[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blizzard's fukken retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 43

File: roadhog-screenshot-004.jpg (313KB, 1920x1161px) Image search: [Google]
roadhog-screenshot-004.jpg
313KB, 1920x1161px
>Be Blizzard
>nerf Roadhog because he can one shot people IF HE MANAGES TO PULL OFF HIS COMBO
>release Doomnigger, who can oneshot people by holding E for 3 seconds or just pressing Q
>>
>>385726391
>STILL playing crapwatch
Just fucking quit already. All you do is complain about the game. Just quit it already, you addict.
>>
>"If he finishes his combo"
You mean his two hit combo
>>
>>385726580
shoo blizzdrone
>>
>be Blizzard
>bronze babbies whining non-stop about a hero that's easily countered.
>Jeff being the dumbass he is listens to them and kills the hero.
>>
>>385726494
I want to but all my fucking friends want ti do is play this garbage meme
>>
>>385726391
>if he manages

Lol. The only time you'd ever flub it up is when his hook was bugged and pulled people to the side or behind you.

That being said he shouldn't have been nerfed.
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.png (2MB, 1214x1614px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.png
2MB, 1214x1614px
>>385726391
>playing on PC
>>
>>385726391
doomfist has almost a third of roads hp, and can't seal heal, also is very close range which roadhog isn't
it's not the same fucking thing
>>
>>385729109

3 movement abilities. Hog has none which is why Nu-Hog gets fucking destroyed by everyone when his damage isn't scary enough anymore. Doomfist is less risky to play than Hog, because he has multiple escape options.
>>
All these people who miss being overpowered crying about Roadhog. He was baby easy mode, just throw your hook and shoot the hero, wow such a combo.

They should have just nerfed the dmg each bullet it did to the point it takes 2-3 shots, like they did with mcrees empty the chamber. But people defending roadhog as he was are stupid as shit. Every team used him, and there would have been multiples if it was allowed. I am saying this as an ex roadhog player, and really an ex overwatch player.
>>
>>385726494
FPBP
>>
>>385729448

>Every team used him,

>Overall usage rate 8%.

Maybe you should quit your current life altogether and go back to the elementary school math class.
>>
>>385729531
is this now or when he was popular dildo? Now I am sure no one uses him. But at his peak before the nerf everyone and their mom used him. He was the guaranteed do well class.
>>
>>385729642

Pre-nerf. His usage rate right now is 0.5%. Roadhog 3.0 had middling usage- and winrate.
>>
>>385726391
>fukken
>>
>>385729505
I can't be fucked to copy&paste.
>>
File: 1445822217279.png (57KB, 389x616px) Image search: [Google]
1445822217279.png
57KB, 389x616px
>>385727954
Just go play something else you tool, or get better friends who aren't gay.
There are plenty of other shooters out there anyway.
>>
>>385729531
Who cares about the best players when the scrubs are the ones who spend more money in the cashshop?
>>
easier to just nerf one character and make your playerbase happy than try to explain to them that roadhog is a massive ult battery for the enemy team and dies fast as fuck if you just shoot him
>>
>>385726391
>HE MANAGES TO PULL OFF HIS COMBO
you make it sound like it's some complex shit
>>
>>385729984
He dealt more dmg than most heroes, had a heal, and a shit ton of life. I am fine with 2 out of 3 of those, but don't call him a tank. He should have been dps, or retooled to be support. To label him a tank is just dumb. He contributed nothing to the team but kills.
>>
>>385730151
Heal was a death sentence past plat, and hook is remarkably easy to dodge if you're anyone but zenyatta. I still don't understand why people thought roadhog was insanely overpowered. His only mechanic is punishing you when you're dumb and get out of position.
>>
>>385730402
Let me put it this way, he was overpowered against non competitive play. Which is the vast majority of the playerbase. I know this because I never played competitive and he was everywhere. The "combo" wasn't even hard to pull off and in hallways and on capture points was deadly as hell. I will admit they nerfed the wrong thing, They should have nerfed his life and given him mobility, he isn't a fucking tank. I hate that people chose him as one.
>>
>>385730710

>Let me put it this way, he was overpowered against non competitive play. Which is the vast majority of the playerbase.

Thats called hero being a pub-stomper. But theres no real reason to nerf something because he's a pub-stomper because generally when players get better they learn how to deal with pub-stompers.

And those who don't learn, they deserve to get raped, casual shits.
>>
>>385726391
Only now is balance a problem?
>took them over a year to nerf this garbage
>have a character who's ulti is literally aimbot
>have a character who can kill a tank in 2 seconds without even aiming while also killing the rest of the team somewhere on the map with her aimbot turrets
>another character with an aimbot turret still not nerfed
>character who's ulti is a bomb which he can control and wipe an entire team with it
>but another character who also has a bomb but she can just throw it in front of her and unless you literally stand right on it, it won't even touch you, in fact, it might not even touch you even if it manages to attach to you
>have a character that literally makes all your ultis and skills pointless because she can revive the entire team
>meanwhile there's also a character who is literally complete worthless unless you somehow manage to hit nothing but headshots the entire game
>BUFFED a character who can freeze the entire team and just casually walk from one player to another instakilling them
>she can also become invincible and heal herself, so good luck
This game is a fucking disaster, Roadhog nerf is literally the one and only good thing these retarded shits did since this game came out.
>>
>>385730873

>This game is only good if everyone has a Mercy pistol and every fight takes 30 seconds.

Go play Natural Selection 2 or Prey if you want to play a game where you hop on a trampoline with peashooters for 20 seconds.
>>
>>385726494
honestly, the more hog mains that quit, the better
>>
>getting hit by Meteor Strike
>ever
>>
>>385730710
>he was overpowered against non competitive play. Which is the vast majority of the playerbase
And instead of git gud, they demand a safe space in their video game. Fucking 90s kids.
>>
>>385730873
>>have a character who can kill a tank in 2 seconds without even aiming while also killing the rest of the team somewhere on the map with her aimbot turrets
>I can't deal with turrets with literally 1 hp
Stopped reading there.
You're too shit to play this game. It's casual as fuck and yet you're still too inept to play it.
>>
>be bronze
>bitch about Roadhog nerfs now that I can no longer blip enemies out of existence with my 30yrd stun hook and shotgun blast to the face with no chance of escape
>bitch about Doomfist, the shittiest hero released to date with giant hitboxes despite being made out of paper

k
>>
>>385730871
except the fact is in every game you play there will prob be someone who cannot deal with him since he is still new, thus getting the whole team fucked.

>>385731162
In team play if one person is fucking terrible everyone is fucked. It only takes one person not to git gud to piss off an entire team.

I am saying from blizzard's standpoint the nerf made sense, people were pissed that he was ruining entry level experience. And Overwatch isn't fun enough or strategic enough to be a true competitive game hardcore players will play. So they have to cater to the casuals. That being said I haven't played the game since the anniversary and don't plan on coming back soon.
>>
>>385731275
I get it, you're too stupid to read too much text. But as someone who actually played this game, no you can't because the turret will instantly lock onto you and kill you.
>>
File: yue_minjun7.jpg (128KB, 659x794px) Image search: [Google]
yue_minjun7.jpg
128KB, 659x794px
>>385726391
>muh flanking
>muh punishing out of position
>muh oneshot
>muh slow hero
>muh ult battery
>how am I supposed to play with my team now

P A T H E T I C
A
T
H
E
T
I
C
>>
>>385731416
>In team play if one person is fucking terrible everyone is fucked
You are correct, but that's irrelevant to Roadhog's nerf. Is a game aimed to ASSFAGGOTS kids with ADHD and they'll blame each others for their own failures independently of their picks. Now they'll just bitch about the next pubstomp. What's your solution, neuter everything?
>>
>>385731348
>be bronze
>bitch
Fix'd.
>>
>>385731674
My solution is to not play this fucking garbage fire of a game. Hero based shooters and mobas are terrible and impossible to balance. If Blizzard stopped trying to make this the new professional sports game people would be much more chill about nerfs, but people freak out because their favorite hero will not be allowed into a team meta because of balancing issues. When a hero you genuinely like is not allowed to be picked because it sucks you know you have a shit game that is not focusing on the point of games; having fun.
>>
>>385730402
you realze that if Overwatch ranked system works in the same way as pretty much any other video game in the past 10 years, 90% of the players are gold or lower, right? and games are generally balanced around the bigger playerbase instead of the competitive level?
>>
File: me on the left.jpg (98KB, 597x553px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.jpg
98KB, 597x553px
>play doomfist
>see enemy mercy and flank her
>she doesnt move
>says "fist me daddy" in chat
>does this the whole match
>sombra joins her and just stands still infront of me
>they both keep dirty talking to me while I kill them
>mfw its been like 7 matches and they just make their team lose over and over

Life is good
>>
>>385729741
any good ones??
>>
>>385726391
A combo that is ridiculously easy to pull off
>>
File: 1393776768019.gif (775KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1393776768019.gif
775KB, 245x245px
>>385726391
>not playing as a tank or a mobile dps
>>
>>385726391
>Stand in the backlines
>have 600 HP
>Get free picks every 8 seconds with no risk to yourself
vs
>Have to throw yourself at the enemy team
>have 250 HP
>Can only oneshot characters that are near a wall

Hog mains are so fucking stupid and I'm so happy that they gutted their easy mode main
>>
>>385731950
>and games are generally balanced around the bigger playerbase instead of the competitive level?
Look at BW and Dota, the only 2 games successful as esports. They are balanced around the top players.

Actiblizz wanted a new export.

Now, add these two sentences and do the math.
>>
>>385726391
Hog's not even in the current meta who even cares.
Dive or bust.
>>
File: 2016-11-03-21-38-44--154391552.jpg (6KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-03-21-38-44--154391552.jpg
6KB, 233x216px
>>385731663
>He fell for the this is a team based game meme the majority of the time
Most initiations are on the side lines in corridors or around corners no one plays death all anymore. There is no massive team synergetic combat like you imply. No death all anymore, and even against dive Roadhog can't beat Winston or Dva for shit, if he manages to grab them you should know it's still too hard for your team to kill a Winston who's head is completely hidden as well as a DVA. You should know how that works down in plat
>>
>>385732116
>A combo that is ridiculously easy to pull off only against terrible players
Looks balanced to me fampai.
>>
>>385726494
I love Overwatch but he's honestly fucking right
I got in qp last night and was matched with a brainless 5 stack trying to heal and realized, supports do nothing in this game. You can't carry with Ana in her current state.

Shit kills me, after last night, if this next ptr patch is shit I'm definitely done.
>>
>>385729448
You have a point but he's the only guy that could take out a fucking dva
>>
>>385726391
White characters should be nerfed bigot, black people are better than you.

Now shut up and go play doomfist, like a good little baby.
>>
File: nedroid reginald.gif (35KB, 800x961px) Image search: [Google]
nedroid reginald.gif
35KB, 800x961px
>>385729353
>Three movement abilities
>Have to use all three to engage and to do any meaningful damage
>Can't escape and get wasted by the enemy team
Doomfist is really, really bad. Blizz listened to the retards in Gold and below and nerfed him to smithereens like they did with Roadhog and now he's just as much of a joke as Demoknight. Sure you can meme people with his 1-2 wall combo, but thats the only good thing about his kit. Seismic Slam and Sky Uppercut do fuckall for damage and SS is extremely awkward to land because it only effects a 60 degree angle in front of him and doesn't even pull the enemy in close enough to follow up with an uppercut. Whats worse is that their cooldowns are WAY too long for how underwhelming they both are. On top of that, his ult is among the worst in the game.

Hopefully they buff him sometime soon.
>>
>>385726494
This, this so fucking much. I kept playing games which i just fucking hated and leaving those just made my life 20 times better.
>>
File: Junkrating.png (34KB, 959x357px) Image search: [Google]
Junkrating.png
34KB, 959x357px
>>385732862
>>385726494
Sounds like a (You) problem. I'm still having loads of fun with Doomfist and they're buffing my main man Junkrat soon, plus Lucioball is coming back next month.
>>
Why didn't they just kill his hook's range? Isn't he supposed to be close range? Having his old damage with a more defensive hook made more sense than making him useless.
>>
>>385729531
>>Overall usage rate 8%
isn't that quite high? That has to be top 5.
>>
>>385732997
If they had shortened his hook by 5 meters and made it so you could hear Roadhog as soon as you were within his hook range, he would have been balanced desu. MAYBE a damage decrease, but not 33%. 10% would have been more reasonable and he still would have been able to 1-shot squishies.
>>
>>385732358
>Get free picks
Yeah sure. No such thing as players being smart and dodging hooks using terrain and shields.
>>
>>385733254
>Hook has the same hitbox size of Soldier 76
>Hook is the fastest moving projectile in the game
Hook isn't hard to aim, If you think it is, you're bad. and is thus very difficult to avoid unless you predict roadhog is about to throw it out beforehand.
>>
>>385733512
>unless you predict roadhog is about to throw it out beforehand
Something that is incredibly easy to do since you already know that, even if you're sucking his gun like a cock, he wants to hook you as soon as he sees you. Especially if you're having any degree of intelligence and playing with a team where you have tanks to let you survive the hook.
>>
File: why do you struggle.jpg (72KB, 645x735px) Image search: [Google]
why do you struggle.jpg
72KB, 645x735px
>>385726391
>who can oneshot people by holding E for 3 seconds
They barely get hurt unless they hit a wall.

>or just pressing Q
A one-legged box tortoise can easily move out of Doomfist's ultimate, it has to be comboed with Zarya or Mei's ults to have even a chance at hitting anyone.
>>
>>385732485
It was just about the hogfags getting too much used to flanking playstyle and saying that it was always like that while it wasn't.
>>
>>385729448
Roadhog punishes over-extenders. It's basic common sense to stay out of his 10 foot radius. It baffles me how people can't adapt to such a simple character. He has no movement abilities and no shield, he's fat as fuck and he can only shoot four close-range shots before needing to reload, and everyone would still rather nerf him than learn to shoot from a little further back? If he hits you it's entirely your fault, that's what's so fun about playing as him.
>>
>>385733169
why should he be able to one shot anyone?

why would someone with 600hp get to oneshot someone while someone with 200/150hp takes a full clip?
>>
>hogfags are still upset they can't play a braindead character and carry the team anymore
>>
>>385733254
>gotta have perfect play anytime you're near a roadhog

>gotta dodge his hook

>gotta dodge his m1

>gotta dodge his m2

Ergo the main problem with Roadhog was that facing him required high or very high levels of play, while PLAYING him required the ability to press two buttons.
>>
>>385734070
Because the range is pretty short.
>>
>>385734226
>perfect
>dodging the shotgun is hard
>being near a tank is hard
Fuck off. Shotgun is easy as shit to dodge half the pellets at a time and any single tank but winston will save you from a hook.
>>
>>385734070
Because his hook is slow, has a long cooldown, is dodgeable, and is breakable.
>>
>>385734226
see
>>385734056
How is that "very high levels of play"?
>>
>>385729109

The only fucking thing Hog did effectively was scare the shit out of people by grabbing them and blasting their head off. His weapon is shit once they get out of its incredibly short range unless you're some kind of prediction god with his right click. His whole thing is that he is Stitches/Pudge/Devourer/whatever class in whatever game that has a hook. All they do is hook people and then kill them, punishing them for being out of position or for having shit awareness. Now Roadhog doesn't do that. He just stands around getting shot and can hook somebody once every now and again and they will use their 100 movement options to fly off into space after he blows off maybe 50% of their HP. He's fucking worthless now. He's literally pointless. They could remove him from the game and nothing would change.
>>
>>385734305
21m covers most objectives in the game famalam.
>>
>>385731950
His argument still stands, though. Roadhog has always been easily "countered" by smart play. Even during the days of bullshit hooks through walls. And this is coming from someone who plays primarily QP and is a gold, sometimes low plat competitive player.
>>
>>385734305
Roadhogs hook is 20 fucking meters.

Anytime roadhog can see you you're going to be in the range of his huge hitbox hook.

You literally can't deny that he was the most broken hero in the game.

Every single person upset about his changes are mouth breathing low skill plat shitters who are mad they cant 1v3 anymore.
>>
>>385734362

No you fucking retard, that's PUNISHING LOW LEVELS OF PLAY.

LIKE EVERY HERO WHO HAS THE HOOK INTO MURDER GIMMICK. YOU ARE THE CASUAL FILTER. THE RETARD NET. NO ONE IS SAYING ROADHOG IS FUCKING "HIGH SKILL". THEY'RE SAYING HE'S FUN BECAUSE YOU GET TO SLAUGHTER RETARDS. IT'S LIKE SOMEONE HANDING YOU A 12 GAUGE AND LEADING YOU INTO A ROOM FULL OF FUCKING DOWNS SYNDROME PEOPLE. IT'S GREAT FUN.
>>
>>385734579
wew
>>
>>385734398
Yes, the problem was the skill required to face a Roadhog isn't anywhere near what you need to play Roadhog and get multi-kills.

That's the true reason why he was nerfed, and why he will stay nerfed until Overwatch 2.
>>
>>385734817
He's harder to use and easier to kill than Widowmaker, and definitely Hanzo
>>
>>385734519
>low skill plat shitters
That's weird since only bronze and silver fucks were the ones complaining about the hook in the first place since at diamond and above hog didn't fucking see play.
>>
Reminder that Overwatch has RUINED friendships.
>>
>>385734898
nincompoop
>>
>>385734898

Yeah, funny you never see anyone bitching that Hanzo can kill half the cast form half the map away with scatter arrow. Almost like Hanzo players are the ones bitching because Hog can pull them off the walls they try and scarper up and kill them.
>>
>>385726391
>nerf the pig because he can one shot people
>never nerf hanzo who can do the same with his geometry from a much safer distance
>>
File: 1334993490858.png (25KB, 438x469px) Image search: [Google]
1334993490858.png
25KB, 438x469px
>He expected Blizzard to properly balance their game.
>>
Blizz incessant nerf rotation made me quit this
>>
>>385732045
>Playing quickmatch
>>
>>385735752
This

I found better team comps in Total Mayhem. But QP has some weird paradox thing where I know it doesn't really matter and you can play whatever, but I still want to win, you know
>>
File: DIE DIE DIE.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
DIE DIE DIE.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>385735152
>Hanzo in nearly every match
>90% of them suck so badly they spam regular arrows for ult charge and the only way they ever kill anyone is Scattering someone's feet
>pointing out how a Defense character having an ability that does 450 damage and OHKOs all but four characters is bad game design causes all other 11 people in the match to go apeshit and defend it while screaming "SALT!"
>bring up Roadhog and how his OHKOs not only only killed half the cast but were nerfed because of being able to OHKO
>"but Roadhog sucks and I hate him so I'm glad he was nerfed also Hanzo takes so much skill to use GIT GUD!"
>>
>>385732732
Someone got this assblasted and wrote this.
>>
>>385735752
I prefer quickplay, comp is filled with people who actually take the game seriously. I play quickplay a ton and always play with the intention of winning, but I hate kids going nuclear every 5 minutes because they can't adapt and feel targeted.
>>
>>385732358
doomnigger doesn't ahve 250hp, he gets shields from using his abilities

he's every bit as broken and EVEN MORE MOBILE than Hog, you can use the uppercut to go over walls or rooftops
>>
>>385736773
>EVEN MORE MOBILE
He's the least mobile hero in the game tied with Symmetra.
>>
File: 1485693749583.jpg (129KB, 650x485px) Image search: [Google]
1485693749583.jpg
129KB, 650x485px
>>385736707
>I play quickplay...with the intention of winning
Are you insane?
>>
File: 1481178655059.jpg (22KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
1481178655059.jpg
22KB, 750x730px
>>385736139
>tilt the hanzo player
>he switches to widow/pharah/genji
>>
>>385726391
No he got nerfed because he ones shots AND is a tank.
>>
>>385735752
>playing competitive thinking that you're some kind of hot shit for grinding through 5000 games until you can brag about it

The game evens you out for 50% winrate, you're pretty fucking retarded if you're playing competitive.
>>
>expecting blizzard to balance properly
Where have you been for the last 20 years?
>>
>>385736773
His shields are absolutely trivial, though, you have to let him faceroll your entire team for his sheilds to build up to anything meaningful.

If you think a melee character is broken in a game where everyone has guns, you're fucking awful and you belong in Gold, which is where I'm sure you are.
>>
File: 1482842297950.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482842297950.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>385737571
>think about what ive done the last 20 years
>the last 12 have been mostly on 4chan
>>
>>385736871
Every ability doomfist has can be used to navigate the map quickly. Are you retarded?
>>
>>385732485
>No death all anymore
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>385726391
>Roadhog is a tank
>Outclasses even DPS characters like Reaper in their own role
>Doomfist about to come out, would get destroyed and made redundant by hog
>Nerf hog

It's that simple. The only problem was nerfing him on the DPS side and not buffing his capabilities as a tank
>>
Why do you still play Overshit? Try a no nonsense hero shooter like Lawbreakers where only true skill of aim is a contender and balance reigns for the most part, supreme.
>>
>>385737863
I was talking about Hog, my dude
>>
>>385734226

>Ergo the main problem with Roadhog was that facing him required high or very high levels of play

No it didn't, you're just shit. You did to him exactly what you do to him right now. When the Hook is spent you fucking murder him. Difference is the pre-nerf Hook combo was something you had to respect so you couldn't just jump around like a retard like you can now.

Nerfing didn't only lower the skill ceiling of Hog, it lowered the skill ceiling of every single hero in the game because casuals don't have to learn to be better at the game anymore.
>>
>>385738032
You talk like you're doing voiceover for a Borderlands advert.
>>
>>385738032

Fuck off Cliffy B, go back to sucking Anita Sarkeesian's clit.
>>
File: laughing_altchicks.jpg (239KB, 1493x1385px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_altchicks.jpg
239KB, 1493x1385px
>play overwatch
>it's not a bad game initially
>slowly everything interesting gets nerfed
>"meta" is really just everyone rushing and spamming flashy damage abilities
>any hero who mitigates this "meta" is nerfed into oblivion
>realize that the game is intentionally balanced around retarded casuals
>realize blizzard does not consult high-tier players at all because they want a super low skill ceiling
>realize the game is presently 90% advertising, 10% lootbox shilling and nobody cares about the gameplay itself
>go back to TF2, where even literal children and hackers are preferable to the overwatch community
>>
>>385738452

>Cliffy B

>sucking Anita Sarkeesian's clit.

Wait what? Did I miss something?
>>
>>385726391
>have public test server
>propose balance changes, put them up for testing
>never make any changes to balance during or after testing
>release changes to public
>wait 3 months
>consider public testing of changes
I could be a producer at Blizzard.
>>
>>385738579
>OW is shit
>so I went back to dead game 2

eh
>>
>>385738859
no one even plays the ptr. They should award lootboxes to regular account for it.
>>
>>385738939
Everyone claiming the went from OW to TF2 is lying.

No way you go back to that 10 year old game filled with shit and hats after playing OW, no one is that idiotic. At least you look for another game.
>>
>>385738026
The problem is that for some reason roadhog is classified as a tank despite not having any damage mitigating ability

reinhardt has a shield
winston has a shield
dva can block projectiles

How does roadhog protect his team? By getting shot in the face or stomach for being a big fat fuck?

Reminds me of how they had old symmetra as a support despite the fact that her kit was basically the same as torbjorn's kit yet torbjorn is a defense hero and not a support hero. The real kicker is that all the defense heroes are absolute shit at defense (and everything else) so it just goes to show these classifications are useless.

Anyway this game was doomed the moment it attracted the MOBA audience, there's probably no player more whiny than a MOBA player. Everything bad that happens in a match is someone else's fault in the mind of a MOBA player, if it's not his shit team it's some OP hero so rather than getting good they cry to devs for nerfs.

I don't play this game anymore because apart from them releasing content at a snails pace the maps are really shitty and the meta makes it worse, it's just 6 people on either side of a chokepoint waiting for their ults to come up so they can do battle. It's like they took the worst part of casual TF2 and made their game to be just like that.
>>
File: 1487545606973.png (446KB, 954x494px) Image search: [Google]
1487545606973.png
446KB, 954x494px
>>385739051

TF2 has a higher skill ceiling than Overwatch, and TF2 still sits on the lower echelon of demanding arena shooters
>>
>>385739141
This
>>
>>385726391
>IF HE MANAGES TO PULL OFF HIS COMBO
Twohit combo. What a glory.
>>
>>385739089

>The problem is that for some reason roadhog is classified as a tank despite not having any damage mitigating ability

Thats because him and Winston are both obvious Bully- or Bruiser tanks from MOBAs. Bruiser tanks don't have as much tankiness and CC as support tanks but they tend to be the kings of 1v1, which is why they get played in the solo lane a lot in MOBAs. Bruiser tanks "tank" in the frontlines by being a threat you can't ignore. Try to bypass him and kill that glass cannon mage behind him at your own risk.

Hog is not a threat anymore so he has no role in the game.
>>
>>385732985
Next month? Don't you mean tomorrow?
>>
>>385740092
I don't keep up with OW that much but I enjoy playing Junk. What are they doing to him?
>>
>>385739089

I don't get how people can be this fucking retarded. How do you not understand how a tank with a hook works? There's been loads throughout all these class based games. They're always beefy and getting hooked by them is almost always a death sentence. Because that's how they tank. They wait for someone to try and get crafty and out of position and then rape them retarded.
>>
>>385740287
Reducing Conc Mine cooldown to 4 seconds
Decreasing mine damage to 90
Increasing steel trap damage to 110
Increasing either Rip-Tire's speed or HP.
>>
>>385726391
doomfist is literally roadhog clone but reversal (instead hooking enemy you dash into enemy).
>>
>>385740287
No I mean Lucio ball. Summer games are most likely starting tomorrow.
>>
File: 1476974552965.jpg (31KB, 561x401px) Image search: [Google]
1476974552965.jpg
31KB, 561x401px
>>385730873
>I don't know how countering and positioning works even in a causal shooter like Overwatch
>>
>>385737571
HotS balance team mostly knows what they're doing.
>>
>>385730873

>I literally can't counter play a single hero in a casual game made for retards: the post

I don't think EVERY HERO IN THE GAME IS BROKEN. I think you might just be a drooling fucking cumdumpster of a retard.
>>
>join QP
>widow, hanzo, doomfist instalocked
>spend every game getting one shot
>>
>>385733161
Lucio has like 90% nigga.
>>
File: 1422645551881.jpg (76KB, 335x525px) Image search: [Google]
1422645551881.jpg
76KB, 335x525px
>>385734579
Slow down Timmy, you might cut yourself on that edge.
>>
>>385729448
What character in Overwatch isn't fucking baby easy mode?

The essential tank is hold shield up or swing. McCree is point and click. Don't get me started on Genji or Hanzo (ESPECIALLY Hanzo). There is not one complex character in this game.
>>
>>385726391
ye
>>
>get hooked by Pudge in Dota
>die
>get hooked by Devourer in HoN
>die
>get hooked by Blitzcrank in LoL
>die before my feet touch the ground
>get hooked by Roadhog in Overwatch
>walk away with half of my health remaining, a light smattering of barely painful shrapnel bouncing off my back as he desperately tries to finish me off

Now which of these games is for fucking casuals. Think hard about this.
>>
>>385733161
You're being facetious right? In high level comp at least its only lucio, winston, tracer, genji, zenyatta, d.va for dive comp.
>>
>>385732759
Doomfist feels like his entire kit is balanced around the fact that his right click can murder half the cast. It doesnt feel fun or rewarding to play him, it's basically melee hanzo with a new scatter arrow. Nothing else in his kit matters
>>
File: 1500065511873.jpg (339KB, 564x755px) Image search: [Google]
1500065511873.jpg
339KB, 564x755px
>>385734579

Jesus Christ, coulda just called it a scrub filter there, mate. Could you knock it down a few on the sociopath there?
>>
File: 1500077088213.jpg (128KB, 1000x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1500077088213.jpg
128KB, 1000x1075px
>>385741961

His entire kit is built around the fact that he's a DPS. What you're complaining about is options, which EVERY character has a problem with since they're too simple.
>>
>>385741805
You mean sheer mechanical inputs or overall map knowledge and game sense?

Depending on how you play her Tracer is the best the game has to offer. You need map knowledge, aiming, tracking and a real sense of when you can push or fall back.
>>
>>385734056
The problem is that the maps aren't designed around his hook range.
>>
>>385742042
>>385741797

>HURR DURR LE EDGE LE EDGE STOP BEING SO EDGY BRO DUH MENTALLY RETARDED NEED OUR RESPECT AND SUPPORT

NO FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING CUNT. YOU TRY WORKING WITH THE MENTALLY RETARDED EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE IN A HOSPITAL. THEY'RE ENTITLED LITTLE FAGGOTS WHO THINK THAT YOU'RE THE CUNT BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR AUTISTIC FUCKING "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNN UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNN NUHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" SOUNDS.

FUCK YOU.

GAS THE MENTALLY DISABLED.
>>
>>385729741
He means his real friends. People he knows in real life, not strangers he met online. Those people aren't real friends anon.
>>
>>385741939
All of them.
>>
>>385742218

No but he only has a certain range on his hook. So if you see he's too close, run around like a spaztick so you're hard to hit with hook and back the fuck up.
>>
>>385742135
They're barely even options though. Your goal is to pick people with his charge, the slam and uppercut are basically just filler
>>
File: 134546235345.jpg (27KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
134546235345.jpg
27KB, 600x584px
>>385742264
>>
>>385730873
>stupid fucking faggot genji can deflect literally anything the game throws at him
>mei's stupid fucking self heal bs
>dvas insanely op kit with defense matrix
>fucking autistic poo in loo with a retarded OP damage output

>all the while any interesting and good character like mcree and rein get nerfed into the fucking ground where they become literally useless

Gg blizztard. Fucking never playing that trash again
>>
File: 1500884937656.gif (520KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
1500884937656.gif
520KB, 880x660px
>>385742264
>>
>>385726391
Stop being retarded. Roadhook is quick, quiet, has plenty of range and pulls the enemy out of their position.

Doompunch requires charging, is loud, and forces Doomfist to ruin his own positioning. Doomfist punch is fair and fun, Roadhog's hook was not.
>>
File: 1500877631710.jpg (347KB, 1921x1823px) Image search: [Google]
1500877631710.jpg
347KB, 1921x1823px
>>385742192

For some reason I have a hard time believing you're an adult so.
>>
Roadhog was perfectly balanced before, if you missed your hook, you'd get punished easily because you were a fat ult battery and the flank a tank style of play punishes you if you didn't get a pick as well. Now he's straight up shit because he's inconsistent.

On the other hand we've got Hanzo's scatter which has been broken for ages.
>>
>>385726391
Hog nerf was the last drop for me. I don't know in what kind of meta he was overpowered, because he just wasn't. Even pre-nerf, the only full hp heroes he could manage to ditch in just one combo were like Widow, Zeny, Mercy... the kind of heroes who should never be in the front line.
>>
>>385742701

>quiet
>game literally pushes his volume up because he's counted as one of the more dangerous characters
>can hear him coming from 4 miles away with EDM blowing out of both headphones and the game volume turned down to 1/100

Try again, faggot.
>>
>>385729531
Hog was getting his shit pushed in before the nerf, he had a very short period in the triple-tank meta where he was the best motherfucker in the game and as soon as things shifted to dive he became useless.

The nerf to hog just makes him a shitty tank and prevents good players from having an impact with him in pubs.
>>
>>385726391

How can white men compete?
>>
File: 1491326433672.png (339KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491326433672.png
339KB, 640x480px
> Paying shitzzard when Paladins is for free and is the better game
>>
so how would you balance Lucio so he isn't picked 100% of the time?
nerf his speed boost?
nerf his aoe heal?
add another aoe heal hero?
add another speed boost hero?
something else?
>>
>>385742701

>Roadhook is quick

Quit reading there.
>>
>>385726391
>One is a Tank
>The other is a DPS

Would you think it was balanced if a healer could do 200 damage in under a second?
>>
>>385743573
>Fastest projectile in the game
>Not quick
Retarded hog main lmao
>>
>>385743643
Zenyatta.
>>
>>385743643

>High damage tank classes don't exist in games.

Fucking casuals only play WoW these days holy shit.
>>
>>385743685

>movement speed is the same as projectile speed.

So I guess McCree is faster now than Lucio.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>385726391
They nerfed him cause he countered Doomfist and Blizzard didn't know how to make it work.
>>
>>385743837
It's ok Anon, reading is hard, you will do better next time.
>>
>>385743837
LOL no wonder you stopped reading where you did, you can't read.

He clearly said Roadhook, referring to the hook.
You must be so embarrassed.
>>
>>385726391
Why do you even play this game still. anon?

It's the same shit over and over again.

Is a gold weapon REALLY that important?
>>
>Overwatch is a game about switching heroes and counters!
>By the way, you lose your ult charge if you switch
>Also by the way, every map is a chokepoint so you need ults to win
And into the trash it goes. I don't know how it's fun playing a game where you need to farm ultimate in order to progress. It basically turns the game into poke phase and ult bomb phase. I'd rather play games where personal skill has more of an impact.
>>
>>385728368
FPS games are unplayable on console though.
>>
File: 1475999027057.jpg (106KB, 688x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475999027057.jpg
106KB, 688x1024px
>>385744191
Depends on the character, I can farm an ultimate anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute. Git gud you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1494652852247.png (10KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1494652852247.png
10KB, 128x128px
>>385743347
Paladins is worse though.
>>
>>385730873
>>385742583
srcubs detected
>McCree
>good or interesting
>>
>>385726391
the difference is about 300 health
all of the attackers can kill in less 2 seconds but now rein is the only tank who can oneshot, and even that is easy to avoid and puts you in the middle of the enemy team
>>
>>385737537
>50% winrate
LOL no you're just shit
>>
>>385734390
>punishing them for being out of position or having shit awareness
you mean punishing them for being within roadhogs line of sight for more than a few seconds, its easy as hell to land
>>
>>385726391
>pulls an enemy in vs. throws himself at enemies
>300 HP self heal vs degenerating shields only gains by hitting his skills
>amazing zoning ult vs mostly useless ult
>slightly useable gun vs also it worthless
>600HP vs 250HP
>both have large hitboxes
Face it. Doomfist is what Roadhog should've been like
>>
>>385744297
Considering how fast rounds are, a minute (which is more realistic for most characters) is quite a long time. Most games cannot advance without a good chunk of the team having their ults ready to bomb. Depending on the composition of both teams, this is hugely variable. On average, it will take AT LEAST a minute for a team to get 2-3 ult charges ready for a push. So once you're committed to an ult bombing plan, you can't switch for that entire time without basically adding another minute to the clock. This is why nearly every pro match is a mirror match and almost never changes unless an ult bombing has failed as that's the only logical way you can switch without destroying the team. For a game that's supposedly built around switching and countering, this is highly counter-intuitive and not fun at all.
>>
>>385726391
Road hog was the only fun fucking hero to fight because you gain a stupid amount of ult and you play mind games with the hook.

Why the fuck are you nerfing fun
>>
>>385738768
>literally not a single white dude in the entire game
>>
>>385745029
>worthless gun
it has so low spray, it is actually viable to spam with and save a combo kill
also df ult is to secure a healer kill on the backline or to initiate a fight with instapicks
>>
>>385739051
>everyone is in on a big lie to play videogames
>>
Road mains just liked the satisfaction of one shot kills. Few road mains like to admit this - it's okay to like easy kills.
>>
>>385726391
none of these buffs or nerfs even matter, they're just shuffling shit around for the plebs at lower levels. the tournament meta, where the skilled players are, is still exclusively like 4 characters.

any buffs or nerfs for characters besides like, Lucio Winston or Tracer, are for casuals in the lower brackets to feel like they're getting attention too.
>>
>>385745029
You forgot the mobility
>>
>>385744953

God this is fucking hard to explain to retards.

Okay people are saying "Roadhog isn't a tank".

Do you feel comfortable being within Roadhog's line of sight when trying to attack the enemy team's squishies? If you saw Roadhog within 40 foot of your target, would you feel comfortable trying to attack them? If you know the enemy team has a Roadhog, do you EVER feel at ease if you haven't seen him recently?

That's the kind of tank Roadhog is. Or I should say "was". He was every other tank in every other game with a hook, an obstacle you had to deal with to get to the squishy part of his team. And you knew that approaching would probably mean near-instant death.

Now he's fucking nothing.
>>
File: 1486354653428.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486354653428.gif
6KB, 200x200px
>>385745081
You could also just be good at the game, and be the first to get an ult and shit on the enemy team, and have another ult by the time the enemy team has theirs and pushes you. Playing with your team is fine and all, but if you want to win, especially in solo Q, you need to be the bus driver. If you find yourself depending on your team, you will be in for a bad time since most the people who play it, are garbage, even at one of the most casual FPS in the market.
>>
>still playing overwatch

if you want the same kind of game just play paladins. theres already more characters
>>
tf2 is still better
>>
File: I'm with Hog.png (64KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
I'm with Hog.png
64KB, 512x512px
>be me
>be an ex-Roadhog main
>come up with a solution instead of bitching about it

My plan is to buy a new account. I'll level this account up to 25 and get my placements done, playing only Reaper. I'm a decent Reaper so hopefully I place at least at Diamond.

Once placements are done the fun begins.

Insta-lock Roadhog every game.

I'll still try to win the games that I play, but because Roadhog is absolute shit now I'll most likely lose a lot of games.

At the end of a won game, thank my team for carrying me.

At the end of a lost game, tell my team that I'm sorry that I dragged them down.

Now, the people who liked the Roadhog change will see how shit he is.

The people who didn't like the Roadhog change will hate it even more, complain even more, and hopefully get Blizzard to revert the changes.

>I'm with Hog, are you?
>>
>>385745601
Thanks for the advice, but I got to masters before I quit. You didn't address any of my points and just moved the goalposts to solo when we're talking about the game design at large. If you wanted to blindly shill this Blizzard product, you should've just said so. You would've saved me the time of typing my points up.
>>
ITT: Salty Roadhog mains

If you thought Roadhog was 100% A-OK your opinion is immediately discarded. He was an anti-fun hero.

Now let's nerf D.Va, buff high noon, and remove/rework Orisa. Ana's healing grenade needs to REDUCE healing as well, not completely negate it.
>>
>>385730151
calling them tanks is dumb, they are frontliners
>>
>>385726391
>roadnoobs are still angry about the nerf
>>
>>385745805
fuck off with actual solutions reddit
>>
>>385745798

The point is, that the ultimates aren't a problem and you just don't like the design and would rather complain about a core mechanic. I highly doubt you are masters because if you were, you wouldn't be complaining about a core mechanic to the game. You sounds like a dumb fuck from bronze-platinum who doesn't know how to counter play ults.
>>
File: ghost.png (130KB, 311x361px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.png
130KB, 311x361px
>>385745972
>>
>>385745476
This is the same bullshit everyone else spouts when their overpowered crutch is finally adressed!

Widowmaker's bodyshots SHOULD kill 90% of the cast! She's a sniper, you SHOULD feel exposed when peeking out a corner, thats what snipers do!

Mccree SHOULD be able to deal 500 damage with six repeated headshots in a Fan the Hammer, especially after stunning someone so they cant move. He's MEANT to be a strong shooter, you should not get within a couple dozen feet of him because he SHOULD be able to kill you from all distances

Dva SHOULD have 500 armor, she's in a robot, her ability to dive into a group and murder everyone without so much as taking a scratch, even if she was focused down, along with her extreme dps combos are a PART OF THE GAME, to change her is to change the whole game entirely!

fuck off, roadhog hooking you is devastating as it is, as he can hook targets out of the group and interrupt abilities. When he could remove players by himself with just shift that meant he wasnt a tank, he was an entire other team that could just wander off the group and delete fucking everything.
Now he has to actually be a part of a team and as expected here come the fucking children to cry about it.
>>
File: 1499018852279.png (168KB, 981x576px) Image search: [Google]
1499018852279.png
168KB, 981x576px
>he doesn't play paladins
Come to the superior game
>>
>>385726391
>Getting killed by Doomfist
Easiest to avoid hero in the game. The only time you'll die to him is if you can't see him.
>>
>>385746060
>It's not a problem because I said so
Okay, so you're just ignoring my argument again. I wouldn't have even brought up my rank if your "points" weren't basically "git gud". Also, you have a shitty argument once again. Just because I played the game for a long time doesn't mean I can't have my complaints. In fact, it would make me more qualified to point out its flaws in the core game design.

So you never had an argument to begin with, ignored most of my points, moved the goal posts, and came up with something that sums up to "If you played the game for awhile you wouldn't be complaining about this!" You shouldn't have tried if you're this pathetic. To be completely honest, you're embarrassing.
>>
File: Mike.jpg (6KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Mike.jpg
6KB, 100x100px
>>385746280
>being so contrarian you force yourself to enjoy paladins
>>
>>385746250
>D.va has high DPS
She has like one of the worst DPS of the cast. The only saving grace she has IS her high health pool that she just out sustains everyone.
>>
>>385746250

Seriously, these people are actually retarded and don't understand the concept of "balancing" a game.

To them, the heroes in Overwatch must have been flawless on release. If it were up to them they would see to it that the game never changes.
>>
>>385727121
Not an argument
>>
>A tank with the most health in the game and the best self heal in the game and the best and easiest 1 hit combo to get off in the game finally gets nerfed.

On top of that he could one shot you up close with no hook combo every time he right clicked and his hook combo is medium range. You didn't even have to be anywhere near him for him to hook you. How delusional do you have to be to think pre nerf was balanced?
>>
>>385746250

I'd like to refer to my earlier post where I pointed out there are lots of hero based games with hook characters and all of those hook characters are fully capable of killing people one on one very easily because that's the fucking design of a hook character, it has been for fucking years. Pudge in DoTA/Dota 2 can kill most heroes without his fucking hook at level 1.

>b-but that's not an FPS!

Who gives a shit, we're not talking about FPS or ASSFAGGOTS, we're talking about the design and purpose of a hook tank.

The other anon is right, they nerfed Roadhog because they realised that nobody would play niggerfist when they would rush in, get hooked and die instantly every single time.
>>
>>385745029
doom's ulti is not useless...
>>
>>385726494

>taking a casual game seriously

they'll never learn.
>>
>>385746385
You brought up your rank, retard. You obviously hate risk vs reward gameplay, and you have no idea what you are arguing because you just keep complaining about how what I say is invalid because you say so. I'm not even sure you know what moving a goal post even means and you just heard someone say it before and thought it sounded cool. Why would you be able to keep your ult charge if you switch a character, so you can easily farm it in 20-30 seconds on Soldier and then switch to Zarya who'd ultimate is better and more difficult to farm? You are a hopeless dumb ass lmao.
>>
>>385746680
>tank with the most health
And no fucking armor so he just feeds ult charge to anyone who so much as looks at him. Him fucking up a hook is 12 to 15% ult charge instantly.
>>
>>385746690
yes, but roadhog also has the ability to heal himself to full every 6-7 seconds

so pudge (lmao assfaggot trash) can 1v1 peruvian children,
but a good player turns around and sneezed on him and he's fucked

roadhog can be shot at repeatedly by more than two players and still laugh it off for an uncomfortable amount of time

>hook a dude
>blast him in the face
>melee
>he's literally got 1 hp left
>enemy starts shooting 100% damage boosted critical hits to your face
>you can still reload, take a breather, stand up and grab a sandwitch, then come back and shoot him again
>>
>>385745723
this
>>
>>385746690

Fuck off retard. You don't realize that it's actually an important point that DotA isn't an FPS. Both of these games work so differently how could the design and purpose of a "hook tank" translate at all.

On the note of Pudge one shotting people at level 1... Fucking unlikely without the help of a tower, team, or creeps.
>>
>>385746767
soccer is a casual game
football is a casual game

let that sink in, normie
>>
>>385745029
>>pulls an enemy in vs. throws himself at enemies
we should totally reward yoloing retards with instakills
>>
File: This.png (351KB, 805x691px) Image search: [Google]
This.png
351KB, 805x691px
>>385726494
>>
>>385747123

>press e
>auto attack
>cancel back swing
>auto attack
>cancel
>auto attack
>cancel
>first blood

Just because you're shit at the game doesn't mean everyone is, faggot.
>>
File: retarded.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Tfw ever since Hog nerf I get burned out extremely quickly and close the game after 3-4 matches.

And I was one of the faggot DPS players who wanted him nerfed. The game sucks without him to put that obnoxious fucking Monkey in the ground.
>>
>>385747247
>none of this requires having a mouse
>somehow more skilled than an FPS
>>
>>385747303

Yes it does? How the fuck do you attack walk without a mouse?
>>
>>385747303
>none of this requires having a mouse
????
are you retarded?
>>
File: 1493071561410.jpg (91KB, 1211x790px) Image search: [Google]
1493071561410.jpg
91KB, 1211x790px
>>385747302
I would have rather seen D.va nerfed into oblivion. DVa is the worst character in existence, who the fuck thought it was a good idea for there to be a character to completely negate everything in the game. Dva is the fun police, and no one will enjoy themselves while she is around.
>>
>>385747247

You're retarded. This alone would not kill most characters at level 1 without some form of outside assistance, unless you hook them into an area they literally can't get out of.
>>
>>385746790
>You brought up your rank, retard.
And here's why:
>You could also just be good at the game
>Git gud you fucking faggot.
You kept insulting my skill level as a crux for your argument, so I simply laid it out for you.

>You obviously hate risk vs reward gameplay
I would actually prefer more risk. However, this isn't what the argument is about. This is off base completely. I shouldn't have even responded to this.

> I'm not even sure you know what moving a goal post even means
Here is where you moved the goal posts:
>Playing with your team is fine and all, but if you want to win, especially in solo Q, you need to be the bus driver. If you find yourself depending on your team, you will be in for a bad time since most the people who play it, are garbage, even at one of the most casual FPS in the market.
We were talking about the core design of the game. In this case, you moved the discussion over to solo Q gameplay and being the "bus driver". This is only a fraction of the game and ignores higher level play and teamplay in general.

And hey, look. You did it again
>Why would you be able to keep your ult charge if you switch a character...
Never said that. You just made that up. Good job moving the goal posts again.

Thus, you've pretty much ignored most of my points and made up your own garbage. Since you lack any sort of logic and reasoning, I will tell you how to properly argue. If you wanted to have a discussion based on my points, you would need to argue as to why the current ult mechanics are beneficial to the core game design. For example, you could discuss how they promote synergy and teamplay. That's just one thing on top of my head.

I can't believe you're so pathetic I have to make an argument for you. Dude, you shouldn't even bother if you're not going to try. I've had a lot of arguments on /v/, but you're probably the saddest I've come across. This isn't even about the argument anymore. You're so bad I have to talk about how bad YOU are.
>>
>>385747483

>hook
>level 1
>when I just said e
>which is fucking rot

Kill yourself, nigger.
>>
>>385747302
winston can be okay against hog though, since hog doesn't have any armor and winston has shield and leap he can dance around hog a little while whittling him down.
>>
>>385747461

>Defence Matrix only pierced by Melee, Electricity and Beams.

>Only 2 heroes in the game use beams

Who thought this would be a good idea.
>>
File: 1493709302575.png (42KB, 348x302px) Image search: [Google]
1493709302575.png
42KB, 348x302px
>>385745753
>My plan is to buy a new account
Blizzard already wins, nice going you retarded faggot
>>
>>385747559

Oh, sorry, we were talking about fucking HOOKS so sorry if I misread your post and assumed we were talking about his HOOK.

Like I said, you're a blithering retard. You're even more unlikely to kill people at level 1 this way, unless they literally walk up into your face and let you start wailing on them.

Just stop
>>
>>385747586

Old Hog would just Hook Winston, kill him or critically wound him for the team to finish off before Winston could even shit his bubble out before though. And even if he did, it was shredded in 2 shots.
>>
>>385732636
do you mean before she got a better right click or....? what the fuck do you mean he's the only guy that could take out a fucking dva? are you high? roadhog sucked against dva.
>>
>>385744429

You have to be retarded to truly think this
>>
>>385747742

>IT'S SOOOOOOOO UNFAIR THAT ROADHOG CAN KILL ME WHEN I'M RETARDING AROUND IN THE OPEN RIGHT NEXT TO HIM (LE CRYING EMOJI FACE)
>well you know there's some hook based heroes in other games that can kill you without even needing their hook
>they make roadhog look like a faggot
>YEAH BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HOOKS, NOT OTHER THINGS SO UR STOOPID (LE 100 EMOJI) (LE OKAY SIGN EMOJI) (LE DADDY'S CUMMIES EMOJI)
>>
>>385747837
the damage drop off is high from range, even with hook+shot winston could leap out and disengage- maybe drop his bubble after leaping to mitigate damage
>>
File: 1497370336901.gif (607KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1497370336901.gif
607KB, 300x169px
>>385747538
>By the way, you lose your ult charge if you switch

>Why would you be able to keep your ult charge if you switch a character

Ultimates are NOT hard to fucking farm you mongoloid, and therefore not an issue to switch characters when you need to in order to counter play. Your argument was so fucking stupid, it really doesn't need more than "git gud" as an explanation. The only thing that has any merit, is chokepoints being the focus to ever map design.

Jesus christ seek help, how can you be so hopelessly idiotic.

Go play another game and stop focusing on the one you obviously don't like and would rather complain about instead. No one will miss you, I promise.
>>
>>385726391
>Nerf Widowmaker because she could oneshot two heroes
>>
Problem I have with Doomfist is that everything but a long hall or a big open area means he will 1hko you. Considering the only counterplay to his instakill is not to be in cramped spaces it's really fucking unfair because you either stick to a corner (walls) or behind cover (object counts as wall) to avoid enemy fire or die to his 4 second CD 250+ damage skill.
>>
>>385748145

She can't even 1 shot Zen anymore.

Tracer deserves to be 1 shotted if her movement is so shit Widow can hit her. Would also make sense if they countered each other equally since they have a rivalry in the lore.
>>
File: 1501531572585.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501531572585.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>pharah still op character
>>
>>385747875
You have to be retarded to think other wise.
>>
>>385748391
in what world/console? she's countered by anyone who has to aim.
>>
File: ScreenShot_17-07-29_17-11-58-000.jpg (404KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_17-07-29_17-11-58-000.jpg
404KB, 1920x1080px
>>385748606
PC
>>
>>385748391
>mercy still op
>tracer still op
>everyone is still op
>>
File: jermag.png (118KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
jermag.png
118KB, 640x960px
>>385735051
It wasn't overwatch's fault, it was that succubus that got her proboscis into jerma.
>>
>>385747978
And there we have it, capslocked ironic shitposting. Easiest way to prove you're not only retarded, but getting frustrated because you know deep down that you're wrong on this subject.

Sorry that your point was moot because DotA and overwatch operate differently as games, because they're in two separate genres. Your comparison means fuck all. It holds zero weight. Just because you tried to disregard the one argument that invalidates your "point" does not your "point" correct.

There are too many variables between each game to be able to compare them at all.

Please stop, you're making a fool of yourself
>>
> He could pick from an arsenal of modern weapons that aim themselves and shoot rockets
> NA NIGGA GIMME A METAL FIST IMMA BE PUNCHIN DEM FOOLS OOGA BOOGA BIX NOODZ
Only through conflict do we KANGZ
>>
File: ScreenShot_17-07-31_21-43-35-000.jpg (401KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_17-07-31_21-43-35-000.jpg
401KB, 1920x1080px
>>385748832
mccree buffs made him op compared to those weak heroes. mercy staff can be seen hiding behind corners, tracer and rest just stun+headshot.
>>
>>385748798
if she was OP she wouldn't have counters that everyone uses like soldier, being in the air just makes her an enormous target- it's balanced. she deals a lot of damage but is easily taken down (unless she has a mercy on her, then you'd need your team to focus mercy)
>>
>>385748935

>inb4 you try to point out how I forgot to type the word "make" into a sentence
>>
>>385736131
>tfw total mayhem is gone from arcade
>stuck with rng heroes and capture the draw
Just kill me
>>
>>385748864
It was Sters fault for being such a faggot about fucking games. Dumb negative asshole.

Plus the dude obviously started the shit
>>
>>385749403
total mayhem was fucking garbage
>>
>>385726391
This was my same argument with Hanzo scatter, if blizzard explicitly dislikes RH's OHKO, why does hanzo have it, and now doomfist.
It is kinda silly, anyone who is arguing for the nerfs are spouting bullshit.

Roadhog stats tanked after the nerf, and Blizzard is already looking to buff him.
>>
>>385749017
>He could pick from an arsenal of modern weapons that aim themselves and shoot rockets.

>Dudebro look at my hammer
>Sugoi sword senpai!
>HuhuhI'musingabow
>>
>>385734343
Eight seconds is not a long cooldown
>>
>>385750221
At least reindhart hammer is jet powered along and hanzo uses high tech arrows. DoomKANG fights in his udnerwear
Genji is also a fag
>>
>>385746250
McCree was suppose to be a tank shredder though, when he got nerfed the meta was 3, sometimes 4 tanks, for a while
>>
>>385750419

But the doomfist is an incredibly high tech gauntlet capable of leveling buildings.

ur dumb dood
>>
>>385734226
>Gotta dodge his hook
Okay
>gotta dodge his basic shooting
You have to do that with every fucking hero you dunce
>>
>>385726391
>IF HE MANAGES TO PULL OFF HIS COMBO
>COMBO
>two buttons
>COMBO

My sides
>>
>>385748832
>mercy still op
BETTER NERF LUCIO
>>
>>385750549
>Mcree was supposed to be a tank shredder though

No he fucking wasn't, that was reaper's job and even tracer's job with pulse bomb. (Reminder that she can charge this in 30 seconds on tanks.)
>>
doomfist has to go into melee range
doomfist has less health
doomfist doesn't have a heal
doomfist doesn't have a hook that hooks the enemy into his team
>>
>>385750549
this is false, completely. Blizzard even said they nerfed him because he shouldn't be able to do this.
>>
Roadhog is literally the most casual choice of the characters.
ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE who can pick him and do well in a match.

Its a fucking Tank with probably the biggest health bar that can HEAL HIMSELF AND DOES MASSIVE DAMAGE both in CLOSE AND MID RANGE.

Now that I think about it how the fuck is this even a character in a competitive game?
>>
>>385732358
Soo fucking this.
I'm drinking every drop of tear from fat stupid faces of those fucktards.
>>
>>385750549
Reaper is the tank shredder. McCree is supposed to deal with flankers. Some of those flankers can be tanks, and he can deal with them semi-well. For the most part he's dealing with Tracer/Genji/Sombra, things like that.
>>
>>385750978
what the devs think the game state SHOULD be isnt equal what the game state actually is. dumbshit. Mcree kept the meta honest on release. with his and Genji's nerfs later, DPS dipped to a point where tanks basically took over the game for way too long. And Reaper, although being good against tanks on paper, isn't a very flexible hero which is why you never will see him be an autopick in comp.
>>
>>385751243

You're wrong. Mcree was never meant to be, and never should be a tank shredder. He's supposed to be a sharpshooter capable of picking off other dps in 2-3 shots, or one instance of flashbang>fan the hammer.

He should not have been able to flashbang, FTH, roll, FTH again and kill any tank in the game except D.va
>>
File: adasdasdasd.png (13KB, 172x141px) Image search: [Google]
adasdasdasd.png
13KB, 172x141px
>>385751243
>kept the meta honest on release

What in the actual fuck did he mean by this
>>
>>385749710
Just go Sombra on offense and Mei on defense. Free win.
>>
>>385751243
>Mcree kept the meta honest on release.
???
>>
>>385751517
>He should not have been able to flashbang, FTH, roll, FTH again

you're right they should break the character and make his kit (which was obviously designed to work in this way) completely useless. and making him soldier 77 instead of reworking his entire kit
>>
>>385735051
Is ANYONE suppose to know what the fuck you're talking about? Do you not realize your own pathetic little life is within a sheltered bubble of e-celebs that no one else is part of?
>>
>>385752170
?
He can still flash bang, FTH, Roll FTH.

That hasn't changed, all that changed is it no longer deals 420 damage per fan.
>>
>>385752170

Hey idiot, you forgot

>and kill any tank in the game except D.va

>You're right they should break the character

But he's the same except now he can't faceroll the enemy frontline.

The problem with Mcree right now is that high noon is fucking useless. You're retarded if you think FTH was fine pre-nerf.
>>
>his weakness is a huge deal against good teams
>his strength is nothing against good teams

Makes me think v just sucks.
>>
>>385730974
Where the fuck did you pull this strawman from, are you braindead? The person who you're replying to doesn't even have that strong of an argument, half of the ultimates he's describing as overpowered aren't even that good, but this is your response?
Holy shit, if this is bait then you got me hook line and sinker
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.