[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divinity Original Sin 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Divinity-Original-Sin-2.jpg (126KB, 639x904px) Image search: [Google]
Divinity-Original-Sin-2.jpg
126KB, 639x904px
You're going to be playing RPG of the decade in September, aren't you anon? It's going to have a playable skeleton/undead race and there's crazy necromancer skills too like making it rain blood and decaying enemies to death.
>>
I was so turned off. The writing and dialogue of the first one that it'll take some convincing before I waste money on the second. Shit son, it's not like environmental kills and that combat system are new to RPG's either, what does this game bring to the table?
>>
>rpg of the decade
wew
if i wanted to read shitty writing with even fucking peasants spouting complicated words with a 5 minute break for combat every half hour of dialogue in which saying the same shit is said over and over again in different ways i'd just read a dictionary or a thesaurus
>>
>>385714424
Literally where did this happen in the first game?
>>
>>385714273
Mixing elements together to create more powerful spell damage is so rare in RPGs it may as well be a new feature. The combat is leaps and bounds above Pillars of Eternity and other modern CRPGs.
>>
File: dos2lf.jpg (153KB, 615x781px) Image search: [Google]
dos2lf.jpg
153KB, 615x781px
Skeletons are for fags. Play as a cute lizard girl.
>>
>>385717031
>t. a skeleton fag
>>
File: IMG_9722.jpg (12KB, 179x155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9722.jpg
12KB, 179x155px
>>385717062
I realize I'm going to get absolutely BTFO for asking this, but what does "t." stand for? I completely get how to use it and what it's for, I just can't figure out what the t stands for. Can anyone tell me?
>inb4 t. a redditor
>inv4 you have to go back
>>
File: 230230_2014-07-07_00001.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
230230_2014-07-07_00001.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I liked a lot of aspects of the first game, but the pacing killed it for me. The combat, moving from place to place, it all took way too long. Never got around to finishing it.

Does OS2 move at a quicker pace?
>>
>>385714082
Did they fix the AP system or make melee less boring? Also starting off the thread with necros and raining blood as the main draw makes you seem kinda edgy
>>
>>385717167
I always assumed it was translation.
>>
I pirated the first game and really enjoyed it. since it's such a one-and-done RPG I felt bad about not buying it. I'll definitely buy this one.
>>
>>385717167
It's the meme way of saying P.S. I think it's how you write it in Finnish or something like that.
>inv4
You DO have to go back.
>>
>>385717189
I absolutely DESPISED the first game but love the second one based on the early access build. The pacing is much more focused with the quick tutorial on the ship that's only as long as you're willing to talk to everybody, and the clear objective of escaping the fort where exploration is rewarded is better than the entirety of that gay orc base shit/murder mystery from OS1.
>>
>>385717327
I-It was just a typo anon...
>>
>>385717354
No one gives a fuck.

Just take your lumps. It's like getting jumped into a gang verbally
>>
>>385717031
THICC
>>
>>385714082
>caring about the campaign when they've made the single most faithful game master mode of all time
You can literally do anything you could do in a TT version, but now with actual graphics.
>>
>When you look in your inventory in combat to heal only to discover your friend has pickpocketed all your potions earlier
MOTHER
FUCKER
>>
>>385717831
People actually played this game in co-op?
>>
>>385717917
>people actually played the most popular way to play this game?
Are you pretending to be stupid
>>
>>385714082
>Implying I have any money
haha joke's on you
>>
>>385717917
OS2 with four players is amazing, you can get your friends in a whole bunch of shit with the guards by planting stuff on them.
>>
>>385717327
t. In finnish is a shortcut for "regards". So if you say "I am a fag t. OP" reads "I am a fag. Regards, OP"
>>
File: 29572_original.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
29572_original.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>ask skeleton why he's alive
>he dies from existential crisis
i love divinity
>>
>>385718682
NOOOOOOO RPGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SERIOUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What does lizard cloaca taste like?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.