[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was actually really awful and a complete chore to beat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: splatoon 2.jpg (155KB, 720x1010px) Image search: [Google]
splatoon 2.jpg
155KB, 720x1010px
This was actually really awful and a complete chore to beat. I had to force myself to complete it and at best I was only doing one area per day. How the fuck do reviews praise this crap?
>>
hahahaha nintendo still got paid cuck
>>
>>385698506
I enjoyed the music mini game,that alone motivated me to beat story mode
>>
>each stage is at max 5 minutes long
i started playing and by the time i realized i was kinda bored i had beaten it and found all the collectibles
>>
>>385698506
I was bored by the start of world 3, and only continued to play to world 5 to do the complete ticket exploit. Final boss remains untouched.
>>
Its good to compare and contrast it to Mario Galaxy. The ramping level gimmicks and hopping to new parts of the level are inspired by it, but Galaxy didn't do every single level like this. Splatoon 2 could have stood to have more possible objectives, like the rush to get the 8 zapfish in the octoling levels.
>>
>>385700065
Its a shame they removed the missle fish from those levels. Really made the whole level dangerous as your dodged missles.
That and the losing your clothes bit, that made the whole game easier than it shoulda been
>>
File: IMG_9955.jpg (62KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9955.jpg
62KB, 1024x819px
I thought it was really fun and had an excellent soundtrack.
>>
>>385698506
Honestly I thought the SP ended up being pretty lame. Especially with the sad excuse for a story they shat out, the contrived nonsense of the Squid Sisters Stories amounted to fucking nothing and Callie doesn't even do anything?
>>
You can't tell me that the final boss won't end up in an ARMS crossover deal. You just can't. It's fucking gagging for it.
>>
I thought it was really fun, made a six-hour car ride pass by pretty quick.

>alright now beat everything again ten times with every weapon

but THIS shit needs to stop.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.