[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any games for me to experience primitive life? Would be cool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: vrRpx.jpg (68KB, 515x482px) Image search: [Google]
vrRpx.jpg
68KB, 515x482px
Any games for me to experience primitive life? Would be cool if I can manage a tribe. Playing as an individual trying to survive and thrive would be cool too.
>>
File: 1500202439108.png (159KB, 239x251px) Image search: [Google]
1500202439108.png
159KB, 239x251px
>ITT AD 2000

OGGA BIGGA UNA BUNGO NO ROCKSTOP
>>
File: GTA_San_Andreas_Box_Art.jpg (342KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
GTA_San_Andreas_Box_Art.jpg
342KB, 640x800px
>>
>>385708280
nice
>>
>>385708187
Any game with a black protagonist
>>
>>385708187
Try out Grimoire, shit is literally made by a neanderthal.
>>
Tomba? Sort of?
>>
Ark, I guess, but it's really not very different from all the other survival games, even Minecraft. The problem with survival games is that as a concept they seem much cooler than what they are
>>
>>385708187
Unreal World
>>
>>385709425
Oh yeah and for managing a tribe there's that game Populous: The Beginning. It's a simplistic RTS with a neat artstyle, and it has a gimmick that every map is a globe, so you can approach the enemy tribes from all kinds of directions. From Dust is an even simpler game where you essentially just move around sand and stuff to do simple terraforming puzzles but it has the primitive tribe aesthetic down
>>
>>385709512
Second
>>
Spore
>>
>>385708262
>that picture and reply

This is advanced meta shitposting
>>
>>385709425

Because 99% of those games fail to make the world threatening at all outside of a minor inconvenience and are just sandboxes for shitheads to randomly shoot at each other.
>>
>>385708187
far cry primal
>>
>>385710739
Well, ultimately the hardest thing to survive against is other people. The problem is the sandbox part, there's no real goal beyond staying alive, but at the same time dying doesn't matter
>>
>>385711665

>Well, ultimately the hardest thing to survive against is other people.

For all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>385712062
Sure, but I think in general these survival games lack structure. You don't need one go anywhere once you find a spot with enough resources, or then it's just a repetitive grind to get enough stuff for x thing. There needs to be some kind of overarching goal of defeating a particular thing or advancing toward a place. Otherwise even city building games are better survival sandboxes because they have more stuff to manage and you might actually need to think about how to solve a particular problem
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.