[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you going to import it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: monster_hunter_xx_switch_1.jpg (74KB, 800x503px) Image search: [Google]
monster_hunter_xx_switch_1.jpg
74KB, 800x503px
Are you going to import it?
>>
Can my version import its save to the japanese version?
>>
File: 1494956760582.jpg (179KB, 788x651px) Image search: [Google]
1494956760582.jpg
179KB, 788x651px
>>385719595
I'm honestly just going to wait and see if it gets localized. Knowing Capcom, they'd announce a localization a day after I choose to import it.
>>
>>385721031
Then please import it so Capcom localizes it for the rest of us.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
Might as well. I'll just play Minecraft Fallout pack and Infinite Minigolf until then.
>>
>>385719595
No point not to import it. No one cares about the "story" or dialogue in these games. You can easily work out what material names and such mean. There are good wikis out there too.
>>
Yes

But I actually see a localization on the future
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r46Jbq-ZNok
Stories actually looks rather appealing. I honestly might buy it as support.
>>
>>385721031
>never import it
>never gets annouced
>you give up and finally import it
>annouced the next day

:D
>>
>>385721321
pretty decent job with the animations

the kid has a good smile at the end. looks just like goku's smile
>>
>>385719595
Nah, I can't even bring myself to finish that piece of shit X.
>>
>>385721370
>:D
>>
File: 1483232686412.jpg (179KB, 697x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483232686412.jpg
179KB, 697x590px
Can Generations save data work on imported version of XX
>>
>>385721370
>using emoticons on an image board
Fuck off phone poster. You piece of shit.
>>
>>385721854
if you can get your generations save to work with the 3ds version of XX presumebly it'll work

hacked 3ds required of course
>>
Yeah, can't resist having MH on the go until World comes out.
>>
>>385721212
I doubt it my dude, P3rd HD was never localized, similar situation.
>>
>>385721947
(o_o_O_o)
>>
>hack 3DS partially months ago
>decide to look up progress on hack, it's gotten way easier
>finish the complete hack yesterday
>download MHXX
>download english fan patch
>convert my 300+ hour save from Generations into a Japanese MHX file via hack
>export that data seamlessly to MHXX
>playing online with Japanese peeps
>the thrill of the hunt continues

You only need to delete some DLC armor before importing to XX (Marth & Strider armor+their crafting mats), but I'm having a blast.

Just follow guides, make sure you update the system/game/programs, and it's a very easy process. Pastebin can be found in the general
>>
don't import it on Switch, you'll regret the moonrunes

Source: I'm a veteran and even I got frustrated with basic menu things. Good luck sorting out your hunter arts/styles list, armor skills, and quest descriptions
>>
>>385721207
For an already tedious game, the last thing you'd want is to cross (lol) reference every single quest, skill, armor, etc. It's simply not a fun endeavor unless you know some Japanese.
>>
>>385719595
Probably. But I'm still waiting a little while, maybe a surprise happens after all.

If I hear of nothing by mid august I'll order it as an import I guess.
>>
>>385719595
i'll give it a bit before I do, I wanted to play this with the people I know irl who own Switches but I know those niggas won't put in a shred of effort to play something in moon runes
>>
>>385719595
>importing
Why not just buy it on the e-shop and save yourself some time and money?
>>
>>385726963
JP eshop doesn't accept all credit cards
>>
>supporting capcom
uh, no?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.