[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gigantic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: TheMargrave_HeroShot.png (440KB, 730x735px) Image search: [Google]
TheMargrave_HeroShot.png
440KB, 730x735px
>Playing the Margrave
>People try to get you to do a counter build
>Just upgrade LMB to Demon's reach, reflect projectiles where they came from, use Rush as an escape skill and jump as often as you can
>Dominate completely all the game, more mobility than Tyto, practically unkillable because of stonewall

Why aren't you playing the best tank?
>>
You'd only go reflect build if they have a lot of ranged attacks, 5k+ elo is mostly a war of attrition from my experiences in it.
>>
Is this game f2p yet?
Wasn't it W10 exclusive?
Is it fun?
>>
>>385716880
Yes.
It was, but it's on Steam now.
Yes.
>>
>>385716963
How bad are the p2w and the grind?
>>
>>385717012
Not p2w, but hell of a grind if you want all heroes
>>
>>385717012
There is no p2w but the grind is pretty annoying. You have these quests you can complete for gold and experience (which can lead to more gold) to help with the grind, but its still quite a bitch to get people.
>>
>>385717114
How many are available from the start?
For Honor has a nice system that lets you play any hero even if you don't "own" them. You just can't customize them.
Honestly, why do devs still try to do this limited gameplay availability bullshit in f2p games is beyond me, when it's been proven time and time again, that's limiting the cash shop to just cosmetics is more than enough to make the f2p model profitable.
>>
>>385717012
There's 18 heroes.
Every week 5 heroes are in the free rotation, which is different for every player.
Heroes cost between 5 000 and 13 000 golds, a victory earn you 100 golds (I forgot if a loss means you win anything), and there's a card system that you draw each day that wins you gold too (for example, kill 25 heroes to get 50 gold), with rarest cards getting you more.

I played for 25 hours and had about 22 000 gold.

If you buy the game for 30 bucks you have all past and future heroes.
>>
>>385716191
He's everything I want in a tank, both aesthetically and in how he plays.
>>
>>385717284
5 hero personal rotation reset every tuesday, with more added as you level up from what i hear
>>
>>385717391
>>385717479
They don't give you 5k from the get go to ensure you always have at least one hero you actually like to play?
>>
>>385717517
Nope, which kinda blows. You should be able to get 5k in like a day or 2 though. For heroes that cost 10k? Fuck.
>>
>>385717517
You get enough for a hero or two from the inital level ups
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.