[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What the fuck was her problem?
>>
I'm an eyebrow man myself.
>>
She has a smelly vagina
>>
Her shitty VA and lack of character consistency through any of the memories. Mipha best girl.
>>
>>385751245
so does your mother

>>385751313
kys fishfag
>>
>>385751313
>lack of character consistency through any of the memories

You know the memories don't happen one right after another, right? Her character changes in that time.
>>
>>385751313
>Her shitty VA
I fucking hope ya didn't play it in English.
>inconsistent character
she's just a female.
a nerdy teen royalty at that.
>>
>>385751358
so does your mother
>>
>>385751035
NEEEERRRRRRRRD
>>
>>385751035
Bad writers trying to tell a touching story and failing.
>>
>>385751035
She was being groomed to blast Ganon with light beams, when she'd rather have been nerding it out with the Sheikah of the royal research division, studying autonomous walker tanks. And she was absolutely terrible at blasting Ganon with light beams. She didn't manage a single one, until the invasion wad already been mostly lost. Of course she's going to get excited over a rare frog. She loves rare frogs, and being out alone in the wilderness with Link is the only time she's allowed to show any enthusiasm for anything but her religious studies.
>>
>you have to eat these frogs
>>
>>385751035
Her problem was being the ugliest Zelda in franchise history, a feat that seemed impossible to achieve since Skyward Sword Zelda exists.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.