[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone still playing this? I picked it up because you fuckers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 16

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Anyone still playing this? I picked it up because you fuckers have had a couple of threads on it.

The /vg/ general is fucked with a bot apparently, otherwise I'd ask there.

Im working my ways through HoT, just got to chapter 11 of the story. Why the hell are the mastery quests so fucking boring, they feel like things that should be used while going through the zone, not something that you could maybe get after grinding way after youve finished the zone.
>>
>>385747118
I got it long ago
couldn't stand the awful story
couldn't stand the insufferable grinding
really like the landscapes
I wish they could make the grind more tolerable
>>
GW2 combat is legitimately awful. Worse than WoW, TERA, Blade and Soul, FFXIV, all of them. There is no structure, combo fields are fucking stupid, and dodge invulnerability relegates the game to twitch based dogshit. The dungeons are just pure shitfests.

GW2 is pure trash with ZERO, and I mean ZERO redeeming factors.
>>
I like it
>>
GW2 skill system - shit
combo fields - shit
dodge button - shit
movement - floaty shit
skill progression - shit
story - shit
gear system - shit
wvw - time zone based pointless shit
party play and cooperation - shit
dungeons - pure shit because of above
community interaction - nonexistent
>>
>>385747620
That's not true. The jumping puzzles are awesome.
>>
out of all the cancerous mmo generals on /vg/ it's gw2 that is so shit someone made a bot to destroy it, do you really need to ask about its quality?
>>
File: 2016.gif (3KB, 366x168px) Image search: [Google]
2016.gif
3KB, 366x168px
>>385747118
HoT was a rushed mess, next expansion announced tomorrow.

>>385747620
GW2 > TESO > WoW > FFXIV >>> all Korean P2W shit

>>385748174
Still it'll have at least three or four times the longevity of GW1.
>>
>>385748174
>community interaction, nonexistent
Atleast play the game anon holy shit.
>>
>>385747620
>>385748174
only autismo solo retards with no friends who cant git gud spout dumb shit like this

when you actually make friends with people who arent retarded you'll find teamwork goes a long way; CFs are a far deeper and complex combat system than any other mmo has to offer and action based combat is far better than any hotkey whack-a-mole dogshit combat
>>
>>385748876
>only autismo solo retards with no friends who cant git gud spout dumb shit like this
it's impossible to not spot that
I tried to enjoy the game
I really tried
with and without friends
the game is just awful
only redeeming things are landscapes and jump maps
>>
GW2 basically tried to half ass an action system like TERA while keeping their shitty wow-clone engine.

In the end they just fell flat on their face.

Pretty much any other MMO has better combat mechanics than the identity crisis that is GW2. GW2 is a total mess that shat the bed.
>>
File: 1488812674953.jpg (65KB, 624x391px) Image search: [Google]
1488812674953.jpg
65KB, 624x391px
>>
>no interesting quests
>no interesting landscapes
>"Make any class you want! Oh, you chose that class and want to know why it sucks? Well, if you don't use these abilities and weapons you're useless. Have a great day!"
>literally zero reason (at least for me) to keep logging in after I gimped my first guy, made another, and realized combat feels the exact same
>>
>>385749387
>GW2 basically tried to half ass an action system like TERA while keeping their shitty wow-clone engine.

GW2 doesn't root you in place when casting big spells or doing big swings with your sword, it's literally more action oriented than TERA, you can run and jump while doing anything.

Having a visible hotbar doesn't make it a WoW-clone like some people say every thread.
>>
>>385749546
Don't worry, they all start like this, then they leave and we can talk.
>>
>No endgame
>Gear Treadmill
>Worse story than TORtanic
>Story rips off Skyrim with its "KILL TEH EVUL DRAGUNZ!" shit
>The entire game has you killing the bad guys as a moralfaggot, without an option to join them
>No likeable NPCs anywhere
>Choices in personal story doesn't matter
>Technology level is retarded across the entire board, one race has borderline sci-fi technology vs generic medieval humans and steampunk cats
>Zero roleplaying elements, your character does all the talking for you automatically
>Shit writing
>destroyed servers based on clients' language in favor of a messy, incoherent piece of shit megaserver system that doesn't work
>Sylvari is a cookie cutter mary sue race
>No dedicated tank or healer
>Killed CoH
>Arenanet bans whoever they please
>Arenanet consists of dA tumblr SJW writers, jews, communists AND nazis somehow
>Published by NCSoft
>Is designed for and by weeaboos and children
>No mounts
>No GvG, NO FUCKING GvG. IN A GUILD WARS GAME

Easily the worst MMO ever
>>
>GW1
>There is no right or wrong, no black or white. Every character and group have their own reasons for their actions.
>Fighting alongside rurik, leaving behind your homeland in order to save your people.
>Leading what is left of the party through the shiverpeaks, without a leader and without guidance to make the final trek to Lion's Arch.
>Cross the sea towards the crystal desert, an ancient land that is now only a relic of the past.
>Winning Heroes' Ascent ( PvP ) to truly ascend and gain the favour of the gods
>Traveling to a land troubled by the plague, chasing a man that desperately tries to save his homeland.
>Travelling across a frozen sea and a dying forest uncovering the secrets of an ancient land.
>Crossing the desert fighting alongside an oppressed people.
>Lead the sunspears and order of whispers through the depths of the abyss
>Mhenlo, Cynn, Devona and the rest of the bunch were always at your side until the end.

>GW2
>you are awesome here fight this evil dragon lol
>>
>>385749729
Don't forget

>Proper questing phased out in favor of """Dynamic"""" events
>>
>>385749729
>>No endgame
>>Gear Treadmill
What do you want god damnit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irCpiVqtCP0
>>
>bad PvP
>crystal desert leads to Elona
>there's an elder dragon relayed to that area
>they do nothing with it

Unacceptable. They had a perfect setup for Elona content, and they piss on it in favor of temporary content.

They could even do Cantha by opening up the Dominion of winds and making playable Tengu as a race, when its hinted they might have info on other dragons.

I've never been as hyped as I was for a game and then dropped it as fast as GW2.
>>
File: gw006.jpg (1016KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw006.jpg
1016KB, 1920x1080px
This has been the funnest part of the expansion so far, clearing out the main exalted city of mordremoth shit. screenshot was just after we cleared it and all 4 sides met up
>>
>>385750565
nobody goes to that event now
it's 24/7 empty
fucking sad
>>
File: not a shill.jpg (891KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
not a shill.jpg
891KB, 1920x1080px
>>385749546
I must say I'm enjoying defending the game in those threads because the vast majority of anti-GW2 arguments are simply false or really outdated and everyone knows it.

Seeing all those people talking about the game in the past like it was a failure and nobody is playing it.
Reading that the game is dead every month for 5 years.
Seeing that there's hype for the second expansion, even here.

It's nice, enjoy the butthurt.
>>
>They got rid of the holy trinity which just makes the game a spam fest.
>Not to mention they decided it would be best to choose your skills for you depending on what weapon you're using.
>Very few weapon/armor skins. The original threw skins at you.
>No dual professions
>Bosses don't drop signature weapons
>Small stuff like every class and gender having a different emote
>PvP is garbage
>Muh lore
>expansions are shit
>Living Story
>Scarlet
>Trahearne
>Ruined the campaign with Personal Story that can be entirely skipped
>3/4 servers are dead. Server pop counts are incorrect.
>Gems
>HoM rewards were underwhelming
>Trahearne
>They only see Guild Wars 2 as their game. They could care less what the players want.
>It's not Guild Wars 1 HD
>Trahearne
>>
File: Gaheron_Baelfire_02_concept_art.jpg (854KB, 726x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gaheron_Baelfire_02_concept_art.jpg
854KB, 726x1080px
So let's get it straight. Charrs from the Black Citadel abandoned this...
>>
File: 1501096853172.jpg (167KB, 819x614px) Image search: [Google]
1501096853172.jpg
167KB, 819x614px
>>385750730
...To become this?
>>
>>385750702
I literally just took that screenshot though, theres a couple hundred people that just ran it
>>
Shitty, clunky, simplistic combat
WvWvW is doorwar zergfest
Community is full of brony faggots who are completely delusional
Downed mechanic in PvP
Spam-based combat
Skills based on weapons
Dodge button is buggy and boring
No tanks, just a clusterfuck of DPS classes
PvE is full of boring kill x quests
World not persistent due to overflow channels and instances
Themepark fast travel anywhere
One skill bar
Ugly, non-customizable, casual UI
No world PvP
No endgame progression
Terrible auction house
Lame story
Laughable voice acting
Runs like shit on modern rigs - No optimization
Cash shop advantages
abysmal visual nerfs on effects

/thread.
>>
>>385750565
The best part is opening dozens upon dozens of chests in the underground
>>
>>385748876
Is there a mmorpg that's fun to solo?
>>
>>385750702
are you on EU or something? It's still active as hell in NA
>>
>>385747620
You know, I fucking loved some of the environments in TERA.
Some areas of that game were fantastic.
>>
>>385751340

I have to second this. It's very popular.
>>
File: metal slime.gif (27KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
metal slime.gif
27KB, 550x400px
>>385750565
>that moment of lag that hits you when you jump down to the treasure chamber and hope you don't end up dying and have to get revived
>>
>>385750730
>>385750874
But it's current year, Anon. Looking and acting like a massive fucking faggot is what's cool and hip.
>>
>>385750702
>3-4 overflows doing the event at any time of the day
>it's empty
>>
File: nice.jpg (91KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
91KB, 600x446px
>>385752028
>Looking and acting like a massive fucking faggot is what's cool and hip.
you're doing a bang up job at that, anon!
>>
>>385751340
Same on EU, there are always at least two maps doing it if not more.
>>
>>385750565
Which side were you?
>>
>>385752460
wondering what the fuck that one guy is going on about then

I still log on a bit to gather flaxseeds and i still see folks yelling for mastery points and whatnot. kinda makes me happy
>>
>>385751540
its not game is dying and deserves it this game and its fanbase are subhuman
>>
File: demonmanwithquestionmarks.png (140KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
demonmanwithquestionmarks.png
140KB, 400x294px
I abandoned this game just as the Living Story started (EPIC LIVING WORLD FIX SOME SIGNPOSTS) and heard it only got worse with Scarlet the Hedgeheg.

However, I was thinking of trying it out again when the new expansion drops. Have they revealed any information about how much of Heart of Thorns you will be able to just outright ignore when the new expansion drops? I really wouldn't wanna be playing catchup on old content.

I'd ask in the GW2 general on /vg/, but what the fuck is even going on in there? It''s literally nothing but a bot spamming old posts.
>>
>>385752736
some autist got triggered and is taking the thread down with him, mods don't care.
>>
>>385750465
But the Crystal Desert is the focus of the next expansion that's getting announced tomorrow, desu.
>>
>>385752817

Christ, it's been going on for months now. I heard the bot even killed the generic mmo general because GW2 people fled there.
>>
I abandoned the game as soon as they started charging real money for living story that you weren't around for just because you didn't log in that specific time

that is some next level jewery right there
>>
>>385753928
the window for logging in is insanely large...sorry dude, but like, it only asking you to log in during this time is reasonable af
>>
I too picked it up relatively recently(for free 'cause I'm a poorfag) and I enjoy it more than other MMO's, mostly because of the quest system which gives me a list of things to do instead of searching for a dude with a quest marker
>>
>>385748648
oof, never seen so much shit taste in one post
>>
>>385750874
>Implying that becoming fabulous wasn't worth it
>>
>>385750730
>>385750874
>t. flame legion cultist
>>
>>385754079
Doesn't matter. The idea is inherently greedy shit.
>>
>>385748174
sounds like a lovely game
>>
>>385752736
/gw2g/ was nothing more than a circlejerk where people from one guild kept shitposting and erping with each others characters and if you weren't part of the circlejerk or talked about the game, you'd just be ignored. The general has been pretty much dead for years now if you wanted anything game related.
>>
>>385755738
That is true, there was no productive dissusion. Guild drama shitposting, rat and furry posting.
>>
File: Flame_Legion_Igniter.jpg (460KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
Flame_Legion_Igniter.jpg
460KB, 500x690px
>>385754953
Flame legion is infinitely more attractive both from theme and design than the shitty fedora-tipping legions
>igniter class never
Engineer is shit
>>
>>385755937
>engineer is shit
I bet you're that flame soldier i shot in the face the other day. Why don't you go jerk off to the sun or something if you like fire so much
>>
>supporting a game made by rabid SJWs pushing their agenda
Kill yourself
>>
>>385747620
The way cosmetics work is pretty cool. That's about it. It shits on its predecessor's legacy in every way.
>>
>>385756425
kinda better than supporting chinks and koreans with their homogames
>>
boy sure is a lot of shilling with the leaks recently
>>
wew
>>
>>385750565
Have you done the Chak Gerent yet?
It's the meta event in the next map.
>>
>>385753928
This.
The very moment that I was done with the game entirely. And that sucks, because I really liked it. I wouldn't even want to imagine how much real money it would cost me to catch up in the Living Story stuff.
>>
>>385758405
I havent, i just got to rata novus from the story missions
>>
>>385758751
Well it just finished now but there's another in less than two hours, Gerent takes a lot more organization though so it's best to find a squad doing it through the Tangled Depths lfg.
>>
wew
>>
>>385747620
After playing vindictus and then playing gw2, its melee combat was seriously a joke
>>
>>385749729
>No endgame
No longer true
>Gear Treadmill
If you're not shit, you can do raids with exotic gear, the shit that takes like a day to gather once you hit 80. Otherwise who gives a shit? gear was never the selling point of guild wars.
>Worse story than TORtanic
opinions
>No likeable NPCs anywhere
opinions
>Story rips off Skyrim with its "KILL TEH EVUL DRAGUNZ!" shit
Yeah, skyrim truly invented killing dragons, you fucking retard.
>The entire game has you killing the bad guys as a moralfaggot, without an option to join them
>Choices in personal story doesn't matter
this applies to just about every MMO
>Technology level is retarded across the entire board, one race has borderline sci-fi technology vs generic medieval humans and steampunk cats
you mean the xenophobic rats and the cats who previously were hostile to everyone don't automatically share their tech???? Huh????
>Zero roleplaying elements, your character does all the talking for you automatically
Not even true
>Shit writing
repeating yourself
>destroyed servers based on clients' language in favor of a messy, incoherent piece of shit megaserver system that doesn't work
half true, megaservers aren't great but they keep the game from feeling dead
>Sylvari is a cookie cutter mary sue race
opinions
>No dedicated tank or healer
not true anymore
>Killed CoH
CoH died its own death, retard.
>Arenanet bans whoever they please
>Arenanet consists of dA tumblr SJW writers, jews, communists AND nazis somehow
ok
>Published by NCSoft
ok
>Is designed for and by weeaboos and children
this isn't even true. the target market is koreans and mediocre white women working mediocre yet stable jobs. people willing to shill out on the gem store
>No mounts
waah it isn't a complete wow clone
>No GvG, NO FUCKING GvG. IN A GUILD WARS GAME
yeah this is garbage
>>
>>385750565
>tfw grinding this hourly
Has it been nerfed? I haven't played in a few months but if I remember right it was poised to deflate the economy worse than even the silverwastes
>>
>>385760050
I think it was nerfed so you can't mapjump anymore, or at least you can't open chests from maps you haven't participated in.
>>
>>385752736
I mean, the TL;DR of HoT is that a few people die and you kill mordremoth. Playing (or watching, if you don't want to grind gold or shill out for to buy it) the 3rd season of the living story will get you up to speed easy.
>>
Anyone have a /v/ guild for GW2?
>>
>>385752736
Apart from grabbing the gliding and other related masteries, there isn't much you need that is strictly HoT related. Maybe they'll open the pre-orders tomorrow with the annoucement with HoT bundled in it so you can start playing it now and get ready.
>>
>>385760461
EU or NA?
>>
>>385760636
NA
>>
File: 1480377975653.jpg (159KB, 620x827px)
1480377975653.jpg
159KB, 620x827px
What is the appeal of this game other than not having a sub fee? I originally thought it was supposed to be the PvP but it doesnt seem like anything special. Are you supposed to jump in play the content updates and just uninstall when youre finished?
>>
>>385760667
Can't help you with that then, check out on /vg/ when the general gets remade, the names of the players you can whisper to get into the guild should be there in the OP.
>>
>>385760764
I think you misread my post, I specifically mentioned a /v/ guild, not /vg/.
>>
>>385760752
I don't know, does having no sub make it so different from other MMOs that there's no incentive to play it anymore?
It's just a regular MMO, a glorified chatbox with a game around.
>>
>>385760867
Well duh, of course not, /v/ is only bitching and whining, you actually have to wait until they get tired to have a decent thread here.
>>
>tfw met a mom on gw2
>lives in hawaii, daughter is in her late teens
>husband is in the military
>she plays casual vidya to pass the time, mostly GW2 but a few others like league and sometimes GW1 when other guildies are playing
>spends a lot of money on vidya, apparently sold a league account worth a few hundred dollars
>buys a lot of stuff off the gem store
>we spend a lot of late nights talking
>about the game, about old guild drama, about politics, about the times she's encountered ghosts, about our lives and dreams
>she starts buying me stuff off the gem store too
>I feel kind of bad but not having to buy pickaxes and salvage kits is great
>become pretty good friends with her husband too but he doesn't play as much
>end up finding her FB through the teamspeak
>she's cute, looks 20 despite being in her 40s, is hazgunz
And then I get bored of the game again and ghost the entire guild lmao thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>385759956
t. 2016+ redditor
>>
>>385761463
not an argument
>>
>>385760867
there is literally no difference between /v/ and /vg/ players
>>
>>385761573
>replies seriously 2012 pasta
>not a newfag redditer

kys
>>
>>385761921
I only started playing the game last year my dude. Guild wars wasn't even on my radar before then. sorry I missed out on all the eric launch memes.
>>
File: 1481080487995.gif (866KB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
1481080487995.gif
866KB, 352x224px
I really don't understand it. I really don't like GW2 at all, I dont even think I got past half way leveled before I stopped playing. Hated pretty much everything about it except for the environments, which while fun aren't enough to keep me going. And yet every time I see a fucking thread on /v/ I want to reinstall. So can you fuckers stop.
>>
File: wile.jpg (27KB, 565x565px) Image search: [Google]
wile.jpg
27KB, 565x565px
>no tanks or healers
>mmo

stop playing this garbo please
>>
This game is utter shit.
>>
GW2 has to be on its deathbed to warrant this many desperate shills.
>>
>>385747118

Dont concentrate on the grind, do it passivly.
I like it am kinda hyped for the update but they homogenize even more stuff so now everyone must be meleeto deal optimal damage, even ele is cut fdiown from 300 to what, probably 180 so that kinda makes me angry but at least they didnt announce a new class.
>>
I played this game with wowfriends when everyone was burned out on that, but most quit and I tried to join up with the VG guild.
Nobody really wanted to talk or do anything, I kinda just aimlessly farmed materials to craft armor and eventually got bored because I didn't really know what to do and was lonely.
>>
it's pretty beauty in art at least it was in fucking 2012 but the gameplay,story sucks.
>>
>>385762220
NEW EXPANSION SOON
They also don't have a thread anymore kek
>>
Living world was a fucking meme.
The entire fucking game was just zone events replaying over and over and never reaching any sort of resolution.
>>
Reminder that the first expansion, which came with 4 zerg maps and no PvE content at release, cost $50 and they will make it free with this expansion.
Let that sink in.
>>
>all these outdated shitposts and opinions from 2012-13 that barely apply to the game any more

I'm not going to go out of my way to defend this game because it has some serious flaws but come on, now.
>>
>>385762230
>I didn't really know what to do and was lonely.
sounds sad my friend
>>
>>385762468
Meanwhile GW1 had three expansions within 2 years and added dozens of maps. How did (((they))) take over Anet?
>>
>>385762646
Rotating out all your normal developers with SJW tumblrites that need to push their agenda does wonders for your content cycle.
>>
wew
>>
Gw2 is the least worst mmorpg on the market right now. In a few months a new xpac will land and the game will probably get even better. Gw1 fans systematically hate the game for not being a clone of gw1 and being its own thing. Its the most casual mmo tho. Pve, pvp, legendary crafting it really all depends on what type of player you are. But in the end most people either love or hate the game after the first few hours.
>>
>>385763649
>>385759560
>>385757940
D'aaw is your shill thread dying? Sad!
>>
File: gw118.jpg (458KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gw118.jpg
458KB, 1360x768px
>>385747118
I've been playing this game since launch and all i could say its definitely worth the price for the hours i played with a little short of 20k ap under my belt but ive stopped playing shortly after they introduce the new raids. I just don't find it as gripping anymore, my schedule has always been raid with guild and fractals for the rest of the week and this gets monotonous over time, had like 11 legendaries with the latest being nevermore.

Something about it just doesnt have that charm of gw1 speedclears which i adore most. Dungeons was fun until they decided to drop support for it in gw2 but the most important of all is the skill system. In gw1 i get to try out new builds, crazy team compositions and many more but in gw2 its always the same thing to get optimal results. I really hope one day Gw1 skill system will make a return one way or another but as for now im just gonna play something else
>>
>>385764015
lmao, i just enjoy shitflinging so i'm going to bump it as long as i want
>>
>>385755937
fuck ingniter class i want that outfit, looks rad
>>
I want to like the game but everytime I log in I see people with cool armors and weapons that you can only get with real money or worse, opening RNG chests (with real money).
I wish that you could earn things by playing the game (aside from farming gold, which is barely playing).
Clearing a fucking dungeon doesn't even give you an exotic.
>>
>>385764842
i made a legendary and it was like scraping away steel door with a plastic spoon.
Did they make it better in expansion?
>>
>>385764842
there aren't any skins (except like 3 that are only obtainable from black lion chests which you can still get for gold) that are only obtainable with real money.
>>
>>385762115
Different = bad?
>>
>>385765448
No but shit = bad.
>>
>>385765153
Sorry, I meant that you can only get them with real money or with gold, absurd amounts of gold, and as I said, farming gold is barely playing the game, and not fun at all.
>>385765019
No, AFAIK
How fun would it be to get a Legendary doing something legendary, instead of spending 2 months throwing shit into the mystic forge?
One of my proudest possessions in GW2 is a title, "The Blazing Light" because I got it playing the game, doing challenging content.
>>
>>385765727
>mystic forge
mystic toilet*

I think there is a legendary progress thing where you do stuff and get precursor and mats, i didn't read into it though.
Just heard about it
>>
>>385764842
There's nothing you can get with real money that you can't get with ingame gold.
>>
>>385765912
Yes, there is, it's a collection that sends you all around the maps to gather some stuff, and then craft the precursor through several steps, ends up costing a bit less than buying the precursor off the TP.
>>
>>385766334
how does the process continue further?
Is it all contained within quests?
I would prefer that rather than infinite grind
>>
wew
>>
>>385766503
Crafting the rest of the legendary is the same as before, it's the precursor that had all these changes.
They crafted through a collection, collections are a list of items, mostly rewards from event chains, dungeons, stuff bought from npcs, just look out the collection for Spark for example, that should give you an idea.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.