[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long do you think pic related will survive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: League_of_Legends_logo.png (159KB, 502x198px) Image search: [Google]
League_of_Legends_logo.png
159KB, 502x198px
How long do you think pic related will survive?
>>
it will never die sadly
>>
Longer than this thread
>>
>>385718464
It had no competition in the past, now more and more is appearing, OW is having a massive esports scene, and OW overtook league already last year.
>>
Longer than dota
>>
>>385718434
hopefully until tomorrow
>>
>>385718601
are you from the past?
>>
>>385718601

???

Overwatch is dying as we speak. the fuck you talking about
>>
>>385718434
Not seeing it dying any time this decade. Riot has proved that no matter how incompetent they can be nothing can stop third worlders and poorfags from playing f2p games.
>>
>>385719319
Any upcoming f2p games that can challenge League?
>>
I think it will pretty much go through the WOW cycle. Its now slowly shitting up its gameplay more and more but there are still a lot of players. A couple of years down the road it starts to lose some players and not regrow new players since kids have another game they like then. then they start the squeeze, milking the few dad-gamers left, people say its dead but riot still makes a pretty good buck out of it. After that they either try to make a new game and fail miserably (making tencent kill them off) or they just keep holding onto the game till they sink with it
>>
>>385720072
Dota was the best shot and nope
>>
>still no new 5v5 rank map
it could be a fuckin reskin of the old one and i'd be happy
>>
>>385720718
Why would they bother making a new map. Everyone likes this map and will just shit on a map that isnt a reskin. Even then they probably whine about how its harder to read or s omething
>>
File: 1482157127053.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1482157127053.png
165KB, 327x316px
>>385718601
>OW esports
>>
>>385720718
They already did the reskin of the old map when they added the new jungle
>>
>>385718601
>he says this while PUBG is fucking murdering OW
That being said, LoL will probably live on as a corpse for the next decade. Just like WoW.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.