[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Splatoon 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_20170731_081957.jpg (225KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170731_081957.jpg
225KB, 1280x720px
Who /team mayo/ here?
>>
File: pearl gangstar.jpg (196KB, 866x920px) Image search: [Google]
pearl gangstar.jpg
196KB, 866x920px
>>385732081
>>
File: pedrito-sola-1.jpg (127KB, 1195x639px) Image search: [Google]
pedrito-sola-1.jpg
127KB, 1195x639px
>>385732081
HELLMAN'S
>>
File: 1501454006266.png (652KB, 952x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501454006266.png
652KB, 952x1000px
>>385732081
I actually don't like mayo but I think they ment mustard which I really like more than ketchup so I went with mayo. They both start with m a reasonable mistake
>>
File: Screenshot_20170731-114957.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170731-114957.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Who here is gitting gud?
>>
>>385733252
I've been getting smashed recently. But it's alright because I'm always at the top of my team's leaderboard, meaning it's their fault.
>>
>>385732081
HELLMANN
>>
File: Untitled.png (224KB, 403x495px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
224KB, 403x495px
>>385733252
Working on it.
>>
File: mayo.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mayo.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>385732081
team mayo reporting in
>>
File: Screenshot_20170730-224326.png (689KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170730-224326.png
689KB, 720x1280px
>>385733252
I think I'm a shitter.
>>
Team Mayo reporting
>>
>>385733252
N-not me ;_;

I can't aim accurately. Do I need to crank up the sensitivity? Or turn it down?

Also, these fucking kids like maxed out the clothing abilities and never run out of ink and have higher ink resistance and whatever. How the fuck do you do that? Keep playing until more abilities unlock, then go to Murch to wipe the ones you don't want? I don't really get it.
>>
File: mayonasian.gif (1MB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
mayonasian.gif
1MB, 480x470px
>>
They need to add a tutorial for the plebs that dont get mothership rounds
>>
is the dynamo roller even slightly good anymore?
>>
>>385736098

You can see his son's dejected look. He knows his father is killing himself but he can't stop it.
>>
>>385737349
No. Just use the Flingza.
>>
>>385737076
You can't choose which abilities Murch wipes, he wipes all of them. People who have perfect secondary abilities on their gear either got really lucky or used ability chunks to put them on. With ability chunks you can just skip the random roll for an ability when gear levels up and put exactly what you want on it. It takes 10 chunks to put an ability on a piece of gear. When Murch wipes your gear of its secondary abilities, you get those back as chunks.
>>
That splatfest exclusive stage looks pretty neat.
>>
>>385734691

>40/10
>Squelcher

Impressive. I have been pretty consistent with my 34/16 and i just got -A, will probably reach S soon.

Why use such a shit weapon though? If you want range you should go for the Splatershot pro, millions times better imo.
>>
>>385732081
Maro here, i dont think we will win but its a getter condiment
>>
>>385737858
what?
>>
>>385737981
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/07/twilight_zone_stage_to_give_splatoon_2_a_new_twist_during_upcoming_splatfest
>>
>>385738076
thanks anon, looks nice
>>
>>385737076
Here's everything you need to know about gear abilities.

Every item has a default main ability that it will always have when you buy it in the game. For example, the Navy Striped LS will always have Ink Resistance. The exception to that is if you buy the item from SplatNet, because the gear abilities there are randomized, things you wouldn't normally get on that item. So I could go on SplatNet and, maybe, get a Navy Striped LS with Ninja Squid.

Every piece of gear has one to three slots for extra abilities that are rolled for when you level the item up. This is random, however, the brand of the item will influence the roll. For example, items of the Krak-On brand have a higher chance of rolling Swim Speed Up, but a lower chance of rolling Bomb Defense Up. On top of the brand-based influence, you can buy drinks from Crusty Sean's food truck that last for 20 matches. These drinks all boost the experience you gain on your gear, leveling them up faster, and each will boost your chance of getting certain abilities. So if I take my Plum Casuals, and get a drink from Sean for Swim Speed Up, I have a pretty good chance to roll Swim Speed Up because these are Krak-On brand shoes as well.

If you get abilities you don't want on an item, Murch will scrub it clean for you, and you can try again. The abilities you scrub will be turned into ability chunks, 10 of which can be used to force an ability onto a piece of gear. You can also get ability chunks from Salmon Run. If you want to stack three of the same secondary ability on the same piece of gear, it will cost 60 ability chunks. It costs more to put duplicates on an item. So if you want Swim Speed Up, Ink Saver Main, and Bomb Defense Up as secondary abilities on one item, you'll need 10 of each. If you want Swim Speed Up, Swim Speed Up, and Swim Speed Up, you'll need 10 chunks for the first, 20 for the second, and 30 for the third.
>>
I just started playing ranked mode and I already feel like it's impossible for me to get out of this current rank without someone else to play with. All my teammates are awful and really upset me with how dumb they can be.
>>
>>385738596
Honestly, I'm surprised I ever even made it to A in solo queue. I must have been fucking insane two years ago.
>>
>>385737076
>>385738182
cont.

You can also use Super Sea Snails to re-roll the abilities on your items. Super Sea Snails are Splatfest rewards, and you can also get them after you reach level 30. On Super Sea Snail is paid per reroll, and this is like an ability scrub, but you cut out the leveling it back up process. You just turn the three secondary abilities you have into three different ones. In the first game, this was the only way you could change your items. You just had to reroll until you got lucky. Super Sea Snails can also be used to add slots to items. the Zink Layered LS is a shirt with only one slot for a secondary ability, but with two Sea Snails, I can add two additional slots and make it just as good as three slot gear.

When it comes to secondary and main abilities on gear, main abilities have a greater effect. One secondary ability is worth about 1/3 of a main ability in terms of effectiveness, which is why a lot of people stack their secondaries. The downside to this is that abilities have diminishing returns. Even though secondary abilities are worth 1/3 of a main ability, three of them won't be as good as a main ability because every duplicate is slightly less effective than the previous. So Swim Speed Up as a main ability will be better than three Swim Speed Up secondary abilities.

Some abilities are locked to certain types of items. Ninja Squid will only ever be on shirts. Drop Roller and Stealth Jump will only ever be on shoes. Tenacity will only ever be on hats (I think). There are a few others as well, but I don't remember them all. There are also a bunch of abilities that you will NEVER get as a secondary ability, they just won't ever come up in the random roll, because they can only be main abilities. If you go in game, press X, go over to the Status tab, and select "Ability", the ones that can only be main abilities are the ones that don't have the little seven-point star indicating how many ability chunks of that you have.
>>
>>385737467
>>385738182
Thanks, I get it now. I guess I'll have to keep my eye out on specific gear then grind for specific abilities.

>>385738596
This! I think that's another problem. Some teams seem so co-ordinated and are probably on chat. Then there's the randomly put together team where each person is doing something random.
>>
>>385737912
I like the kit of the Squelcher, and it doesn't take up as much ink to fire. Also, the Pro is outranged by the Rapid and Splatling. With the Jet, I can stay relatively safe and ping people from afar while they are unable to hit me back. Missiles are also a lot of fun.
I played Pro a lot in Splat 1, but the lack of damage and a bomb turned me away.
>>
>can't fucking play splatoon handheld mode in bed

I hate this
I hate this so much
Why can't the camera just snap forward when I hit Y regardless of what angle I have it propped at?

This is such a small thing to get shitty over, but I just want to get comfy and play in bed before sleep without having to detach the joycons and prop the console on my chest for maximum neck fuckers
>>
>>385733252
>>385734691
>>385736102

Not good enough, chumps!
Get back to me when you are in the Super Secret Society
>>
Doe we have any word on when the umbrella gun is dropping in multiplayer?
>>
File: 1501508379472.jpg (141KB, 708x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1501508379472.jpg
141KB, 708x1022px
>eating mayo
>>
I'm not getting matched with anyone dead game
>>
>>385741414

>I just want to get comfy and play in bed

THIS
H
I
S
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.