[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the /v/erdict on bulletstorm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bulletstorm_0.jpg (110KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
bulletstorm_0.jpg
110KB, 1000x562px
What's the /v/erdict on bulletstorm?
>>
Hahahahahahahahaha dont touch randys remaster
>>
>>385708975
I like it a lot. I hear bad things about the remaster but the game is simple straightforward fun.
>>
>>385708975
It's BADASS
>>
underneath all the awful things is an actually fun game
>>
File: 1491047805831.jpg (40KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
1491047805831.jpg
40KB, 800x609px
>>385709335
Doubt Randy had much of an influence on it
>>
I don't like shooters all that much, but this was fun. A shame the developer went under and sequel never ever.
>>
File: 1499048212593.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1499048212593.png
28KB, 354x286px
Aside from sequel bait ending, thought it was really fun. Music was also surprisingly good
>>
>Can't carry all weapons
A shame, the whip and boot are pretty fun if you know how to combo
>>
>>385709461
>tried to do a promotional thing with G2A of all places
No one but Randy would come up with or greenlight shit like this.
>>
>>385709461
Randy remastered this himself he said so himself
>>
Horrible game. Intrusive story that takes up too much focus, and despite popular belief there aren't many jokes or the wacky writing most expect. They say "kill your dick" and that's about it. Main character is just Wolverine voiced by Wolverine. It's a buggy mess, prone to crashing/AI path finding that can lead to incompleteable levels. It's also incredibly ugly with the full force of Unreal's slow texture pop-in and everyone looking like clay.

The gameplay tries to allow for freedom and succeeds to some extent, but weaponry is just your typical shooter since it just uses guns we have in real life with slight secondary fires. Wasted opportunity for weird weapons.

2/5 Would not recommend. Especially not if you buy the remaster for full fucking price when the PS3 version has been like $5 and probably will stay there. Be in mind it's servers are down so no multiplayer--which means no platinum trophy for you! Oh, but you can still buy the multiplayer map packs because EA.
>>
>>385709610
Dumb frogposter
>>
Overrated. The is just a modern fps with the skin of being old school and shit.
>>
>>385710151
>>385710256
Fucking Randy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.