[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>for Nintendo Switch is that really fucking necessary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: xenoverse-2-cm.jpg (201KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
xenoverse-2-cm.jpg
201KB, 1152x648px
>for Nintendo Switch

is that really fucking necessary?
>>
A company trying to make money and video games on a console? What the fuck
>>
>>385716967
How else are you supposed to know which system it's for?
>>
I hate when this happens
>port old game that everyone who already wanted to play it did
>gets shitty sales
>"oh well i guess they don't want our games on this console"
Everytime
>>
>>385717163
basically, instead they could have tried with the new game
>>
>>385717043
>>385717163
that wasn't the point, you idiots

the point is that it's already fucking obvious that it's a game for Nintendo Switch

also
>port old game that everyone who already wanted to play it did
not true
>>
Does it come with all the DLC?
>>
That can only lead me to believe that there is a distinct difference (most likely lack of features) in how the game plays compared to other platforms.
They don't want to tell the consumer that it's just DragonBall Xenoverse 2. It's a "version" specifically for Nintendo Switch.
>>
>>385717368
>Does it come with all the DLC?
zero
>>
>>385717392
>most likely lack of features
no
>>
>>385717392
it's wii branding all over again
>>
>>385716967
>>385717339
>How dare they say the console that the game is going to be on!
Congrats on being the most retarded person I've seen on /v/ all day.
>>
>>385717784
are you blind or mentally challenged?
>>
>>385716967
>Switch logo on box
>DBXV2 logo on box
>"for Nintendo Switch" below the second logo

I'd think this is fake or it's a very retarded design. The red in the logo is out of place aswell.
>>
>>385717043
>>385717784
I think OP means that it's on the box art.
>>
>>385718049
>>385718184
This is just as stupid as complaining about "Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/WiiU".
>>
>>385718343
Not even close.
>>
>>385718501
Please enlighten me.
>>
>>385718343
so you're mentally challenged. okay
>>
>>385718596
>can't refute point so resort to childish attacks
Okay.
>>
>>385718593
Nintendo made smash for wii u / 3DS. They wanted a clear way of distinguish the two versions from each other. The game is also not an officially numbered title. It's literally "Super Smash Bros for Wii U" or "Super Smash Bros for 3DS" as the title of the game.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 was a multiplat title right on release, it has a xbox one, PS4 and PC version. They were all called "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2". There is no "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Xbox One". The switch is signled out even though it got a port of the exact same game since it's the only version specifically mentioning the platform in the title.
>>
>>385717163
>>385717339
>GIVE SWITCH THIRD PARTY TITLES
>ok here you go
>NO, DON'T GIVE SWITCH THIRD PARTY TITLES REEEEEE
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>385717163
Didn't pick this up for the PS4 or PC.

Will do of it comes with all previous DLC
>>
>>385717163
Yeah but where was Switch when they were making the game? And if it was there, why didn't it have similar specs to other consoles so that development across platforms would be cheaper?
>>
>>385716967

Nintendo had an issue with the Wii U being confused with the Wii due to shitty naming sense. Part of their policy now is to avoid stuff like this and if you want your game ported to the Switch, you got to do stuff like this.
>>
>>385718852
>They wanted to distinguish the versions from each other
There's your answer.
>>
It's probably because they don't want people to expect it to be the full game
>>
>>385718879
Third party developers always make a special "Nintendo" versions of their games, the problem is that it usually releases months later or is a gimped version, so nobody plays it, and then the dev goes "Oh well I guess we're just not popular on Nintendo consoles!"
It just makes no sense, the developers blame the community but then the community point out that it was the devs fault to begin with. Then the dev does it again, and again. You'd think if there was enough profit to warrant it they would group it up with the standard releases.
>>
>>385719462
Then I don't know why they expected anyone to want it in the first place. Why do video game companies set themselves up for failure?
>>
>>385717339
Why do people on /v/

keep spacing

like this?
>>
Well, they were listed as third party partners so they have to put something out.
>>
>>385716967
>gets port of an old game
>won't be getting Dragon Ball FighterZ

Switch wins...?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.