[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capcom and Nintendo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0564.jpg (34KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0564.jpg
34KB, 640x428px
Did you guys forget that Capcom were satisfied with Ultra Street Fighter 2's sales and will continue Switch support?

After the disaster that is SFV and Dead Rising 4,THIS is what manages to sell properly?

What do you want announced for Switch now that it's confirmed Capcom will go back to Nintendo?
>>
Monster Hunter

But MH World is coming to PS4

Fuck the Nu tendo Switch
>>
>>385732183
A non-disasterious game from Capcom?

that's probably asking for too much though
>>
>>385732183

Probably future Monster Hunter games

All I really care about is Ace Attorney to be on Switch, I'm tired of playing on a tiny ass screen

Especially since current 3DS emulators are fucking trash
>>
>>385732183

Bump
>>
>>385732282

>Nu tendo

Oh boy here we go

And so what if World is coming to PS4?
>>
>>385732292

They probably kept projected sales for Ultra SF2 really fucking low
>>
>>385732183
I would honestly be happy with RE4 w/ gyro controls. I want it on a handheld
>>
>>385734129

This

Gyro controls that work exist and we need more

Star Fox Zero gave everybody a trash representation
>>
>>385732183
>lazy port of a 20 year old game
>price it 40$
>nintendofags eat it up
Expect more ports
>>
>>385732183
Ultra Street Fighter 2 was probably really cheap to make and Capcom probably didn't think it would sell well. If they think they have something that should make them a lot of money they always set sales projections way too high and are disappointed even when a game is successful, but didn't meet their projection.

Still it's good that they're giving the Switch more of a chance.
>>
>>385732183
>What do you want announced for Switch now that it's confirmed Capcom will go back to Nintendo?
Megaman Legends 3.
>>
RE4 HD with wii style aiming would be nice. The steam version has slow-mo issues for me so I'd probably get it on switch. Dead rising 1, 2 and off the record would be my most wanted titles if they run at 60fps like PS4/Xbone
>>
Is USF2TFC actually good? Like is the online any good? Active? Good players?

For reference I'm a great SF2T player who recently moved to a small town with no FGC scene and want somewhat competitive online go keep up my skills.
>>
>>385732183

Localizing DGS for a Switch port would be nice
>>
If it has to be a port, then please let it be EX Troopers. It never got localized and now is a good time to do it.
>>
File: 1496901010478.png (137KB, 280x316px) Image search: [Google]
1496901010478.png
137KB, 280x316px
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom 2.

Or a real Breath of Fire 6.
>>
File: IMG_0959.png (725KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0959.png
725KB, 864x576px
>>385732183

Bump
>>
>>385735312
but we aren't talking about crash
>>
>>385735446
Yes please
>>
How about not a garbage low effort port?

Square Enix is barely doing shit but they are Atleast making a new game entirely with Project Octopath
>>
>>385732183

Zack and Wiki 2
>>
Tatsunoko vs Capcom 2
Rival Schools 3
Power Stone 3
Darkstalkers 4
A new Mega Man game that is a timed exclusive
A Resident Evil game to make use of that engine they were porting to Switch
localization of Monster Hunter XX
A port of Marvel vs Capcom and / or Marvel vs Capcom 2.
>>
>>385732183
Is RE7 coming to Switch?
Is Monster Hunter World coming to Switch?

Then I don't fucking care. There is no reason to own the dead platform for a few mediocre Nintendo games with the same IPs
>>
I want Capcom to announce their bankruptcy and leave the industry but not before selling all their ips.
>>
Blimp
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.