[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post games that /v/ hates for no reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: shit game.jpg (611KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
shit game.jpg
611KB, 2560x1440px
Post games that /v/ hates for no reason
>>
>>385714558
I hate online shooters. There's a reason.
>>
>>385714608
PUBG isnt a shooter, its a way of life
>>
>>385714558
>early access
>CS:GO crates
>buggy, devs instead of fixing the game, release more cancer stuff
>banning for stream sniping (this should never be a dev issues, people always stream at their own risk), i wish that people who got banned will sue them
>shilled by children and autistic streamers
>boring as fuck
This game is the epitome of why PC gaming is fucking dead.
>>
File: IMG_5895.jpg (102KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5895.jpg
102KB, 600x315px
>>385714558
Literally only hated because it's popular
>>
Literally dayz all over again
Fuck off man
>>
>>385714558
>no reason
>$30 Early Access bullshit
>game that has been done before
>Streamer FotM
>>
>>385714896
no i hate it because it got boring real fast and all my friends stopped playing it too
>>
>>385714896
>was
Fix'd for you.
>>
>>385714558
I've won like 12 games in like 30 hours of gameplay solo. And I already am bored. The gun play is nice, the graphics look good on ultra at 1440p, but the RNG just gets old. Everytime I won it was because of circle placement and positioning where I could cover my flanks. The most kills I've gotten is 15 in one match, it feels good to win but you know that you got to the top 10 mostly through luck.

It's a fun game though just tedious.
>>
>>385715363
>gets 30 hours of a game
>says the gunplay and graphics are nice
>still manages to somehow complain

Are millennials the most entitled pricks ever?
>>
>>385714558
/v/ hates all games made by leftists

so pretty much anything not nippon
>>
>>385714758

>early access

Well, there's no escaping that shit nowadays is there.

>csgo crates

Not yet there's not, and the ones coming are very limited edition.

>buggy

Name one bug that's preventing gameplay in the slightest at the moment.

>banning for stream sniping

Agree with you there.

>shille-

Buzzword.

>boring as fuck

Subjective, not a reason.
>>
>>385715447
>30 hours of watching paint dry vs 6 hours of explosive entertainment

games are not good based solely on the time you can spend playing them, moron

kill yourself
>>
>>385715447
I like the game, and I know my win rate is way above average considering I've only played like 120 rounds.

The fps mechanics are really simple and it's easy to blast people, the cursor movement is crisp as fuck but it kinda makes the combat dull. You win a 1v1 or shoot 5 people in the back that didn't shoot back once.

You get to top 10 by luck essentially, player skill really doesn't matter like it does in quake because besides positioning you usually come out on top based on circle spawn placement and how fortified your location is when the circle gets smaller, and if you got to the circle first.

It's fun but tedious, and has a really low skill cap if you really breakdown the gameplay.
>>
>>385715447

30 hours in a game isn't much by today's standards, in an age where people are sitting on 15k+ hours on DOTA2 and whatnot.

Time =/= Worth.
>>
Lastest logitech mouses like G403, G pro, G900 don't have a feature of assigning macro to LMB and RMB.
So basically, you have to assign no-recoil macro to mouse4, mouse 5 or etc.

It would be hard to aim while pressing these buttons.

So i made a copy&pasted LUA script by referencing to these two threads.

-Recoil Macro for Logitech Gaming Mouse (from PUBG forum) (shift+2)asscold1
-Logitech Macro's (from rainbow six forum) (shift+2)ironwsmroei

function OnEvent(event, arg)
OutputLogMessage("event = %s, arg = %d\n", event, arg)
if (event == "PROFILE_ACTIVATED") then
EnablePrimaryMouseButtonEvents(true)
elseif event == "PROFILE_DEACTIVATED" then
ReleaseMouseButton(2) -- to prevent it from being stuck on
end
if (event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 4) then
recoil = not recoil
spot = not spot
end
if (event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 1 and recoil) then
if recoil then
repeat

MoveMouseRelative(-2, 5)
Sleep(10)
MoveMouseRelative(2, -5)
Sleep(21)

until not IsMouseButtonPressed(1)
end
end
end
Just add this function to your profile.

Pressing Mouse button 4 will enable/disable no-recoil.
>>
File: Moftee.jpg (62KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
Moftee.jpg
62KB, 500x524px
>>385714558
>bugged as fuck
>unoptimized
>extremely repetitive
>piss poor gunplay
>trash ''''''community'''''' full of cheaters
>unrewarding

>no reason
>>
>>385715579
I'm not even the guy but
>Name one bug that's preventing gameplay in the slightest at the moment.

Cars
>>
>>385715621
If you're speaking money for value; 30 dollars for 30 hours of entertainment is a steal. You could blow 30 dollars almost instantly in the real world for way less reward.

I'm just tired of cunts bitching because of entitlement. Get over yourself. You've gotten 30 solid hours of entertainment. Be happy with it.
>>
>>385715862
I haven't encountered one bug with cars. What are they that flip on the rock thing? Never happened to me.
>>
>>385715949
>having a criticism of the game that is well thought out and articulated
>bitching

It's like you're saying if you don't suck this games cock 24/7 then you are entitled.

Kill yourself you autistic faggot. Post your win rate right now, I just know your probably a trashcan who fellates his favorite streamer.
>>
>>385714758
>>early access
still good

>>CS:GO crates
No such thing, you dont need to pay to open the crates

>>buggy, devs instead of fixing the game,
release more cancer stuff
Yeah, there's buggys in game, they are pretty fun to drive

>>banning for stream sniping (this should never be a dev issues, people always stream at their own risk), i wish that people who got banned will sue them
If you don't stream snipe, then what are you fearing for?

>>shilled by children and autistic streamers
Doesnt make the game unfun

>>boring as fuck
Again, it's really fun
Try it out first and then comlpain
>>
>>385714558
>The developers are dicks
no reason
>>
>>385715957
>Drive over a hill
>car flips and kills me

>Another car hits me
>we both enter the stratosphere

Car mechanics in the game are buggy as fuck, people like you are the reason they don't fix it
>>
>>385716262
Honestly I have gotten major air before going off a hill and I think you can control how you land by using the WASD keys, Never seen a car collision before so maybe you're right there. But really haven't seen any odd movement using them. How long ago was this?
>>
>>385716109
>No such thing, you dont need to pay to open the crates
Well after august 4th patch you'll need to, read their blogpost.

>If you don't stream snipe, then what are you fearing for
You LITERALLY can't prove if the guy who killed the streamer was sniping or randomly ran into him. All bans were made simply because the streamer felt like being a whiny bitch and devs took his word for proof. Now people literally ask for a "don't queue me with streamers" checkbox because they don't want to kill one and get banned for two weeks.
>>
>>385715949
>You've gotten 30 solid hours of entertainment. Be happy with it.

Just because you have 30 hours in a game doesn't mean you've been thoroughly entertained to warrant the money spent for 30 hours you dimwit. It's like you haven't even played the game, a good large chunk of the game is non-gameplay of just going around and looking for stuff and relying on RNG. I'd hardly call that part of those 30 hours of entertainment and enjoyment that I should be happy with. It's busy-work to get to the actual gameplay which often only lasts a couple of seconds or a minute or two if you're playing squads.

So, in terms of "actual" gameplay it's maybe 30 minutes of actual gameplay for every 4 hours of gametime. That's not a very good balance.
>>
>>385716413
Last month, haven't touched it since really
>>
>>385714896
Too systematic for me. I enjoyed it for a while but just like every other Blizzard game, there only ends up being one correct way to actually play the game. Use the same attacks for max damage or survivability in WoW, use only specific build orders in SC2, only counter this shit with that shit in Overwatch. It's true for a lot of competitive games as well, but maybe it's just not for me.
Call me a casual or whatever, I like how things can go unexpected in PUBG. I know it's not a super skill-based game or anything, and I don't want it like that. I even find more fun out of games like Battlefield 1 than Overwatch. Sometimes it's nice to meet players in a game that are way better than you or way shittier than you instead of systematic forced 50 shit that either never gives you the satisfaction of totally dominating someone, or gives you the motivation to get better quickly. Little itty bitty baby steps thanks to retarded matchmaking.
>>
>>385716535
>read their blogpost.
Maybe you should.
>>
>>385714558
What bothers me about this game is that nobody seems to play it because they enjoy the mechanics. Which team wins is irrelavant. In fact, playing to win seems to be entirely optional. So often I see people doing something else, like grabbing a vehicle and doing trick jumps or just dicking around in general. It's the video game equivalent of white noise.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.