[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on KHUX?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: KHUX.png (4MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
KHUX.png
4MB, 2048x1536px
Thoughts on KHUX?
>>
Piece of shit gacha game, but I can't stop playing it.
>>
When does the main quest fucking end?

Only at like 9%.
>>
>>385704295
At least it ain't FE Heroes where you can complete the main quest in literally 30 minutes.
>>
File: snug.png (110KB, 282x213px) Image search: [Google]
snug.png
110KB, 282x213px
>>385704091

Mobile garbage, but I'm such a KH fanboy that I'm playing it anyways.

>>385704295

The story won't end until around the time KH3 comes out, since it's supposed to tie into it.
>>
>>385704091
do i need to play it for the story?
>>
>>385704091
go home muka
>>
>>385704091

only kucks play it, especially rich and stupid ones.
>>
>>385704091
One of the biggest, most Jewish gachas out there. I love the series but this "game" was a huge mistake.
>>
>>385704091
It's fucking shit. I love kh btw but this game is serious trash.
>>
>>385704295
there's currently 645 story quests, Japan is at..669 I think?
>>
>>385706079
There's some critical stuff but a lot of it is typical KH fare of

>go to world
>meet protagonist
>do really really condensed Disney movie story

Basically if it involves going to a disney world then it's who cares. If it has anything to do with Daybreak town then it's actual plot that you might want to pay attention to.
>>
Does the story matter at all if I only care about the "Xehanort saga"?
>>
>>385706079
No. Just watch youtube recaps, it's not worth your time.
>>
File: Ventus Ephemera.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ventus Ephemera.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>385708440
Yeah because it's the prequel to everything else that's going on.

Long story short: Master of Masters (Mom) is some dickback with supreme timeline insight and has a black box with something of his in it that is to be opened at the right time (Maleficent is looking for said box at this moment in KH3). Passes his keyblade to Luxu, his apprentice, who eventually passes that keyblade down until it gets into Xehanort's hands.

Ventus existed during this time meaning something happened between him existing before/during the keyblade war and BBS.
>>
>>385704091
Play the NA version for the story but you better not spend a cent on it.
If you actually want to play and collect medals, play the JP version. Translations for new medals are released before the medals even come out, that's no problem.
Square JP gives twice as many free jewels and has a lot of events going on. There is no reason to play the NA version unless you're too stubborn. I got a much stronger setup on my 2 month JP account than on my 1 year (and some) old NA account.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 649x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 649x765px
I think Daybreak town is comfy. Wouldn't mind exploring a 3D version in KH3.
>>
Am I going to have to play this to understand KH3? I've played every other KH game except Dream Drop Distance.
>>
>>385708853

Yeah same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j96_Ob7Adko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zta231bb6wA
>>
Kireeee! ahhh *grunts* you're part of the darkness now.. jewww wheel!!!
>>
>>385708853
>a 3D version
Well we know it exists thanks to Back Cover so the likelihood if it being used in KH3 is high
>>
File: stare (1).png (10KB, 212x198px) Image search: [Google]
stare (1).png
10KB, 212x198px
>>385708584
>It's the end of the world soon enough pls take care of the unions members
>dickback
Anon, pls
>>
>>385710446
You'll be fine.
>>
>>385710446
You can read the wiki or watch it on youtube if you don't want to play it.
>>
>>385710446
As someone that started playing it for the story : don't

Read a summary or watch a playthrough but the story is 99.9% filler and the rest is the typical mysterious bullshit you won't get until the end

and keep in mind it's 99.9 % out of 645 FUCKING QUESTS
>>
>>385704091
It's semi-decent for a gacha. I can't really be fucked playing it anymore, though. I never link my facebook, so whenever android fucks up and I have to factory reset my phone I lose my account.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.