[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danganronpa 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: komaeda.png (631KB, 775x671px) Image search: [Google]
komaeda.png
631KB, 775x671px
Was the Neo world project even necessary?

If FF wanted to get rid of the Remnants of Despair, why couldn't they just remove their memories and move on to relinquish the world of tragedy?

Why did the game needed to exist if it just created a backdoor for Junko to move freely and continue spreading despair? Their memories were already wiped
>>
The FF just wanted to kill them. Naegi was the one who wanted to use the program to rehabilitate them.
>>
>>385692068
Naegi wanted to fill the remnants with hope so they'd be more inclined to repent for what they did. If they just woke up with no memories it'd be like what happens during the last trial where everyone's too full of despair to do anything.
>>
>>385692068
I'm not going to look at the spoilers but i just picked up the first game thinking it would be like the zero escape games and was disappointed.
>>
Remember the time Chiaki died?
>>
>>385692431
it's closer to Ace Attorney than Zero Escape
Although it does borrow some elements from both.
>>
Makoto wanted to cure them of despair by wiping their memories and putting in new ones. Kamakura used that to effectively kill himself.
>>
>>385692575
I played half of the first ace attorney and just prefered watching the anime.
Is there a way to save Sayaka?
>>
>>385692898
people die when they are killed
>>
>>385692898
No
>>
>>385692898
Play the noncannon school mode and work as sweat shop workers to produce robots for monokuma.
>>
>>385693039
sounds shitty
>>
>>385693080
it is
it's really only there to see the free time events so you don't have to replay the game a dozen times for them
>>
>>385693181
Is there a good ending to this or should I forget it?
>>
>>385692068
Did anyone else immediately assume that Hajime had something to do with the killing games because of his eyes? I figured it from the moment the game started but hoped it wasn't actually that blatant.
>>
>>385693232
There's only one ending.
>>
>>385693232
if by "good ending" you mean mc survives then yes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.