[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone play this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: thegetaway_ps2box_usa_org_000.jpg (97KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
thegetaway_ps2box_usa_org_000.jpg
97KB, 350x500px
Nobody ever talks about it, no news on a sequel. History has claimed it's soul
I liked it
>>
>>385753482
I did. Pretty cool game. The fact that there is no HUD at all was pretty interesting
>>
I liked the second one more, if I recall, I don't think I even finished the first.

But yeah, cool games.
>>
>>385753572
I was so young when I played it that I didn't realize how good the story was, or that you had to rest against a wall to heal
>>
Never played it, but I remember looking at screenshots thinking it was the most realistic game I've ever seen.
>>
File: 2428391-box_dsupf.png (561KB, 510x640px) Image search: [Google]
2428391-box_dsupf.png
561KB, 510x640px
Good game, the second was a bit of a flop,

the story was great with some top end londoner voice acting, think the same studio also made dropship, i loved that game too.

pcsx2 shits itself within the menu though cant wait to replay it some day
>>
I really liked it. Reminded me of guy ritchie movies. More games need to have that style and I miss guy ritchie's old movies ;_;

also where the fuck is my rock n rolla 2
>>
>>385753867
Shits allover gta vice city
>>
Hated it the first time I played it. Played it again after reading the handbook and realizing leaning against the wall regenerated health, Never got past the mansion part with all the lasers. Pretty fun game, 7/10
>>
>>385753482
>"YOU EVIL FUCK!"

Both games were pretty nice banter and all included.
>>
>>385753482
great game
enjoyed it more than GTA at the time
>>
>There was no hHUD or map, just used your blinkers in order to know when to turn.

This game was lowkey genius.
>>
>>385753482

I played it back in the day, it was okay. But having no map made it hard to find things sometimes and the driving mechanics were kinda shitty. Neat shooting though and I liked all the tits and ass. And yeah the story was good and I liked that you got to play the same day from 2 different peoples perspectives.

Also there was a sequel, and a planned third game that got cancelled.
>>
>>385756027

It was good for missions, but bad for trying to find shit in between.

Apparently there was a drivable tank ingame, but I could never find where it was.
>>
File: baas.jpg (87KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
baas.jpg
87KB, 300x449px
>>385753482
It was good, I liked that it had real cars.

Anyone played this, picture related. It was so fucking good, 2nd one as well.
>>
>>385753482
I remember renting it with a friend back then and we played it all weekend. We sucked at english so we used the french voices and thought they were pretty well done. Made it feel like some more realistic european GTA. Loved it, gotta get it someday.
>>
>>385757196
holy shit I got this like in 2001 or 2003 I forgot since I was a lil kid
played it for years, pretty fucking amazing
>>
>>385753482
I remember people getting SO mad that the game didn't have a jump button.
>>
File: 1408790493788.gif (1013KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1408790493788.gif
1013KB, 295x221px
>>385753482
Yeah I played it and I think it's still a real shame the sequel was cancelled. Really loved both of them despite their big flaws.

>tfw after you beat Getaway 1 once you're actually only half way through the game and unlock an entirely separate story
>>
>>385753482
Good game. Janky as fuck but definitely underrated.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.