[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Activision has a suicide wish K N A C K 2 BA BEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170730_015237.jpg (61KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_015237.jpg
61KB, 700x400px
>Activision has a suicide wish

K N A C K 2

BA BEEEEEE
>>
Am i a fucking degenerate for thinking Knack is actually fun?

I love the robot designs and the gameplay is simple and chill
>>
Sonybros are the worst thing about this board.
>>
>>385733827
Yes, yes you are. Knack as a game has no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>385733661
Actually if i really had to choose i'd go for knack 2 since i already suffered through Destiny vanilla enough to not wanting anything to do with it again.
>>
>>385733661
KNNNNAAACK TWOOO BAAAABY
N
A
C
K

T
W
O

B
A
B
Y
>>
File: drinkplz.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
drinkplz.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>385733661
>tfw you're unironically more interested in Knack than Destiny
Why did Bungie have to fuck up D2 so bad
>>
>>385733912
What if i just really fucking like robots
>>
>nu-dunkey
Literal trash
>>
>>385733661
If Destiny 2 beta is any clue of what the game will be i'll accept Lord Knack into my life instead.
Ain't falling for activision "finished game" again.
>>
>>385734515
Then play a game with better robots.
>>
>>385733661
haha I watch dunkey too bro.
>>
>>385733661
Knack 2 is going to be memed into a success. Jesus.
>>
File: Y5VhCCa.png (327KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
Y5VhCCa.png
327KB, 500x628px
>>385734387
Game has legitimately cool stuff in it this time.
>>
>>385733827
It's alright Kackbro I feel you. I'd easily argue in favor of Knack 2 instead of Killzone Shadowfall for launch titles. Simple, fun combat, colorful graphics, and at least likeable characters even if the writing was horrible.

I hope they really open the game up in Knack 2. Not saying I want open world or anything, the A to B level structure is fine, I just think there is a lot you can do with this character combat wise.
>>
If Knack 2 turns out to be a good game, it will be impossible to actually know.

It's going to be memed as the GOAT by default so even if it turns out decent nobody will know who to take seriously
>>
>>385733865
spbp
>>
Why did Knack become a meme? Isn't it normal for launch games to be mediocre and forgettable?
>>
>>385735806
A single retarded e-celeb made a joke video about knack, ironically calling it the best thing ever since the game was actually mediocre as hell. Underage faggots keep spouting the catchphrases that the e-celeb said.
>>
>>385735806
Dunkey and meme magic
>>
>>385734638
It happened with the emoji movie, it's actually successful and might get a sequel now. Thanks, memers
>>
>>385736039
/v/ was ironically riding Knack's 2 inch penis long before Dunkey
>>
>>385733661
It's amazing how bungie was responsible for creating THE best fps franchise under microsoft and immediately die to the touch of activision
>>
>>385736335
Because Microsoft, even if it was purely financial, cared about Halo
They were the entire reason the novels existed and so much emphasis was put on the story
>>
>>385736335
Its funny too when they left they were like "yeah fuck M$ for wanting us to keep making the same game", just to leave and do the same thing, but worse.
I would rather play H4 and H5 than Destiny
>>
>>385733661
One of this games is the sequel to most impactful new ip of this generation.

The other is Destiny 2
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.