[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we still hype for the rabbids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1497305570628.jpg (139KB, 699x780px) Image search: [Google]
1497305570628.jpg
139KB, 699x780px
Are we still hype for the rabbids?
>>
>>385698604
why is that rabbit having a stroke
>>
>>385698604
>still
Never were.
>>
The game doesn't look terrible, the devs probably did the best they could with what they were working with.

Not playing it though, because I've always hated the rabbids and I always will. They were Ubisoft's attempt at minions before minions even became a thing and it's disgusting what happened to Rayman because of them.
>>
>>385698867
but rayman managed to redeem himself and crawl out of the rabbids shithole
>>
File: Screenshot (66).png (373KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (66).png
373KB, 1024x768px
>>385698604
No. I'm hyped to see Junior getting more character development that hints to him becoming an anti-hero somewhere down the line. The kid befriends too many people to end up purely evil forever.
>>
>>385698604
Where the h*ck are her pants?
>>
>>385698604

>Being hyped for the precursors of Despicable Me's Minions

No
>>
>>385700242
actually humans don't need pants
>>
>>385698604
I played the demo and liked it. I just hope the game gets difficult, and characters gets actual customisation and not "you can allocate everything and make ma damage" at the end.
>>
>>385700250
> My opinion is 100% based off an unsuccessful game dev who now does Let's Plays with another failed game dev and failed animator

Your opinion means so much to me.
Thank you.
>>
>>385698604

People were shut down when it was shown to actually be pretty good

and it's going to
>>
>>385700129
The hell makes you think any of that'll happen? He'll team up with the weirdo rabbit and probably stab him in the back.
>>
I'm interested in how bad it will truly be if anything. It's really hard to say right now if it will be bad or REALLY bad.
>>
>>385698604
that's not how eyelids work
>>
>>385702619
Prove it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.