[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games have the best hobo phase?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 888.jpg (7KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
7KB, 318x159px
What games have the best hobo phase?
>>
File: 868749468.jpg (71KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
868749468.jpg
71KB, 780x585px
>>385707269
That's my favourite thing about the Gothic series 1-2
>>
>>385707269
Beating mutants with a lead pipe in System Shock was pretty enjoyable, you got the feeling your survival wasn't a plot-centric device and you may have just been forgotten while in the healing coma.
Once you get the laser rapier to deal with invisible manta-rays hobo phase gives way to cyber swordsman phase.
>>
>>385707269
Mount & Blade
>>
>>385707269
Dying Light.
Shit get's so fucking tense at night.
>>
>>385710520
i dropped the game because of that. too much tension
>>
>>385709413

Well Gothic 2 is the best RPG ever made after all
>>
>>385710540
Did you ever even get to play the Vs. Night Hunter mode? I was shitting diamonds even with a full group.
>>
>>385710671
i got to the part where i must steal drops from planes and then night came because i stuck on some van roof and was too scared to run. then it became dark, i heard roars and closed the game
>>
Definetly STALKER

Especially Clear sky

Crappy sawn off toz 66 vs the renegades
>>
NeoScav

The entire game is one giant hobo phase
>>
>>385710789
this, headshoting bandits and military with a shitty pistol feels satisfying as fuck
>>
>>385707269
Fallout series.

Stealing everything you can, eat and drink dirty radioactive food and water, prostitute yourself for caps, get drug addict in no time
>>
>>385711230
except 4.

New Vegas hardcore mode is best
That or 2.
>>
>>385707269
gothic and stalker without any competition
>>
>>385711521
You can just live with Doc Mitchell. He doesn't seem to mind.
>>
>>385711982

Just live in Goodsprings forever.
Kill Geckos and sell hides for cash and food
>>
>>385712091
Goddamn, that's some comfy shit anon. Imagine everyday waking up in Doc Mitchells house, sharing a morning coffee and cigarette with him. Walking outside, saying howdy to Victor, looking for oddjobs all day. Sitting outside with Easy Pete shooting the shit. At the end of the day going to the saloon and getting drunk with Trudy, Sunny and Pete. That'd be the life mang.
>>
http://store.steampowered.com/app/632300/Hobo_Tough_Life/
>>
>>385709413
Came to the thread to say this, good job.
The best thing is that it's really long and it really feels like you dont have anything at all, no armor, no skills, a stick or a rusty sword as your weapon, getting beaten by every thug out there, you have to sweat to get your first armor in Gothic, in TES you can just buy it for some gold at any point.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.