[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your favorite drug to use with video games? pls no DUDE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: feels good.png (407KB, 637x361px) Image search: [Google]
feels good.png
407KB, 637x361px
Whats your favorite drug to use with video games?

pls no DUDE WEED LMAO im just curious
>>
File: 1304346328474.jpg (24KB, 534x443px) Image search: [Google]
1304346328474.jpg
24KB, 534x443px
Since I only play games in the morning, caffeine.
>>
>>385693197
weed

Silent hill 2+crt tv+good headphones made for one of the best vidya experiences ive ever had.

Remember though dont play all vidya high. It becomes unenjoyable without it after awhile
>>
>>385693256
I played through yazkuza 0 high on weed for the majority. I remember just yelling NISHIKI at the end of chapter 6
>>
>>385693197
REZ and 2 grams of mushrooms was one of the most interesting experiences ive ever had.
>>
>>385693197
Playing this after a little bit of weed made it like I was playing it for the first time again.
>>
File: tomoko 420.gif (129KB, 289x400px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko 420.gif
129KB, 289x400px
>>385693197
Serious question, I see the majority of /v/ hate weed faggots, yet if a simple weed thread is here everyone says DUDE WEED LMAO.

The majority of you faggots probably have never played your favorite childhood video game high. Its like you're playing it as a kid again.
>>
>>385693197
It seems you are a fine connoisseur in this field, anon. What do you recommend?
>>
>>385693780
DUDE WEED LMAO!
>>
>>385693780
I don't post like that, but personally Weed makes me really uncomfortable when playing any game. Booze goes over better with me in regards to gaming while intoxicated.
>>
Meth.
>>
>>385693780

you are the first one to say DUDE WEED LMAO

faggot
>>
>>385693780
DUDE
>>
What is the appeal of weed?

It smells bad
It looks bad
It makes people who don't smoke it smell bad
It makes you even more retarded

Keep it illegal forever you degenerates.
>>
>>385693197
masturbation
>>
>>385695397
Try it
>>
I tend not to game while high on weed, nine out of ten times I can't focus or am easily distracted and never get anything productive done and am more of a liability than anything else.

Then there's that one in ten time where I've got perfect reflexes and focus and it feels like everything is moving in slow motion and its a thing of beauty. Had one of those wonderful moments of clarity while playing Killing Floor 2 while high and playing as a sharpshooter. I was certain I was gonna be fucked playing HoE in my state but I basically solo'd the last three waves, got top marks on pretty much all the score metrics and had a blast while playing as well.

tl;dr its a mixed bag, don't plan on being productive and just enjoy the pretty colors and sounds.
>>
>>385693197
WEED
>>
I tried weed once and i puked my fucking guts out.
Dunno what the fuck happened, i thought if you got stoned out of your mind the worst that could happen was tripping, not actually emptying your stomach and being unable to even drink water without hurling it up again.

So what the fuck
>>
Heroin while wraped up in a blanket on my couch, with the lights off. I do it every month or two.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.