>
>>385760832
>>385760843
>That one route to get the golden chest on the first 3 floors of floor 20

I've done it so many times for those FFFFFFUCKING black metals I can do it in my sleep one handed. I fucking dropped the game hard when the next floor introduced red metals. That shit is pure masochism, it would be more productive to just smash my hand with a fucking hammer for an hour, it's the same experience.
>>
File: 1500083032289.jpg (17KB, 196x236px) Image search: [Google]
1500083032289.jpg
17KB, 196x236px
Warframe.
>mfw I accidentally acquired an argon crystal and now I have to double down on grinding to make sure it doesn't go to waste
>>
>>385759812
Second this. It's why I quit in Cataclysm. I always knew raiding was ultimately a second job and ultimately a waste of time, but I was enjoying myself all the way up until Ruby Sanctum at the end of WotLK. All my friends were playing and I was real tight with a good grip of my guild. The problem began when everyone kinda got started on their lives. We all got new jobs, half of our guild dipped, and I found I was spending almost as much time raiding and preparing to raid as I was working on my actual job. The whole thing just crashed down and now I don't even play casually because WoW to me isn't worth it unless you're pushing the hard shit.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>385759680
This, before I cut myself off from shitty mobile games.
>>
>>385759680
I regret playing WoW for so long in my teenage years. I could've learned so much more, bettered myself in other ways. Even playing other games would've been far better. But no I had to grind the same fucking shit and gain diddly fucking squat from it.
Don't play the same game all the time
>>
>>385759680
Pokemon Go, the first two month when it came out, I stopped playing it when they blocked playing in subways and buses
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.