[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy 3DS thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 2640098-new3dsxlreg.jpg (35KB, 861x428px) Image search: [Google]
2640098-new3dsxlreg.jpg
35KB, 861x428px
What are you playing? What games are you looking forward to?
>>
Some team match in Smash
Looking forward to Metroid and Etrian Motherfucking Odyssey V!
>>
I started MH4U. Just got to the beach town.
Looking forward to Metroid of course.
>>
Trying to finish Xenoblade
Looking forward to Pokémon
>>
>>385741969
Miitopia, I just got my third team.
Looking forward to metroid I guess, but not really hyped for it.
>>
Playing: Fire emblem conquest
looking forward to: Metroid samus returns
>>
>>385741969
Golden Sun (GBA).
Looking foward to Metroid The Retrun of Samus
>>
Currently playing Hey Pikmin, the game is easy for the most part but has a comfy soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1-VyHIx_SY

Looking forward to Metroid, and Gold/Silver for the goldenrod city theme. Maximum comfy. Might pick up conception 2 since I never finished it on Vita and I never play it anymore.
>>
Im alternating between Ninja Gaiden 2 and MH4U, Ninja Gaiden is kicking my ass and MH4U is really not a game I can play in long sessions it feels like
>>
>>385741969
I'm still playing Sonic 2 a lot and occasionally also play a round of Star Fox here and there.

I'm mostly looking forward to Metroid Yet Another Remake.
>>
Well, the hinge is finally starting to break on my 3ds after 6 whole years.

Whats the best place to get a new 3ds? Is it safe to buy them used?, or should i wait until black friday/cyber monday to get one?
>>
File: AllianceAlivebox.jpg (259KB, 1000x915px) Image search: [Google]
AllianceAlivebox.jpg
259KB, 1000x915px
>>385741969
>What are you playing?
Ever Oasis and soon Miitopia
>What games are you looking forward to?
The Alliance Alive, EOV, SJR, new Kirby, CCR, USUM
>>
What is the best model 3ds?
>>
>>385742761
I bought mine used on eBay and it come in good shape. Granted I didn't get a charger but I already had one from my dsi

>>385743409
New3DS. Either xl or normal depending on what you want.
>>
>>385743409
Revised and pasted.
>Premium
New 3DS XL-the best model with all the features and such. Best for playing anything (unless you prefer the smaller one). But pricier in most stores.
>High end
New 2DS XL-the premium one but with 100% TN screens and no 3D. Plays the same except for the lesser screen quality and options, but is cheaper. Odd audio placement.
New 3DS- smaller version of the XL one, otherwise the same aside from extra cosmetic stuff. Would be the same as the premium tier one but is very difficult to find outside of Japan.
>Good
3DS XL-Large screen, plays everything adequately except for some laggier games like Hyrule Warriors.
3DS- small and cheaply made, but otherwise the same as the normal XL.
>Budget
2DS- cheaply built with budget everything, but it's the absolute cheapest. Can't fold.

Pick your poison.
>>
File: 3I5jSEY.gif (2MB, 308x279px) Image search: [Google]
3I5jSEY.gif
2MB, 308x279px
>>385741969
Just beat FE:Echoes, now going back and replaying Castlevania DoS in lieu of any new Castlevania to play. I'm doing a hard mode run with all my items and souls released, using only what I find along the way with minimum grinding (ex to get the souls you need to beat the game and nothing else). Currently stuck at Death. Fucker's mean.

I need to get back to EO2U and DQ8 at some point but the former is currently really annoying and the latter I just don't like that much.
>>
File: 1501428967868.png (508KB, 944x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501428967868.png
508KB, 944x1024px
I don't want the 3DS to die /v/
What do
>>
>>385743409
Either of the New ones are great. Big or small is just personal preference. I like the small one, personally.
>>
>>385743409
I'd say the new 2dsxl. There's barely any screen difference, it's light as fuck so your hands won't get tired, better sd card placement, and cool colors.
>>
>>385745262
Buy the games instead of pirating them.
>>
File: 1472751615764.jpg (149KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1472751615764.jpg
149KB, 500x374px
>>385745334
>so your hands won't get tired

Are you healthy, anon?
>>
Bought Hyrule Warriors and Ever Oasis. But waiting on my New 2DS XL to arrive.
>>
>>385745464
Oh but I don't want to pay though...Because they censor games...
>>
>>385745627
/v/ in a nutshell
>>
What are some must have 3ds games?
So far all I got are fire emblem awakening and ocarina of time
>>
>>385745627
Then hack for region free and import them
>>
>haven't played on my 3ds over a year
>no ucoming games that interest me

why live?
>>
File: 5457546768747.png (280KB, 428x421px) Image search: [Google]
5457546768747.png
280KB, 428x421px
I'm getting Pokemon Ultra Sun and then hopefully I'll never have to play a game at well below 30fps on a 240p screen ever again.
>>
>>385746413
All Zeldas and Bravely Default.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.