[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: rust.png (176KB, 1170x297px) Image search: [Google]
rust.png
176KB, 1170x297px
What happened, /v/?
>>
File: fortfaggot.jpg (544KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fortfaggot.jpg
544KB, 1920x1080px
>>385710849

I have a couple hundred hours in it, and I quit playing it some months ago. It's been basically the same game since they moved on from Legacy. Rocket launchers and custom ammo were interesting, but in the end, I find myself doing the same things over and over and over. The grind puts me off, but it's boring to join a server that's modded to give you everything. I just want them to add in something to break the monotony.

The most fun I ever had in Rust was not gathering resources or raiding. It was screwing around with my buddies and doing wacky things, like building a slave pit or a giant lantern-lit tower of doom you can see for miles.

I also ain't playing this again till they put in some sort of vehicle. I'm really sick of running around for hours and hours.
>>
They just don't seem to know where they want to go with it. Their biggest mistakes so far have been removing zombies and the back and forth with crafting. I liked the 'find blueprints' method, that got players out hunting areas for items/pieces to learn. Last I played you could just hide in a corner of the map and level up to learn everything just from chopping trees.
>>
You can't make a cute house like in 7 days to die.
>>
File: sfsfl.jpg (301KB, 931x719px) Image search: [Google]
sfsfl.jpg
301KB, 931x719px
>>385710849
>early access game died
what a shock OP, usually nobody expects those to be shitty cashgrabs made by some hacks
>>
i just hate to spend a few hours building a base, just to log in the next day and find out it's been raided
>>
File: YourGFtonite.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
YourGFtonite.webm
3MB, 900x506px
Was this one of the first survival-pvp-sandbox-things?

The market is flooded with them now
>>
>>385710849
>still EA since 11 Dec, 2013
LMAO
I hope every faggot who bought it feels the biggest regret.
>>
File: tiresome.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>385713842
>i just hate to spend a few hours building a base, just to log in the next day and find out it's been raided
the game is literally made to satisfy faggot edgelords. i knew it was all over when they added the flamethrower. now you couldn't even rely on a log structure to last more than a few hours. guaranteed some prick was going to go on a rampage at least once a day and burn down everything not made of stone.

it's not worth the effort to build a stone citadel just to protect your pitiful gains from literal sociopaths.
>>
>buy rust to play with friends
>server gets wiped
>Log in through the queue
>spawn
>get some wood and rocks
>build shelter for the night
>leave shelter
>Igor the russian hacker has a flamethrower and barbecues you and your friends

I didn't enjoy this game much
>>
>>385710849
it should have stayed as a free browser game
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.