[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started the game and reach the first hour of it and I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Persona_5_cover_art.jpg (107KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
Persona_5_cover_art.jpg
107KB, 250x354px
I started the game and reach the first hour of it and I can't even play it anymore, what the hell?

The protagonist is treated like a low life for SAVING a woman that was sexually assaulted, the man who assaulted her sue him and press charges. As a result of his intervention, and the man's injuries, the incident went down on his permanent record, and the protagonist was subsequently expelled. At the court hearing, he was told to transfer schools, and move away, a condition his parents agreed to, thus leaving him in the care of a tutor.

The situation is already disturbing, but I'm feeling sick reading things like "how stupid he was to get in the way of adults", 'that he deserved to be in this situation and what a disappointment he is for others and that's the reason why his parents abandoned him" that "if he's doing anything else, he'll be thrown out of his tutor house and go to jail"etc.... like what the developers were thinking when they wrote those things?

If anything, the dude should have been treated as a hero, the local news should have talked about it and everyone should have thanked him to be this brave, but no, what the game is saying to you is that you need to do nothing, if you're doing something, you're gonna get charged and expel from your school, you'll have more problem in your life than doing anything and it's WRONG, it's so WRONG JAPAN, especially from a country like yours when sexually assaulting women in the metro is something common and the audience you're reaching...

We already have everywhere in the world, people that are doing nothing because they're afraid of what could happen to them, I can understand that, the fear is stronger sometimes, but it's morally wrong, do something, don't stand by, don't look away, do something and don't give a fuck about the consequences! I'm so pissed right now, fuck those developers, fuck this game, I'm not even selling it, I just put it straight in the bin, if he treats women like that.
>>
>>385705527
(continued because I hit the character limit)

I can't even think of how it'll treat LGBTQ characters later on and I'm a fucking straight white male, fuck this game.

People telling me to play more like it got some justification later on, nope ---> Straight in the bin.
>>
Is this pasta?
>>
>>385705527
if this ain't pasta, you gotta play more into the game, man. The main cast feel the same way you do, and they do shit about it.
bastard who puts that shit on your record eventually gets his, no worries.
>>
File: IMG_8102.jpg (132KB, 1079x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8102.jpg
132KB, 1079x728px
Is this bait or pasta? I can't even tell at this point.
>>
Wow, the justice system isn't fair?
Call the presses
>>
File: 1501465671047.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501465671047.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>385705527
just play the game you fucking retard
>>
This is a post from a NeoFAG.
>>
>>385705527
Well meme'd, Sir.
Now back in the Hahnrei shed with you.
>>
>>385705820
it's obviously fucking pasta you fucking retard
fucking spongebob idiots
>>
OP is pathetic
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1413501
>>
File: IMG_0456.png (242KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0456.png
242KB, 480x270px
>>385705527
>political figure sexually assaults woman
>schoolkid stops him
>political figure throws his considerable political influence around to silence the victim and keep the media off the case
>Japan's incredibly conviction-heavy legal system does the rest
Btw, he's a major villain in the game, the head of a massive conspiracy, member of the Japanese legislature, leading candidate for Prime Minister, and gives orders to a psychic murderer. You're right, what he did was a terrible thing, and should be punished.

It's almost like corruption, twisted values, injustice, and distorted desires are a major theme in this game.
>>
Great bait. Now play the game anon
>>
>>385705527
>The protagonist is treated like a low life for SAVING a woman that was sexually assaulted, the man who assaulted her sue him and press charges. As a result of his intervention, and the man's injuries, the incident went down on his permanent record, and the protagonist was subsequently expelled. At the court hearing, he was told to transfer schools, and move away, a condition his parents agreed to, thus leaving him in the care of a tutor.

Spoiler, but who gives a shit.

The man you "attacked" was a big-shot politician with a fuckton of connections.
It wasn't as much a "kid meddling with adults" thing as it is "shitty politician abuses his power" thing.
>>
>>385705915
for every hour of actual gameplay there's two hours of pointless chitchat
>>
Woah, it's almost as if he's a villain.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.