[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man these 2 Supposedly greatest games of all times aged like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (1MB, 1202x383px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1202x383px
Man these 2 Supposedly greatest games of all times aged like shit.

DK country just feels so wonky and stiff to play today.
But you can grab any old 8-16bit Mario or Sonic game and have just as much fun today playing them.

And as far as golden eye goes practically all the PC FPS games from the same Year it got released are more playable and enjoyable today.
>>
>>385712038
t. Miyamoto
>>
Goldeneye orchestrated a generation of kids playing shooters on the couch together, but yeah it's hard to play today
DKC 2 and 3 were a lot better imo
>>
>>385712038

DKC is fine OP. I get goldeneye but I can still crush dkc when i play it. Sounds like youre just ass.
>>
File: 1231hh34.gif (473KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1231hh34.gif
473KB, 500x361px
>>385712192
>but I can still crush dkc when i play it.
see all the speedrunners crushing golden eye? that doesnt prove it hasnt aged.
>>
I play through the dkc series every few years and it holds up to me. I'm actually surprised how easy it feels, compared to being a kid allowed only 30 minutes play per day with a shitty TV set making the minecart level literally dark to the point we had to memorize the jump timing.
>>
>>385712136
DKC1 is the best of the trilogy. The other two are playable but not nearly as good in comparison, really. Why would they even be named Donkey Kong Country if Donkey Kong isn't playable? I was peeved at the start of DKC2 when you had to play as Diddy and "Dixie" but I cooled my jets and thought okay, maybe for this game DK is a bonus. I'm sure he's unlockable in some sort of NG+ when you save him! NOPE, credits roll and you get jack shit. In DKC3 they don't even hide the fact you're stuck with "Kiddy" the retard the whole game, DK is nowhere in sight. So why call it DKC? Nowadays that would be called false advertising. Any DK game where you CAN'T FUCKING PLAY AS DK is trash, I'll readily discard it.
>>
DKC still holds up perfectly well, but yeah, Goldeneye has it rough now. Especially the splitscreen is almost unplayable with those sub-10 framerates.
>>
>>385712319
>autism speaks
>>
>>385712846
So it's autism to want to play as the title character in one of their own games? I bet you actually tolerated MGS2 and MGS2.
>>
Donkey kong annoys the shit out of me because it seems like the only difficulty is making jumps with like a 2 pixel window to do it
>>
>>385712038
>DK country just feels so wonky and stiff to play today.
What did the retard mean by this?
>>
>>385715297
The best way to refute an argument is to simply call your opponent a retard.
>>
>>385713142
I can't believe Kojima didn't let me play Metal Gear Solid in 2 and 3. What a fucking hack.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.