[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he so based, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 343vbasc86skwg4sww8k8gks8.png (148KB, 320x374px) Image search: [Google]
343vbasc86skwg4sww8k8gks8.png
148KB, 320x374px
Why is he so based, /v/?
>>
File: 1497329403010.png (534KB, 604x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497329403010.png
534KB, 604x500px
He loves Mexico
>>
He gives 0 fucks about anything.
>>
Why does he wear the mask? No seriously memes aside, what reason is there for him, wearing that mask?
>>
>>385742847
He thinks that game devs shouldn't be public personas, so he wears that anytime there's a camera
>>
He's the highest tier of ideas guy.
>>
>>385742638
He at the very least tries to make creative games. I'll leave it to the shitposters to decide whether he succeeds
>>
>>385742923
ironically, in doing so, he's become a public persona

I still get it if he just wants to keep his own face out of it though, that's understandable.
>>
File: nope.jpg (427KB, 1200x1432px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
427KB, 1200x1432px
>>
>Seems like a really nice and friendly guy
>can't help but make games with massive amounts of suffering and at best a bittersweet ending
Who hurt you, Taro?
>>
>>385742847
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO_d3fwTNPo&t

he's got some kind of anxiety
>>
File: 1498068976160.png (719KB, 1440x776px) Image search: [Google]
1498068976160.png
719KB, 1440x776px
>>385743616
Gamers did.
>>
File: taro.jpg (73KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
taro.jpg
73KB, 1024x574px
>>385743602
>>
>>385743616
At this point half of the games directed by him had canon happy endings for main pair of characters.
They just suffer a lot to get it.
>>
SHIT SQUARE ENIX
>>
>>385744980
I'm gonna have to ask you to qualify that statement, because it's pretty much a lie from where I'm sitting.
>>
>>385745126
>canon ending for the first Nier is The Lost World, Kaine finds a way to bullshit Nier back into existence
>canon ending for Automata is ending E and concert following it which is not only happy for 2B/9S/Pods but greatly hopeful for androids and machines in general
>>
>>385743446
I think the idea is that, even if you think of him as a public persona in that costume, you're still picturing a character. No one attaches his actual face to the project.
>>
>>385745274
Nier - humanity is fucked, Kaine is dysfunctional, and Yonah is still dying from the black scrawl

Automata - Thi one is better, but androids and machines are still on a collision course since the better part of the machines fucked off with 9S into space. Humanity is dead and probably isn't recoverable, which is not so good when androids are designed to value humanity above all else, including themselves. Who knows what will happen with the pods.
>>
>>385746423
Kaine became a simple human in ending D. Even though Yonah will die, they will still get some happy time together and even after her death Nier and Kaine will have each other.
>androids and machines are still on a collision course
No, they are not. Timeline from strategy guide confirmed that peaceful machine faction signed a treaty with androids and there's no mention of conflicts between them in next 500 years. The only struggle is internal and it's a civil war in machine society itself which is good because it shows that they actually started living on their own.
>androids are designed to value humanity above all else
Tell this to the faction that fucked off to Australia because they saw no reason in serving humans.
Even YoRHa androids were shown as capable of overcoming their programming and even though 9S could still feel artificial love for humanity he genuinely did not care about what happens to lunar server with last bits of data about them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.